A LEGENDARY DENIER.

Rejected.

''What the hell are you doing here?!'' Kyuhyun yelled at the person he's dragging in.

''Why you don't want me here.'' Said the unknown person with a playful smile.Kyuhyun messed up his hair and glared at the anonymous person.
Kyuhyun sighed hard and after a long paused.

''Its not like that.I just want to have a privacy.'' Kyuhyun gritted his teeth.

''Privacy you want? This comfort room is a privacy.Stay here as long as u want.But You've been living for 16 years and you want privacy? You are too young for that privacy privacy thingy.'' Anonymous said keeps gesturing his hand.Louder than his voice before.Kyuhyun just locked his eyes in the floor.

''Anyway.What really brought you here.Popping out with no warning.'' Kyuhyun said easing his eyebrows.

''Your mom.''

After siwon said that.Kyuhyun felt his heart squeezing out of nowhere.All what happen yesterday flashback into him.
Kyuhyun blinks panicking.
Kyuhyun inhaled feeling his heart beating so fast.Kyuhyun tried to encouraged himself to continue to talked.But it seems his sadness is defeating his pride.Kyuhyun bawl his fist tight and approach siwon carefully.

''I want a hug hyung.'' 

''I know you just want that.How i wished you can be yourself again.I mean your true self.I always tell you to forget about the past.But you keep bringing it in the present.That's why past seems jailing you.Move on.Its on the past.'' Siwon said as he hugged he's dongsaeng.
Move on kyuhyun-ah.I don't want you to stay in the past.
Siwon thought.

Kyuhyun pulled out in the hugged and gave his cousin a satisfied smile.Siwon just smiled back and ruffle his dongsaeng hair.
AH!Siwon remember one thing that he should asked kyuhyun.

''But anyway who's that lee sungmin? I think he's really cute.'' Siwon said remincing his encounter with sungmin earlier.

Kyuhyun glared at him and blurted out a thing that he will regret.

''That freak is gay.'' Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and preparing to walk to their classroom.
But siwon gripped on his right hand and dragged him again inside.Kyuhyun mouthed 'what' feeling troubled.

''That's awesome though.A horse and a bunny.A perfect combination.'' Siwon said creating a rainbow in his hand.

Kyuhyun mumbled luckily his bi cousin didn't heard it.

''What the are you talking about?''

''Don't curse too much.I just wanted to know more about that bunny.'' Siwon snorted.

Kyuhyun lowered his head and look up after a few minutes.

''That boy is disgusting and freak.Don't come near him i know your in a curious stage in your uallity.That virus will occured your mind with an unknown thing.Then Boom you will become a fully gay boy.'' Kyuhyun said trying to scare his cousin with his deep voice.

''I'm aware of that.But why virus.Him or We when i become a fully gay.We are not a virus that people should stay away from.Kyuhyun all of us are normal.Just enjoy life and find the happiness you want.'' Siwon said putting his hands in both sides of his waist.Feeling dissapointed al
l over.Kyuhyun sighed defeated.

''I just don't want you to associate with a people like him.He confessed to me a long time ago i think.Can't you find that disgusting.''

''No because i'm bi.''

Kyuhyun laughed awkwardly.He forget about it.Kyuhyun don't know but he can't focus right now.

''So your not hurt that he confessed to me?''
Kyuhyun said challenging siwon to back off.Kyuhyun don't know but he felt uncomfortable thinking siwon and that freak together the freak who help him calmed down yesterday.Kyuhyun owe him though.Even the uniform his wearing right now is from that freak he's calling.

''A little.But its all in the past.'' Siwon said smirking as he emphaseized the past word.Kyuhyun gulped.Bull's eye.

''Uhhmm...What if we had s...ex?'' Kyuhyun smirked stuttering in the last word.

''I don't need his ity or whatever.All i need is his heart.'' Kyuhyun jaw drops.He really can't defeat his cousin if ever it comes in talking.Someday.

''Yeah.Yeah.So your admiting that you like him?'' Kyuhyun said with a boring voice.

''Its obvious right.'' Siwon said with a smiled.

That will brought trouble.Kyuhyun thought as he glared at his cousin.

''What now? Why are you glaring at me?'' Siwon questioned.

''Nothing.Don't continue your plan.You two are not compatible.You as a prince.Him as a nerdy-ugly-freak-gay- ''
Siwon cut him off by placing his hand in kyuhyun's blaberring mouth.

'' I.DONT.CARE.'' Siwon smirked and flicked kyuhyun's forehead.

''I feel like your against us.'' Siwon said as he's eyes turn into a suspecting one.

''Its not like that.I just want you to be careful.He bites.''
Kyuhyun convinced siwon.

''I like that.'' Siwon throw a smile at kyuhyun who's been messing his hair all over.What the hell is his problem.

''Tsssk.Do you also like him.You act like it.'' 

Kyuhyun eyes widened as he touched his chest.
Its beating so hard.

''N-no you horsie.I will never like that freak.Mark that.'' Kyuhyun said as he tried to avoid siwon eyes.

''Oww that's a relief then.But i also like challenges.But yeah you don't like him.My job is getting easier.I wanna make him mine.'' 
Kyuhyun head voluntary bow down.Kyuhyun don't know but he feels really uncomfortable.Kyuhyun sighed and bawled his fist tightly.

''And kyuhyun sungmin already knows it.That i like him.''

''How?'' Kyuhyun is shocked.What? When? 

''When?'' 

''Right now.'' Siwon said as he pointed in the wall next to kyuhyun.
What does it mean.Kyuhyun wondered.

''Your not getting it right.Open the door next to you and see if ever there is a person spying on us''
Kyuhyun followed siwon commands.
.
.
.
.
ONE WORD: