Chapter 2

Our Beloved Leader

Joonmyeon and the manager went outside the building, good thing its 2 am in the morning so no one will notice the famous idol. They went to the nearest bubble tea shop. As they ordered, Suho kept thinking what happened at the dorm awhile ago. Are they fighting? No, Yifan wouldn’t let out his raging dragon unless his pride was taken down so as Jongin. But now’s not the time. He got nervous after realizing that his manager called him for something.

“Your uncle called.” The manager said while sitting at the chair.

“Uncle?” Suho curled his eyebrow. He sat infront of the manager.

“Yes your famous uncle who owned the biggest companies here in Korea.”

“What does he want from me?” he asked in a serious tone.

“He wanted you at his main company at 8, sharp.”

“But we have a schedule at 8.” Suho refused.

“That’s what I told to his secretary but she didn’t listen she said your meeting with her boss is more important than your schedule. Aaahh, damn you rich people!” the manager sipped on his coffee giving up his entire problem.

“What will happen tomorrow?” Suho asked.

“We cannot excuse that you’re sick, the fans will get worried and I’m sure they will post it on websites. We cannot lie. So we will tell the truth that you have a family business to take care of.”

“Is that right?” reassuring his manager.

“Yes, so be there at 8 then be at the practice room by 10.” He sipped again.

“Okay.” He answered plainly.

“By the way what happened awhile ago?” The manager suddenly remembered.

“I don’t know either…”

“My Gucci! Joonmyeon, I warned you! Aaarrgghh, this cant be help. Let’s talk about this tomorrow. Now, go to your dorm.” He said angrily showing his scrunched face.

Suho obeyed immediately. He stood up leaving the manager. He cannot believe that he messed up again. At his room, he tried to sleep but it seems like dream didn’t visit. So he sat up looking at his phone. Aah, it’s already 5? Time to prepare. He went near to Chen’s bed.

“Jongdae… wake up.” He whispered at Chen’s ear.

“Hmmm… not now hyung. I’m still dreaming about gaining a 1M score at flappy bird.” then covered his face by his blanket. Suho chuckled, he remembered that Chen always get 5 in flappy bird. “Okay,but after you got the highest score wake up.” Chen nodded.

Next, to Jongin. “Hey, wake up…”. He shaked Kai’s back. Still Kai didn’t wake up. After 10 tries he never wakes up. “Aiisshh, such a heavy sleeper.” He went out from the room.

Only Xiumin, D.O and Tao that he was able to wake up. “Umma… I’m still sleepy” Tao rested his head at Suho’s shoulder not minding the height difference. “But Tao we have schedule at 8. You don’t want to be late right?” Tao nodded then pouted.

“Hyung! What do you want for breakfast?” Kyungsoo asked from the kitchen. “Just omelette and orange juice will do since we will have a round 2 breakfast there.” Kyungsoo chuckled. “Okay, hyung.”

Suho looked at the clock. “It’s already 5:32 and still they’re sleeping.”

“Want me to wake them up.” Minseok offered.

“Aissh hyung, you should have done that awhile ago!”

“You never asked…okay here I go. GUYS, GET YOUR ASSES OFF FROM THE BED! IF NOT I’LL TALK AT THE INTERVIEW AND START TELLING YOUR SECRETS! I’M SURE FANS WILL LOVE IT!” suddenly each door opened and rushed out from the room. They knew Minseok was telling the truth.

“I tried that method but still it didn’t work.” Suho protested.

“It’s because your voice is so soft that it makes us all want to sleep more.” He said not knowing Suho got offended.

At the breakfast table everybody was quiet. There’s an awkward silence between the members. Kris set aside his food. He didn’t even taste his food. The beagle line was eating quietly usually they would fight on the food. Kai was glaring at everyone. Sehun too. Yixing and Luhan cant help but to sigh at the situation.

“What happened last night?” finally Suho broke the silence.

“It’s not your business.” Kai answered straightly.

“Kai!” Lay rebuked him.

“Joonmyeon, nothing happened last night.” Luhan said.

“Yeah, we played a game and it end up that we got hurt.” Kyungsoo added.

“Stop Lying!” Sehun shouted.

“Guys, I want to know the truth I’m worried.” Suho pleaded.

“Tcchh… not that again. As if you care.”-Kai

Suho got hurt because of that. “Please tell me…”

“I punched Kai!” Kris blurted.

“What! Ohmygucci! Kris!!!” he said surprisingly. “This is not so you guys. Why did you punch him? You know I get in trouble because of your childish actions. As a leader I-“

“Leader? I never felt that you’re a leader. Stop pretending that your in a duty.”-Kai

“But…”

“And stop treating us like a kid! Where not your sons!” Sehun added.

“I’m…”

“Also stop scolding us. It irritates my ears. You know that we will never listen to your foolish words.” Baekhyun suddenly said.

“Yeah… don’t you ever get tired pushing yourself into us?” Chanyeol said then gasped after he realized what he said.

Suho wanted to cry but he will never show up his tears instead he stood up. “Sorry for suffocating you guys. I just want the best for us but I realize I’m wrong. You never need me, right? Yeah, I felt that too but instead of thinking that I tried to be a better guardian. Now I know that all my thoughts are true. Don’t worry early in the morning when you wake up you won’t see me again. It’s that you all want, right? I guess all my efforts got wasted. I’m sorry again.” Then he walked towards the door. “I forgot to.tell you that I will not go to our schedule. Good luck without me. By the way if you want me to be out of the group just tell the managers, okay?” Then off he goes. The members were left dumbfounded.

Suho walked in to the elevator then snapped at the sudden realization. What did I just said? I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry guys. I hope you’ll forgive me…