Say "I Love You."

Say "I Love You"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Lee walked into his classroom and prepared for another day of school. He looked across the hall and into the other classroom. He watched as his crush, Ms. Kwon, prepared for another day as well. You see, Mr. Lee was deeply in love with Ms. Kwon. He had been cheated on and used multiple times. Ms. Kwon was one of the few people in his life who encouraged him to keep searching for his true love. Jinki fell for Boah in that sense. "Uncle Jinki? Earth to Uncle Jinki?!" Jieun, Jinki's niece, said waving a hand in front of his face. "Oh, Hi Jieun." Jinki said, finally getting Jieun's attention. "You were staring again." Jieun giggled as her Uncle blushed. "Yah! Prepare for class!" He scolded and Jieun frowned. Jieun walked to her seat and other students began to walk in.

He taught his class Math, as usual. He wrote on the chalkboard as he glanced over into the classroom where Ms. Kwon was teaching English. Jinki wished he had the courage to confess his love to her. He was just too scared. The bell rang and teachers revolved to different classrooms until lunch came. Jinki made his way to the teacher's lounge and sat next to his best friend Mr. Lee Changsun, mostly known as Joon, the stupid nickname that Jinki gave him when they were kids. "Oh, Onew, What are you eating for lunch?" Chang Sun asked Jinki, calling him by his stupid nickname. "I have Kimbap, Rice, Eggrolls, and Vegetables with some green tea, what about you Joon?" Jinki asked calling Changsun Joon. "Same only I have jasmine tea." Changsun laughed. Jinki and Changsun began to have a small conversation while eating their lunch when Ms. Kwon walked in. She had a bag that had some takeout food in it. Jinki, creepily, watched Ms. Kwon eat her lunch.

Meanwhile, Jieun sat at her lunch table with her friends. She couldn't help but be curious on how t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter