Chapter 1

Our Beloved Leader

Exo just got home from their tiring schedule. Everybody is tired, others went straight to their room, some just rested on their big couch. Kyungsoo went to the kitchen together with Yixing to prepare dinner. The two leaders were talking to their mangaers outside. The two maknaes decided to play a new videogame that they had just bought in the living room. And where's the beagle liners? They're just making some plans to prank others... yup they're just the one who never get tired.

"Last time we visited these dorm the kitchen was messed up and I found Kyungsoo crying. You should thank the phonecall and I left." The manager said to the two leaders.

" We're very sorry... it's jus-"Suho was cutted by the other manager.

"And whose at fault?" manager noona raised her left eyebrow.

"Its... its..." Kris could barely answer the question even though he knew who did it.

"Its my fault, manager noona." Suho answered straightly, Kris was surprised and so as the manager.

"That was unbelievable of you! Are you Sure?" the manager asked Suho giving him a confused look.

"Y-yes..."

"Wha-" Kris was disspointed to Suho. Why would he cover s' mistake?

"Yifan go inside the dorm. It's none of your business anymore." the manager commanded him.

"What about Joonmyeon?" he asked worriedly to the other leader.

" Just go Kris." now it's Suho who commanded him. Kris didn't asked again because he knew Suho is serious so he walks toward the door.

Damn Joonmyeon! then he closed the door.

" Kim Joonmyeon tell me the truth!"

"But it is really my fault!" He tried to hold his patience. He's tired and didn't expect the managers will ask about the last incident.

"We're not talking about the last incident anymore." manager noona looked at Suho's eye. Suho gulped.

"What do you mean?" trying to get the question.

"It seems that your members are too hard headed and stubborn lately, that was proven by the last incident. We knew who's at fault and we're so dissapointed that your covering their mistakes. You're spoiling them!." Suho had break into pieces hearing that.

" They won't listen to you and to us also. I thought you are leading them properly. They are turning into wild idols that doesn't please the fans." hearing these made him want to cry.

" Are you saying that I-i... I am a bad leader? and tears fall down.

" We're just saying what we observe. You should improve more to lead them, okay?" the managers tapped Suho's head.

"If I can't manage my members would the company replace me?" that might happen.

"We'll see about that but now you should rest." the managers left. Suho walked towards the dorm then stopped when he was infront of the door. He wiped his tears and tried to smile, finally, when he is able to hold back he opened the door. As usual he saw s running back and forth.

"Hi guys!" Suho greeted them but they didn't hear anything. Suho just sighed, they're just tired, then continued walking.

"Mama Suho!" Tao ran to Suho and hugged him tightly.

"What is it Tao-ssi?" Suho turned to him.

"Baekhyun challenged to fight me but I refused then suddenly he wanted to throw eggs at me together with Chanyeol hyung and Chen hyung." Tao said cutely to his hyung. He wanted to pinch him for that but Baekhyun came shouting with eggs on his both hands.

"Tao-ah why did you suddenly ra-" Baek didn't continued his sentence when he slipped by Tao's Wushu stick. The eggs flew and hit Suho's head. Now Suho was soaked with eggyolks. Tao gasped.

" Guys, did you saw the eggs...oh! Suho hyung, what happened to you?" Lay asked when he came out from the kitchen and saw the leader.

"My eggs!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Hahaha sorry, Suho hyung!" Baekhyun laughed.

"Woah Baek because of that we're ran out of eggs." Chanyeol added.

Suho was still standing there trying to think what he will say.

Tao suddenly noticed that,"Hyung, are you alright?"

"I-im fine. I'll go to my room now." Suho marched to his room leaving the members that became worried.

Manager was right. I shouldn't be the leader... Now, what am I thinking? I'll be a better leader. Yes! Suho went to shower to cool down his head. Put some dry clothes and went outside to join them to dinner. After dinner he noticed that no one moved and cleaned the table. He can't order D.O and Lay to clean since they were the one who cooked.

"Please, clean the dishes." no one responded with that, leaving no choice he cleaned the table and did the dishes even though he's tired. He managed to clean the kitchen and decided to sleep although it's only 8. He wanted to rest and get rid of the stress.

Sehun got bored so he smirked then looked at  everyone who are busy watching the t.v.

"You hyungs are ugly!" Sehun shouted at them.

"What did you say?" the beagle line said in unison.

Xiumin, Luhan, and Kris just ignored them while Kai and Tao are laughing and Kyungsoo and Lay are resting on the couch watching them.

"Just kidding... hey let's tease Suho!" Sehun suggested.

"Stop that! Joonmyeon is really tired!" Xiumin stopped the evil maknae.

"Aw come on!"

"Did you guys noticed that Suho is being gloomy today?" Luhan suddenly asked. Kris remembered what happened to them earlier with the mangaers.

"Before Suho went inside the dorm he got scolded by our managers, I think?" Kris said.

"Why? For what?" Lay rose from his rest.

"Remember the incident when the kitchen was really messed up then noona suddenly visited?-kris

"He was scolded for that?" Chen asked.

"Its because he said that he is the one who did it." Kris glared at the three maknaes.

"What? Atleast, I didn't set the kitchen on fire!" Kai shouted.

"Yah! But its about to fire!" Kyungsoo mocked him.

"Where just cooking rice." Tao defended.

"Then experimented the ingredients and cook? You didn't even know how to cook!" Xiumin added. The three just lowered their heads feeling sorry.

"What did the managers say?"-Luhan

"I don't know, they ordered me to go inside." Kris just shrugged off.

"That's why when Baek hyung accidentally threw the eggs to Suho hyung he didn't respond..." Kyungsoo made a conclusion.

"What? You did that?"-Kris

"It was an accident..." Baek cupped his cheeks.

"This is all your fault!" Sehun blamed him.

"Yah! Don't shout on him. It was Tao's wushu stick that's why Baek Slipped." Chanyeol defended Baekhyun.

"Hey, you're chasing me so I had to bring my stick just in case you attack me."- Tao

"You're so immature guys!"-Chen

"Look who's talking!" everybody shouted.

"Guys! You're all grown ups not a child anymore so don't cause any problems to Suho!" Kris blurted out. Everyone was shocked.

"It's your fault too! Don't act as if you didn't do anything wrong!" Kai pointed at Kris.

"And since when did it became my fault?" Kriss crossed his arms then leaned on the couch waiting for the answer.

"Since when EXO was reunited and then the duty of being a leader was supposed to be performed by you two but only Suho hyung did." Kyungsoo said and that felt Kris guilty.

"I-i didn't know that," Kris frowned at them thinking if it was true.

"And because of that Suho's burden became doubled when exo-m came." Bakhyun said still cupping his face.

"Are you saying that we're not welcomed here?" Tao started to be teary.

"N-no, what I mean is tha-" Tao rushed to his room hearing the door slammed.

"Oh great! Nice Baek!" Chen gave him a frutrated face.

"Stop it Chen!" Lay scolded him. Chanyeol was about to tap Baek's back but he suddenly went to their shared room covering his teary eyes.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol followed his hyung to their room.

"I hate you guys!!!" Sehun stood up ignoring the videogame dropped."I can't believe this is happening!!!" he run into his room and another slammed door wad heard.

"Aaaarrgghhh! This kids!" Xiumin said while rolling his eyes on the ceiling.

"Stop acting like your such a mature and responsible person!" Kai said to Xiumin who was annoyed by being such a mature hyung.

"What do you mean?" Xiumin started to get mad. Kai stood up trying to explain on what he is going to say.

"You're all like saying how immature of us. And how your acting it again. just like Yifan putting the blame on us and didn't do anything. You know what, I found it so stupid!!!" everyone gasped when suddenly saw Kai stumbled down on the floor. They realized that Kris punched him on his lower left cheek.

"Try to say that again or you'll never recognize your face!!!" Xiumin tried to hold Kris back but its nou use he was strong so he tumbled down.

Kai fought back. He gave Kris a hard puch on his left face because of that he wanted to rip Kai. Lay and Luhan went quickly at the center trying to separate them. Kyunsoo hold Kai's hand to make sure he will not make anymore move.

"Stop this!!!" Lay shouted while raising his both hands on them. "Seriously, Guys! This doesn't help anything!" Luhan added.

"All I said was true! IM SO SICK OF YOU HYUNGS!!!" Kai defended himself.

"What's happening here?" everybody turned their heads to the person who suddenly spoke and realized that it was Suho.

"Hyung..." Chen ran towards Suho.

"Oh my! What happened to your lips, Kai? It's bleeding!" Suho was surprised then he saw Kris. "Kris you too! Your face!"

"Uh-oh, I'll go get some medicines and ice..." Chen excused himself then went to the kitchen.

"I thought you already slept." Luhan changed the topic.

"Manager hyung called because he forgo tto get his papers." then the door opened.

"What the hell happened here!!!" The manager became high blood when he saw the living room in a mess, Kai's lips bleeding and Kris' face swelling. "Joonmyeon, follow me! NOW!" Suho immediately went to the door and put on his coat and shoes then left with his managers. Chen finally came back holding the ice pack and some first aid kit.

"Where's Suho hyung?" Chen looked around.

"Aaargghhh give me that!" Kris took the ice pack and went straight to his room.

"We should sleep now... let us settle this later." Luhan tapped Lay's back then he nodded.

"Kai, cure your lips." Kai just glared at him.

"Xiumin-ge let's go." Luhan pushed him to their room. Chen went in too.

"See you later guys." Lay said then off he go.

Kai went to his room too. Leaving Kyungsoo wandering if Suho will be scolded again or worst.

"I hope nothing bad happen." then he went to his room.