The Beginning

My Video Game Girlfriend

 

The Beginning

 

(Jonghyun's P.O.V)

     I gaze at the beautiful girl right next to me. She smiles at me as a slight breeze blows through her hair. 

"Krystal, I love you." I say as I lean forward and... I feel a gush of cold water land on my face. I jolt awake to see a smiling Taemin.

"Hyung, get up! You've been asleep for so long, I thought you were dead! It's already 4 in the afternoon." He smiles at me. I nod, but then relize somthing... Taemin doesn't have a key to my apartment!

"YAH TAEMIN HOW DID YOU GET IN MY APARTMENT!" 

"Um... hahaha funny story hyung, you see I was hungry, and there was nothing in the fridge, and I was to lazy to steal somthing, so Minho hyung suggested we come to your place. You never answered the door so Minho hyung kinda-of-maybe picked the lock." He smiled once agian, but this time I noticed the strawberry yougart in his hand. I quickly got up and rushed to the living room/kitchen, and there was Minho cooking eggs and rice...

"MINHO!" Minho jumped where he was standing and turned around with a sheepish grin.

"Uh, hi hyung. We were just, uh... making you breakfast!" He said pointing the already cooked ramen. "See!" He held up the bowl to show me. 

"But that's my bowl!" Taemin pouted, but then looked at me. "I mean Hyung's bowl... hahaha" 

"Sure." I said sarcasticly.

"Um hyung I have a tiny favor to ask you." Taemin said. 

"What is it?" He holds up a peice of paper with writing in pencil.

"This is the address for a new match. The prize is 20,000,000 KRW! Can you please fight, just one more time?" Taemin says with puppy dog eyes. 

"Sorry Taemin I told you, I wasn't going to fight anymore." Taemin looked angry and sad at the same time.

"But, hyung, it's been a year. Please, can't you just fight one last time?"

"Taemin I said No." 

"You know what fine then, all you do is sit around thinking, waiting and wishing for Krystal, but don't you know hyung, SHE'S NEVER COMING BACK! I can't believe you gave up all you had for someone who isn't even in your life anymore. You can't sit in this stuffy appartment all alone, like a loser, forever. Bye, Hyung. Call me when you relize how much of an idiot you are." Taemin grabbed Minho, and marched out the door. 

     I can't believe it. Taemin yelled at me, he's nevered yelled at me, and I've done some really stupid things. I really want to help him, I do, but the last time...

Flashback: One Year Ago

 "Kim Jonghyun, I love you." Krystal said. She was crying "But I can't stand you always coming home all bruised up!" I had just gotten back from a fight. "Promise me, that you will never fight again" she said holding up her pinky finger. I looked at her, with a smile on the outside, but a frown on the inside. I held up my pinky finger,

"I promise." and we linked our fingers to a promise, I knew I wasn't going to keep. Tomorrow was the most important match of my life. I was going to fight G-dragon: the only person who had ever beaten me. 

     The next night, while Krystal was asleep in our bed, I slowly got up and got ready to go to the match. Taemin was already waiting out side. I kissed Krystal on the forehead and left.

    At the match, G-dragon and I stood face to face. This had been the longest I'd fought against someone. Both of use were banged up. He had a black eye and I had a bloody nose. I could hear Taemin on the sidelines cheering me on. I was going to win this for him. The prize was 100,000,000 KRW, and Taemin had just been kicked  out of his foster home, he needed this. Of course he didn't know I was going to give the money to him. Anyways, all that was standing in between me and that money was G-dragon. I was not going to lose this time! G-dragon then quickly charged at me, I was able to grab him and throw him over my sholders. He charged again from the other side and this time he had gotten me. My face was being pushed against the floor and I heard him whisper

"I'm going to beat you again Kim Jonghyun." That was all I needed to hear. The next thing I knew I was on top of an unconcious G-Dragon. I had won! Taemin and I celebrated, I handed him the money and quickly drove home. I opened the door and went into our room. I opened it with a smile but that quickly faded away. 

    Kystal was gone. She had left me. I suddenly rummaged through the whole house looking to see if she had forgotten something, maybe then she would return, but it was all in vain. She had left nothing, but a note with three words. The three words were not the ones I had wanted. 

The not read:

Sorry

Love,

Krystal

and that was it. I took out the little jewelry box in my pocket, sat down and cried.

End of Flashback

     That was the last I had seen of her. Maybe Taemin was right. I needed to get out of this apartment. I got up, showed and got dressed in a jacket and some old jeans. I opened the apartment and walked to the park. It was only eight o'clock and the park was already abandoned. I sat down on the bench breathing in the cold Seoul air. All of a sudden a flash of light blinded me! When my vison became clear again I saw a girl laying on the floor. She was dressed in the weirdest clothes I had ever seen. She looked like a weird version of Little Red Riding Hood. She got off the floor, with her hand on her head. She looked at me and limped quickly to me.

"Jaune!" She said as she hugged me. She then fainted, right there in my arms.

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys like it! I couldn't wait 'till sunday to update lol. 
Cameos: Krystal Jung and G-Dragon
Song: One More Night - Maroon 5

credit