THE CONFESSION

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everyone~ breakfast is ready~” Victoria prepared the breakfast in the front yard calling the boys. She might be trapped between Kyu and Changmin later but she still didn’t know.

“Victoria ssi, I have something to tell you?” asked Kyu in serious tone.

“Huh? What is that, Kyu?” answered Victoria still didn’t notice the atmosphere now.

“I want you to go out with me. It was love at first sight” Kyu said straightforward “If you don’t wanna, I’ll go back to Seoul right now”

“W-why all of a sudden---“ Victoria didn’t have chance to finish her words “I’m serious, give me an answer please”.

“B-but---“ she was stuttered.

Victoria felt uneasy at the confession. Changmin, who was sitting with Yunho, just stared at her, didn’t make a move or say anything, just sat there, looked at her and also waited for her answer. She glared at Changmin hoping him help but there was nothing. It made the atmosphere become more awkward.

“Why? This is too much…Changmin oppa, why are you quiet? Why won’t you say anything? Why are you just looking at me like that?” Victoria was still in thought then suddenly Kyu continued asking her “Do you like someone else?”

“Huh?” She still couldn’t answer but kept thinking hoping Changmin rescued her from this awkward situation “The one I like is Changmin oppa but…Why didn’t you say anything when somebody else confesses to me? What was that kiss then? Didn’t you kiss me because you like me? I don’t get it, I don’t understand, Changmin oppa”   

“I-I-I-I’m….” Victoria couldn’t answer because she was confused of Changmin’s feelings while he just sat there looking at her quietly with his expressionless face.

“Make it clear, Victoria ssi” Kyu was impatient shaking her shoulder, wanted her answer so badly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter