Before Part 2

The End of Myths and Legends

     In the greatest dynasty that has ever lived in history... Shangri La:

In the dynasty, Suga is helping out the poor and needy. The poor treat him as a gaurdian and savior. He makes them happy and it also makes him happy. Suga was sweet, caring, and kind. The poor and needy are led by the 5 mentors, who are the wisest of all. The build that manages the place is the white and gold building. Inside a big room which is on the 5th/final floor, one of the elders speaks to his assistant.

"Will you go and fetch, Min Yoongi for me. We have urgent things to discuss", Mentor of Light whispers into his ear.

"Yes, sir", the assitant.

Mentor of Light sighs heavily and coughs on his handkerchief. He coughs out blood on it.

"You alright, Woobin", Mentor of Nature.

He coughs a bit more and more blood came out. He tries to calm down a bit and less blood where coming out. Woobin puts his right hands on her arm and stops coughing for a bit. 

"I'm alright. There's no need to worry, Minzy", Woobin. While his left arm is on his chest and still coughing but no blood.

"The Mentor of Light is dying from an unknown sickness... diesease", Mentor of Psyhic.

"Will you shut up, Yoo Seungho", Minzy. "Give me his medicine".

 "Who is going to being his succesor then? Huh", Seungho.

"Just give me his goddamn medicine", Minzy angrily.

"Yeah yeah", Seungho

Seungho uses his psyhic ablitiy to get Woobin's medicine from the shelves. He then flies it over to Minzy and she opens it and gives him 1 pill. Woobin swallows the pill then drinks water. He feels a bit of relief, relaxed, and comfort.

"Soon enough he will die and be replace who knows who", Seungho.

"Just shut up. Mentor of Light will live on and be healthier than the state he is in", Minzy.

"Will you 2 stop fighting about if he's going to die or not", Mentor of Magic.

Both Minzy and Seungho both close their mouths. 

"The two of you stop it okay; it's going to make matters worst. I maybe the youngest out of the Mentors, but I still have a strong will", Mentor of Magic.

They went silent as will as the room. Minzy knows that Woobin is going to die but denies it. They both knew each for a long time. Downstairs, the assitant goes outside the main entrance to tell Suga of the urgent matters. He taps his shoulders lightly.

"Yes, sir", Suga turns around.

"The Mentor of Light wish to see you", the assitant.

They both went to go see what was the matter.

     On top, Mentor of Metal was just done finish teaching the kids language arts. He goes to the room and finds the other 4 are in complete silent and not looking at each other except Woobin.

"Is everything fine, Grand Master Woobin", Mentor of  Metal.

"Everythings alright now, Sungyeol", Woobin "Suzy just shut both Minzy and Seungho from an argument".

"Oh, Okay", Sungyeol. 

He walks in and sit on his seat that was in between Suzy and Woobin. After 10 minutes or more, the assitant and Suga arrives at the top and opens the door. The assitant leaves and Suga enters the room. 

"Did I do something wrong", Suga while walking towards the chair.

"No, not exactly, Yoongi", Woobin. "Just sit and we'll talk about something". 

Suga sits down on the chair and listens to what they are going to say. The door closes behind him.

"I bring you here because you are the person we trust the most", Woobin.

"Uh huh, Go on Mentor of Light", Suga.

"Yoongi, another thing is that you have gave all you can to help this society", Minzy.

"That is true though", Suga.

"Suga, will you help Mentor of Light, please", Suzy.

"Why?", Suga.

"Because he is dying", Seungho sternly.

Minzy looks at him with anger.

"What no, no, no... that's not true. It can't be. He's been guiding us to the right path for so many years", Suga. 

Suga rashly gets off his chair and screams at the top of his lungs.

"Yoongi, calm down. I know how you feel", Minzy.

"Shut up!", Suga. "The Mentor of Light was like a father or brother to be exact".

He runs away while still sadden and bust the door open with his earth bending. All went silent in the room again.

     After taking roll, Jin just gives the recipe sheet to his students. And tell them to hang it on the cupboard. Jin then begins to teach his class how to cook and saftey in the kitchen. He then laters dismiss the students to their kitchens. Jin then looks to check if they are using the safety rules of the kitchen. While observing his students, an mail came from the shoot in his office.

"Students! Better be finish and make sure to clean your self. And also know where to put your equipment", Jin.

"Yes, Chef", the students.

Jin then goes to his office to recieve his mail. He sits down on his chair and grabs it.

"Just one letter...", Jin. He opens it but hears something in outside the office. 

One of the students came in.

"Chef, the Empress and her newborn son are here", student 1.

"You go outside and tell her to wait just a moment", Jin.

"Yes, chef", student 1.

Jin then gets ready and puts the unopen letter inside his his folder. The students then halt the cooking. He goes out to go greet the Empress. The Empress walks in and sits down on whatever chair with a coushin that was place by a servent. She sits down and looks at Jin.

"Come sit down, Master Chef Jin. I have a request for you", the Empress heavenly.

Jin smiles and sits down to next to her.

"Y... Your highness,  what do you request madame", Jin.

"You must cater something special for the birth of my new born son. Master Chef Jin", the Empress.

"Madame, your request is answer. I will call my workers to help me. I won't let you down", Jin.

The Empress rises and walks to the door.

"I may leave. Make sure you get it done by tomorrow. You can never be too eailer or too late. Just arrive", the Empress.

They left and the students continue back to cooking. After class was finish, Jin went back to call his workers to come to work and told them that the Empress wants something special for her newborn son. He then relaxes for a bit  and reads the mail. He suddenly drops the mail and rushingly goes out the door. He passes by one of his sous chef.

"Hey, Jin... Where you going", Kyungsoo.

"I got to go to the Hospital", Jin. "You guys have to wait for me".

"Okay, Chef", Kyungsoo.

Jin drives his hover motocycle and hurries to the hospital. When he got there, he goes to the 5th floor and room D07. He opens the door and burst into tears. He closes the door and drops down on his knees. Then bangs his fist on the floor. He hears one of the voices.

"My son, my son, my brillant son. Come... come my boy. Father has something to tell you", Jin's abeoji.

He gets up and walks to his father. Jin sits on the seat and holds his hand.

"Don't cry my brillant son. Me and mother are just going to leave", Jin's abeoji.

"Don't say that", Jin.

A sound came from another bed.

"My son... My pretty Jin", Jin's eomeoni.

"Umma wants you to hold me and your father's hand", Jin's eomeoni. "It will be the last when we held hands together".

"Eomeoni and abeoji... Jin wants to say hello to hyung and noona", Jin.

"We will... my son", Jin's eomeoni. "Goodbye my pretty Jin".

"Farewelll my brillant, brillant son..." Jin's abeoji. "Go be the greatest cook that ever live".

Jin drops their hands and the beeping stops. Their last words made him cry so much and his heart felt such an intense emotional sadness.

"I'm a chef abeoji and umma", Jin sobbing.

The doctors and nurses came when the heard the loud crying and long beep sound. Later, Jin left the hospital and rode off to his work place.

     In the greenest and most  widely high-tech agricultural empire... Lemuria.

Jungkook was just hanging around the park. He looks so lonely and sad all by himself. He has no memory what so ever of his past because that was when he was still a toddler. Luckily he was found by two caring people. But they went missing somehow when Jungkook was only 11. Now... Jungkook then flies into the air until he reaches the clouds. He then flies towards the royal garden where it is the only place he remembers. When he lands on the ground (saftely), he goes to the sky-blue gazebo. He goes to sit on the bench and swing on it. It made him happy. For a few seconds, he hears someone coming and Jungkook hides somewhere. 

"Mother, why do I have to get marry", Jungkook's noona.

"My dear, I know it is a hard choice for you but...", Jungkook's eomeoni.

"Mother, can I just choose a guy that I like", Jungkook's noona.

Jungkook's eomeoni sighs.

"Hyorin, I know how you feel, but it is proper to marry some of noblity or royalty", Jungkook's eomeoni.

They were just strolling around the garden for awhile. Until a servent comes to give a message to the Queen dowager. Jungkook looking from the bushes.

"Your highness, someone is here to meet you", servent 1.

"Aigoo, Okay. I will go.", Jungkook's eomeoni. 

"Yes your highness", servent 1 as he walks away.

"Hyorin, wait for me at the gazebo", Jungkook's eomeoni.

"Whatever mom?",  Hyorin.

Jungkook's eomeoni left and Hyorin walk to the canopy. She sits there when she hears a rustle from the bushes. Jungkook rushes out the bushes and Hyorin sceams 'hey'. But Jungkook stops when he reaches her. He turns around to look at the Princess dowager.

"Hi..." Jungkook shyly.

"Hello...", Hyorin awkardly.

"What's your name?", Jungkook.

"Who are you and what are you even doing here?", Hyorin exclaimed.

"I came here because it's a place I... well I just came here to play around", Jungkook. "You're pretty".

Jungkook looks away shyly. 

"OKay... Who are you anyways?", Hyorin asked.

"My name is Jack", Jungkook.

"Welll... Jack come and sit down" Hyorin.

They both sit down and talk to each other for awhile. Soon they became aquainted with each other. Hyorin somehow saw a mark on his right inner forearm. It looks like a dragon's head with the royal symbol behind the head. (Side note: the royal symbol is a heart combine with a crown)

"Hey, what's that mark on your right arm", Hyorin.

"It's nothing", Jungkook.

"I swear I saw this before when I was young", Hyorin. "It was on my baby brother's arm".

She remembers the mark on his hand on the day her dad was assassinated. Jungkook didn't say anything and he hears a voice. Hyorin turns around and saw his mother. Hyorin took off her heels and runs to her mother.

"Mother, I have importamt news... It's very, very important", Hyorin.

"What is it ? Don't run on your bare feet, honey", Jungkook's eomeoni.

"My heels are at the gazebo. Mother...", Hyorin breathing.

"What is it that is so important?", Jungkook's eomeoni.

"I saw baby brother and I saw the mark on his arm", Hyorin.

Jungkook's eomeoni gasps.

"Show me where he is", Jungkook's eomeoni sadly.

They both went and by the time they reach the canopy, he was not even there at all. Jungkook in the skies looking down upon theme.

"Where is he? Where is he... my baby Jungkook", Jungkook's eomeoni. "Hyorin are sure you saw or think it was him".

"I'm pretty sure it was him mother", Hyorin.

"MY precious son... my baby...", Jungkook's eomeoni.

She drops on here feet and cries with a sadden heart.

"Mom...", Hyorin.

She goes down to hug her mom. 

"I just want to see how much he has grown over the years", Jungkook's eomeoni. "It's been too long... too long".

The Queen Dowager could not and will not give up on searching his lost son. Jungkook flies away from the garden as far as possible.