Chapter 3

Our Beloved Leader

A/N: Thanks for subscribing to this story. Recently, I found out that most of the fanfics that I had read about our dear Suho is mostly about of his struggles in being a leader with his band and it was as same as my ideas towards this story. I started to get worried because I might run out of ideas. But, I’ll try to make this story according to my plan with a twist. I will apologize to those who have the same ideas with mine. I kinda like it though, because we love Suho and we appreciate him being a leader of exo. KKAEBBSONG!!! EXO SARANGHAJA!

 

 

Suho walked in to the elevator then snapped at the sudden realization. What did I just said? I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry guys. I hope you’ll forgive me…

 

 

“I have to apologize to them.” Suho stormed out from the elevator but his phone rang.

“Hello?” He answered it.

“Good morning, Mr. Kim Joonmyeon! I am Shiela Sinclair, secretary of your uncle.”

“Can’t he wait? I’m on my way.” He felt suddenly annoyed.

“Well, see you at the building sir!” The hyperactive secretary said as she cut the line.

“I guess I can’t apologize now.” He sighed and put his phone back. He went inside the elevator.

Meanwhile inside the dorm…

“Seriously!”  t it was Lay who was shouting. A gentle young man suddenly burst out.  Another yelling is heard, this time it came from the two maknaes.

“But it’s true! I’m so sick of his cheesiness. It creeps me out!” Kai said. 

“What’s with him on being so cheesy?” Min started to ask.

“We just don’t want something so clingy and naggy all the time.” Sehun said.

“I can’t believe that’s the reason why you hate him.” Luhan rolled his eyes as he stood up and place the plates on the sink.

“It irritates me…” Kai answered. Everyone widened their eyes. They never heard that word again since pre-debut. They thought if Suho was with them that time, he would cry and not talk to them for a week or long. That word caused him not to debut early, cause him to train for another year and cause him to end up with some immature members.

“Whoa, dude… I thought we agreed not to use that word ever. It offended everyone specially Joonmyeon hyung.” Chen said to Kai.

“Whatever… he’s not here.” Kai just shrugged it off. “I’m going to sleep.” He went to his room.

 

The telephone rang. Kris was about to pick it up but one of the beagle line snatch it.

“Hello! Is this pizza delivery? I want pepperoni with extra cheese please!!!” Chen ordered on the other line.

“What the- Jongdae!” the person shouted

“Hey! Why did you know my name? OHMYGUCCI! A SASAENG!”

“THIS IS YOUR MANAGER!”

“Woops! Yeol you’re on it?” Chen tossed the phone to Chanyeol.

“Yah!” Good thing he has a good reflex he was able to catch it.

“Yes who’s this? I heard that you are a sasaeng! Please stop calling on us!” then he looked at the contacts number.

“If you keep joking around me-“

” Uh-oh sorry hyung.” He passed the phone to Baek.

“Hi! If you’re a fan, I love you!” Baek said with a giggle.

“GUYS! YOU’RE LATE! YOU SHOULD BE HERE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE INTERVIEW STARTED. THE MINI BUS IS WAITING OUTSIDE!!!” the manager said.

“Aiiaaahh! You didn’t have to shout!” Baek cut the line and put down the phone. ”Guys! Manager hyung said that we’re late so… Hey! Where’s everybody?” Everyone already rushed outside from the dorm except Lay, he was still there. He noticed that Lay was looking for something.

“Did you saw my necklace?” he asked Baek but not looking at him.

“What necklace’ he started to furrowed his brows as he watched Yixing.

“The one Joonmyeon hyung gave to me on my birthday. I think I left it under my bed or at the tub or-“ he was surprised that he was talking to no one. He heard the door closed meaning Baek already rushed out from the dorm.

He continued looking until he remembered that he put it on the coffee table in the living room. “Aaiiisshh, Yixing why so forgetful?” he asked himself. He didn’t see the necklace but instead it’s a brown envelope. “What’s this? A contract? Maybe, Manager hyung left this?” He put it inside his bag. ”Now, where is it! Ah, here it is!”

“Beep Beep!” he heard their ride. Lay went out immediately afraid that he will be left behind, again.

 

He was running through the hall thinking about Suho. It felt weird suddenly, it seems like there’s something odd going on.  “Nothing bad will happen, right?” Lay asked himself. “Why am I asking myself?”

Kris started to count s and notice there is one missing. “Someone’s missing?”

“Suho umma is not here.” Tao answered him.

“I know. Where’s Yixing?” he plastered his annoyed face to everyone.

“He was looking for his necklace so I left him.” Baekhyun said then turned to his phone. Kris stared at him. “What? I don’t want to be late.”- Baek

“As usual, he’s late again.” Chen said while pointing to Lay that was about to step in to the mini bus.

“Are you okay, Yixing?” Minseok started to ask.

“Uh… yeah. I’m just worried about Joonmyeon.” He sat beside Luhan.

“Don’t worry, he didn’t mean what he said.” He pats lay’s shoulder.

 

“Take this offer. Being an idol doesn't suit you. You were born to be a leader." his uncle said while passing the contract to him.

“But uncle, I'm already a leader!" Suho refused.

“Leading those nonsense people doesn't suit you! You should be leading a big group not them!" his uncle stood up while pointing to Suho. “Think about my offer, Joonmyeon!" Suho frozed for a while. He is thinking deeply about it. He took the pen.

“In one condition…” he said. His uncle grinned.

 

The secretary, Shiela, was waiting outside Mr Kim’s office. She wanted to know what’s going on inside but her boss forbade her. “Aahh, I’m bored!” She stomped her feet and got surprise when the door opened. She saw Suho came outside with her boss.

“Thank you.” Her boss shook Suho’s hand. Suho just made a fake smile.

“Ms Shiela assists him to the elevator.” Then he walked to his office.

“Yes, sir!” She bowed then went to Suho’s side. “Hi! Remember me?” Suho only smiled at her and continued walking.

“Uhm… you’re uncle’s secretary, right?” he stopped at the elevator.

“Yes but-“ the elevator opened. Suho stepped in.

“Nice meeting you, Ms Sinclaire.” the elevator closed.

 

I hope my members are doing great at the interview. No wait, I hope EXO are doing great at the interview.

 

Meanwhile at the studio…

 

“WHAT!” the manager shouted at the phone. “I understand. Yes. Thank you for telling me.” He sighed at the big news. Now, how can he explain everything to them? Inhaling some oxygen, he walked to Kris. “Well, Kris.” He put his arm around Yifan’s shoulder.

“What?” He asked. Confused at the sudden action of their manager.

“I will fully put my trust on you in taking care of your members.”

“Wait What? What do you mean? Why only me? What Happened to Joonmyeon?” He throw a lot of questions.

“Enough asking. I’ll explain it you at the right time.” The manager walked out.

“Huh?”

 

The members were busy waiting at the program. It’s been 30 minutes and the program still doesn’t start. Probably the mc is late and probably it is Shindong from Super Junior.

“Aaahh… I’m going crazy right now!” Chanyeol said while waving his phone in the air. “I cant find the wifi signal!”

“Try finding it in the washroom.” Luhan suggested.

“How did you know that there is wifi at the washroom?” D.O asked.

“I’m expert at finding wifi.” Luhan boasted.

“Thanks hyung!” Chanyeol rushed out from the dressing room.

 

A member was truly bored so he sneaked out to buy food. He passed by a room and saw his managers. A meeting? he thought. But when he heard that they are panicking, he stopped and leaned at the slight opened door.

 

“This is unbelievable. How could he decide this on his own?” the manager noona asked in a loud voice.

 

“He’s not quiting EXO, right?”

 

He widened his eyes. Quiting? Who?

 

“He’s not quiting.”

 

“Then why did he do this!”

 

“I don’t know! Joonmyeon didn’t say anything.”

 

He gasped. Are they talking about Suho? Suho is quiting? Wait, what?

 

 

 

*Hi guys! Sorry for not updating soon. It's because I was  procrastinating not inspired writing lately. And Gosh EXO's comeback is coming near! And I was really really amazed shocked about Suho being blond. Well, it suits him... I guess. Sorry for this short and boring chapter. Bye bye!*