WANTED COMFORTER.

Rejected.

Living Together and New Character?! (2)

Sungmin arrived at their apartment.Feeling sad all over.Sungmin didn't except that he's landlord is waiting for him.This is the first time.

''Where did you go? Why did you just arrived right now?.I heard that you didn't went to your work.What happen.Your all wet.'' Sungmin landlord said as he gesture sungmin to the living room.

I don't want to talk right now.

''Sorry uncle but i don't like to talk right now.I will just explain it tomorrow.'' Sungmin said as his uncle looks at him curiously.

''Okay.Just explain it tomorrow.Its raining hard and you didn't even find a place to stay.You will be sick sungmin-ah.I will go to my unit now'' Sungmin just smiled at his uncle.A force smile.Sungmin bowed and quickly go upstairs.

---

SungMin POV.

I slumped my my body in my bed.I really feel guilty.What if he's still there.What if he fainted.I'm really worried.I just decided to sleep but i can't.Kyuhyun is occupying my mind and i'm really lazy to change my clothes.I have no energy because what happen.I stared at my ceiling and i didn't realized that its been 2 hours.I walked back in forth in my room.I can't keep calm.I don't want kyuhyun to be hurt.I grabbed my jacket and quickly wear my sneakers and wrote a note for my uncle.My landlord will be worried all over if he can't find me in my unit.I inhale and run where kyuhyun is.I don't care if the highway is slippery.I just wanted to be sure if he's really did go inside.This will the last time.I promise.I can't see the sorrounding clearly.It's blurry.I run all my might and look around feeling so nervous.After a minute.I reached kyuhyun's house but he's not there.I can feel that my breath is going to collapsed.I sighed.I'm relieved that he follow my last favor.But i still checked the sorroundings but i really can't see him.I walked near kyuhyun house and heard a coming from the house.Maybe his parents.Atleast they solve their problem.I turn my heels and run back to my unit.

But .......

I can't believe what i saw.

I saw a shadow that limping and trying walk in my uncle apartment.Is that person is one is renting in our apartment? 

I near that person and ...It can't be.

Its Kyuhyun...

I can saw that he's trying to walk with all his might.I immediately help him to stand up.Why is he here? I lifted his right hand and drop it in my back.I hold his waist as i see his eyes.Looking at me.I don't know but i can see love on it.No! I shouldn't get my hopes up.

~~

Sungmin tried to help kyuhyun with all his might but the latter is so heavy.Sungmin look at the latter face and saw the latter is having a tears in his eyes.That want to drop in any minute.SungMin hugged kyuhyun tight and sungmin can feel the latter warm tears in his neck.SungMin feels happy even a bit.Kyuhyun decided to go here.Even its can ruined his pride.Kyuhyun is just standing like a statue while sungmin is hugging me.Sungmin don't even care a bit.Sungmin just want kyuhyun to feel comforted.I wanted to ease the pain he's getting.Sungmin thought as he hugged kyuhyun tighter.

Many minutes past and they are still standing in the middle of the rain.The two don't care how their body's getting wet and the rain is dropping so heavy.

Sungmin feels an arm crawling in his back.Sungmin sighed and show a smile.He accepted my offer.Sungmin thought with a tears in his eyes.

Kyuhyun parents don't know what their son is feeling.They just wanted to calm their hard on not knowing that their son is the one who's suffering the most.

~~

Sungmin POV.

We reached the apartment after i calmed him down.I feel happy.We walked until i reached my room.I'm sure that my landlord is sleeping now.

''Don't make a noise okay?'' I whispered to kyuhyun who's trying to stand up properly.I still helping him though.

''Okay'' he said in a low voice.I just smiled and dragged him upstairs.We reached my room and i grabbed my key in my pocket.I opened it and saw kyuhyun looking at him with a serious face.What does he want this time.

''Thank you.'' and he smiled at me.A pure smile.I feel like jumping from excitement.I averted my eyes somewhere and hardly dragged him inside.I feel like blushing.Not this time.I already said to myself that i will stay away from him.But what now.After this.I should really move on and make myself happy.

I let him sit in my bed even he's wet.Of course.I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and hand it to him.I wanted to do that task for him.But he might feel awkward.

He looked at me and handed the towel back.He don't want to dry his hair?

''Why don't you want to dry your hair?'' i asked as i point my electric fan in his direction.He shakes his head and said.

''Do it for me.''

IS HE ON DRUGS.A BIPOLAR MAYBE? OKAY I WILL DO WANT HE WANTS.Because this will be the last time that i will encounter this brat.

While i'm wiping his neck.He suddenly hug my waist.NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.PLEASE DONT GET MY HOPES UP.

My heart is beating so fast.I feel butterflies in my stomac partying.I looked down and there he is.Looking at me with a grin on his face.Just a few minutes ago.He's down.But why is he like this right now.Maybe he's drunk but he smell normal.Maybe he wants a hug.He wants a hug yeah.But this position is..

Like a lover who's done showering and the bottom is drying his lover's hair.Our position is i'm in the middle of his legs while he was sitting on my bed and he's hugging me.I closes my eyes tight and opened it slowly.I'm not dreaming.

''I-t's done now.'' i said while wanting to get out from his grip.Yes i want this.But i want to know what he's thinking.Hugging me out of the blue.This straight guy who hates me hugs me.He slowly detached his arms around me and looks down.

Is he sad right now?

''Pstt.I will lend you this shirt.Changed your clothes immediately cause you might get flu.'' i said breaking the tension.

''Then changed me.''

OH I COULD DIE NOW -_-

''What did you say.'' i can't help not to scream.

''Just Kidding.I don't want you to see my y body.I don't want to see drools coming out from your mouth by just looking at me.'' he said as he showed me his signature smirk and get inside the bathroom.What the hell just happen.I know he's prentending to be though.But its obvious that he can't.

One question is hitting me.Did he move on so quicly -_- Kids this days.

~~

After waiting for 1hr he's done.What did he do in the bathroom to took him long like that.He looked incredibly y right now.

''Where would i sleep?'' 

''In my bed.'' i said lying on the couch inside the room.I buried my face in my snuggled pillow.How can i sleep.We aren in the same room.I looks at him and see him nodded.My life is perfect -_-

''Why are you sleeping on the couch?'' He's tone sounded like a kid who wanted to knows why.

''Because you are my visitor and you are my master.'' i said as i saw him standing near me.

''Yes its true but.You should sleep in your bed cause you lives here.'' He's concerned? Nah..

''Just sleep because i know your tired and stop teasing me okay.'' 

''Then sleep beside me.No further objection.''

He is still a brat.I forcely removed the blanket that covering me and lay beside him.He should be disgusted.I whined.

''Don't whined.Hug me like you did back there.I wanted to forget what happen that time'' 

SPOT.

''Okay.'' i said hugging him.He smells nice.I smiled and hugged him tighter.

Uhhh.I forget to bath.Nevermind.

END OF THE FLASHBACK.

--

PRESENT TIME.8*

''Wake up'' i said while shakng kyuhyun's arm.He is sandwhiching me like we are in the rooftop.I can't move freely.Yes i got a reply from him.*GROAN*

''Wake up were gonna be late.''

''Don't want to.''

''WAKE UP.''

''5 minutes more.'' he said sandwhiching me tighter.I gulp and looked away feeling lost.I feel his grinning like an idiot so i looks at him.Yes he is.

''Get up now.Were gonna be late.I will lend you my uniform.'' I said struggling from his hug.Did his spirit switch to someone.

''Yes Madam'' He said positioning his hand like souldier.He's being nice.I think he wants to forget what happens by being a bubbly person.That's a good start.

I just shrugged.

~~

We reached school.Students looking at us curiously.I just stared in the floor while covering my ears.Kyuhyun keeps whining about how tight is his uniform is.That brat.I should just let him go to school if he keeps complaining.

''Yah! Were here in the classroom.'' he said in a irritating tone.Yes he's back to normal.

''Yes master.''

I know he wants to keep tough when he's facing everybody.But i know he's a nice person.MAYBE

--

Sungmin sits in his usual seat.Its boring cause their teacher is late.While kyuhyun is burying his head in his desk.Sungmin sense that someone is looking at him.He looks around and saw kyuhyun looking at him straight.Sungmin averted his eyes to their blackboard.He feel nervous.That stare is bothering him.Again he looks at kyuhyun to check if the latter is still looking.Its creepy because kyuhyun is looking at him.Sungmin touched his chest and sense that he's heart is beating so fast.He just keep his face straight.He closes his eyes and sighed.
After a minute of being a statue their teacher arrived but he's with a handsome man.Is he a transfer student.Sungmin asked himself tilting his head.There is no news that there will be a transfer student.
''Students this is Choi Siwon.Your new classmate.I know all of you are wondering.That why would our teacher didn't tell us.But he just enrolled yesterday night.He's father call us if siwon can enrolled quickly.Be ause there is emergency.He's here because of his cousin.He's family had a big share in this school just like kyuhyun's parents.''
Kyuhyun is startled when he heard his name.He immediately lifted his head and saw...
WHY IS HE HERE?! 

''So be good at siwon.Sungmin tour him around our school later okay.Because if ever i chose other students in here.They will be a bad influence in this innocent kid.''
The students whined because of their teacher speech.
Sungmin just nodded.This creature is handsome.Sungmin didn't notice that his mouth is hanging open and there is a hand asking for a shake hand.
Sungmin shakes his head and smiled awkwardly accepting the new students hand.
''Hi.I'm choi siwon.Take care of me ''

''H-Hi i'm lee sungmin.Yeah i w-will.'' Sungmin said while detaching his hand from the new student.Siwon sits in a vacant seat beside sungmin.Like sungmin told earlier no one dare to seat with him.Just this person.Sungmin secretly smile.
But sungmin don't know that there is someone who's looking at them.With a mix emotion howering him.