TOUCHED and EMBARRASSED

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Victoria ssi is at the other cottage, right? Nice night~” said Kyu smiling.

“Okay then, good night~” replied Victoria.

“Can you sleep by yourself?” asked Kyu in a worried face.

 “Of course, see you tomorrow” Victoria said waving them then went to her cottage. Yet she screamed immediately after stepping in “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

The boys who just had turned around to walk to their cottage were shocked when they heard the scream. “S-some really weird bugs was…in there…” The boys giggled at Victoria’s fearful face when listening to her explanation.

“Ok then, why don’t we play cards? We won’t do anything to you, we’ll make sure we’re up for the whole night” suggested smiling Kyu trying to calm Victoria down “Come on, Victoria”

Victoria POV:

We stepped in the cottage and then played cards. Everyone is so nice to me; they’re trying to make me feel at home. Is it okay for me to be spoiled like this?

“So…those two fell asleep after all” Changmin ssi broke the silence. I was also tired after playing card in hours so I just nodded as answer when I saw Yunho oppa and Kyu sleeping on the floor.

“If you wanna sleep, go ahead. I’ll stay with you until you fall asleep” continued Changmin ssi.

I was shocked and touched when hearing him saying those words. “Oh no, I’m not that sleepy yet” and I was sure that he knew that I lied.

“You know what…you better tell others what’s on your mind more often. Being easy-going isn’t bad but you can’t just let people manipulate you” advised Changmin ssi while looking at me. 

“Umm…okay” I answered.

“And if you’re cold, say it” continued Changmin ssi while laying my head down on his lap for me to sleep.

“Umm…thank you” I felt warm when hearing him saying those concerned words. He’s the first person who has said stuff like that to me. It’s as if my heart is finally set free now.

Next morning, I wake up but Changmin ssi was nowhere to see while Yunho oppa and Kyu were still sleeping soundlessly. I went to get dressed, a white thin T-shirt with shorts, then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter