Go Back!?!

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin POV:

Kyu and I were in summer vacation so we had nothing to do and got bored. Then Kyu registered a trip for us and since Yunho hyung skipped his summer classes so Kyu persuaded him to go with us too because this trip required three guys. Kyu was so excited of this trip ‘cause he said that there will be three cute girls join us and he wanted to find a girlfriend in this vacation that is his main purpose.

He had given us the descriptions about our partners in the night before the trip and I found that there was a special girl named Victoria. Of course these three are beautiful but this Victoria girl seemed innocent and a good girl, I wondered why she would go on a trip with us – three strangers that she would just meet tomorrow. But, who cares, I just joined this trip because of boring, not like Kyu who join this trip to find a girlfriend.

Yunho hyung, Kyu and I were at the train station for going on a trip. Actually, there are three girls who would be our partners in this trip but it turned out that Victoria ssi is the only one could go. In the beginning, I thought that the other two girls were late and that we had to wait for them so I felt a bit annoyed. How could those two make us wait in the first time we just met? So impolite.

Kyu was a talkative guy and he was talking nonstop since he met Victoria ssi. I saw that she was a bit shocked and nervous; maybe Kyu scared her. Oh this kid, I just could cross my arms on my chest standing there with Yunho hyung watching him talking. When we found that we were ditched, Kyu’s mood was darken but then his expression suddenly changed 180o in just 3 seconds, I’m sure that no one can change their mood faster than him and I’m sure that his mood had lighten up because he wouldn’t be confused to choose one of the three girls to be his girlfriend anymore.

I felt annoyed of Kyu because of his talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter