Chapter 8

Transformed!

 

Sulli arrived in her condo with eunjoo, safely. She pushed the door open and walked in with eunjoo in her stroller.

"I'm home" Sulli shouted and there was silence, she didn't expect for any reply anyway. She took eunjoo out of her stroller and carried her all the way to the kitchen, she rummages the cupboards for instant ramyeon.

"Hmm, ramyeon~" sulli her lips as she opened the pack then blinked at eunjoo who was staring at her with round eyes.

"Aigoo, you can't ramyeon right?" sulli scratched her temple and rummages her ref for some milk, she pouted in disappointment and leaned on the sink while searching the whole kitchen then she spotted eunjoo's bag.

"Oh, there must be milk inside" Sulli placed eunjoo back in her stroller and searched eunjoo's bag and found baby food, she took it out and poured some in a saucer. She took a sniff and was delighted by the sweet caramel smell, she tasted a bit and grinned widely.

"Onomnom, this is good" Sulli tasted a few spoonfuls before feeding half of it to eunjoo who was giggling each time she makes a face to make eunjoo eat.

"Eunjoojoojoojoo" sulli cooed as she fed eunjoo again which made her giggle again

"Aigoo, kyeopta" she grinned widely and planted pecks on eunjoo's face, she then stood to cook her dinner.

After dinner, sulli bathed eunjoo in the bathroom sink, she had a hard time trying to avoid the water to go in eunjoo's ears who was busy splashing water all over the place and she wasn't exempted. Her clothes was already damp but she didn't mind. She was actually happy to have someone around in her condo.

"Eunjoo-ah~ unnie loves you" sulli caresses eunjoo's head who giggled back at her. She laid eunjoo in her bed after freshening up. Sulli was in her pink pajamas that matched eunjoo's cute pink pajamas. She then laid next to eunjoo and sulli caught a glimpse of a picture frame on the sidetable across.

"Glad you're here eunjoo" sulli sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. Her parents was never around, they bought this condo for her. For her to be independent, sulli didn't say no because she knows how busy her parents are. Her sister was in france, studying.

"Aigoo, i miss them" sulli opened her eyes and puffed her cheeks and she found eunjoo fast asleep, her lips curled up in a smile as she planted a kiss on eunjoo's head.

"Eunjoo, jalja~" she grinned and held the baby close in her arms then soon drifted off to sleep.

 

The group met up the next day to spend the day with eunjoo since it was Sunday, they marked it as a family day together.

"I already miss eunjoo-aegi" baek pouted as he checked the door to the cafe for the nth time

"What's taking sulli and eunjoo long?" sehun's face was on pokerface mode and the others nodded.

Sulli, on the other hand, was having a hard time inside the CR for preggy women or those where they change diapers for their babies. Sulli held her breath as she pull the strap on the diaper and threw it on the trashbin, she then washed her in the sink after wiping it with a wet tissue.

"Eck" sulli covered her nose for the smell was still there, she took out her perfume and sprayed it all over the place before putting powder on her and secured a fresh new diaper.

"Thereee" Sulli grinned as she placed eunjoo back in the stroller. She accidentally bumped the stroller to a guy.

"Omo, mianhe" Sulli apologized and bowed at him

"What took you so long?" Kai's voice filled her ears and saw him infront of her as she looked up.

"Changed her diapers" Sulli said as she pushed the strollers forward and kai followed behind her.

"Mianhe for bumping onto you earlier" sulli apologized again, kai looked at her with furrowed brows

"Bumping me?" kai asked as he pointed his self

"Neh, sorry" she nodded

"Oh, it wasn't me. It was a funny looking ahjussi" kai recalled, sulli looked at him and blinked repeatedly. They soon reached the cafe and was greeted by baek and sehun who took over the stroller while sulli and kai took their seats around the table.

"So as we all know, we'll be returning baby eunjoo tomorrow" Suho started as he all looked at us, sulli noticed suho's handsome features. He's white and he talks wisely, no wonder he's on the dean's list. Yep, all of them actually. They don't just have the wealth and looks, they also have the brains. DO was the campus' defending Sci-wizard. He's a genius, i tell you.

While baek's major is mainly in math together with chanyeol. They're math geeks. Sehun and Kai focused more in arts and dancing, yep. They're a dancing duo, they also top during any dance competition. Suho's the i'm-good-in-all-subjects type. Sulli was amazed by them, her respect for them is high. The more she spends time with them, the more she knows them.

She used to see them as strict and snob kingkas. She was wrong, they actually plays alot when they're together. Sulli now knows what minah felt around them, boy she was lucky. She just can't figure why she would cheat on someone like kai. And on that moment, she was happy.

"Stop smiling like an idiot, stalker" Kai wnispered but was facing forward at suho who was talking, sulli cleared silently and put on a small smile as she looked at suho.

"Can't we just play at Lotte World?" Chanyeol protested and was supposrted by sehun, baek and suprisingly, kai.

"Fine, fine but don't you all go asking me to buy this and that, ara?" Suho raised an eyebrow at them, there was a long pause before everyone agreed and they all headed to Lotte World for their last day together with Eunjoo.

 

 


{Hi guythhhhhhhhhh, so how was my poster? I'm sure you all have an idea now eheheh.

 School tomaroooooo ;;;;;;; halp. Ugh. Anw, pai pai guys }heart