14

Crazy Twisted Love [Editing]

[CRAZY TWISTED LOVE - SEHUN IMAGINE  PART14]

Sehun's POV

The moment she hugged me.. and told me that she said yes to Luhan.. i felt dumbfounded.

I don't know what to feel.. nor how i would react. I just smiled and said that i have to leave. i know that was suspicious.. but i don't know how will i manage to smile after hearing that.. so i just left..

I looked at my watch.. 11:00 PM. I sat down on the street. *sighs* I was about to say it.. i was about to confess.. but she said yes.

I touched my chest.. so this is how it feels to be hurt.. it's... it's painful..

I felt something wet on my cheek. Is it raining?? I looked up.. it's not.. i'm crying. Good thing it's late and there's no people around. *fake laugh* i'm so stupid

Sehun: *punches the wall* i'm so stupid to like her!

I don't know.. i'm crying now.. i never cried since i was a little kid.. not until now.. i'm crying like this for a girl

I never knew love would be this painful.. i shouldn't have believed.. i shouldn't have.. 

Sehun: AAAAAHHHH! *punches the wall again* stop crying Sehun! Stop!! You're so weak Sehun!! *still punches the wall* You're nothing compared to that Luhan!! Who do you think you are?? Who do you think?? *punches the wall very hard*

I can't feel the pain of my hands... 'cause the pain in my heart is greater

Seohyun's POV

I can't understand Sehun. After that night of my birthday, he never talked to me, walked with me, ate with me, nor looked at me.. whenever i wanna talk to him, he always makes excuses. Whenever i ask him to eat, he says he's not hungry.. he's going back to his attitude before. But now, it's worse.. what happened to him?

"seohyun.."

I looked at the guy.. it's Suho, our class president.

seo: Yes Suho?
Suho: Can you give this to Sehun? He left this file upstairs..
seo: Oh, sure. I'll give it to him
Suho: Thankyou seohyun *smiles*
seo: Welcome *smiles*

Suho left.. i looked at the folder. What is this?? I opened the file..

"Permission to transfer"???

Sehun is going to transfer?? I stood up. I should talk to him now.

I went outside the gate. He might be on his way home now..

Luckily, i saw him. I ran towards his way

seo: Sehun!!
Sehun: *looks back then continues walking*
seo: Don't you dare take another step!!
Sehun: *without facing* What do you want??

I walked closer... and faced him

seo: What is this?? *shows the folder*

He looked a bit shock.. he looked away

Sehun: You don't care
seo: Why are you going to transfer?? *grabs his hand* Sehun what happening to you??
Sehun: *releases from your hand* Nothing. Give that to me
seo: No. *tears the paper* you're not going to transfer
Sehun: Why did you do that? seohyun stop bothering me! You don't care if i wanna transfer or what! *walks away*

It started raining so hard...

seo: Why are you like that??! You've changed.. since my birthday!
Sehun: *continues walking*

We're all wet now. But i don't care. I wanna know why he is acting like this!

seo: *follows him and pushes him* Why?? Tell me!!
Sehun: Just get out of my life seohyun!
seo: Why don't you tell me what happened??? HUH??!!
Sehun: *faces you* You wanna know??!! Okay, i'll let know!

His face is all red.. full of anger.. like he's going to burst into tears

Sehun: I LIKE YOU SEOHYUN!! NO-- SCRATCH THAT! I LOVE YOU SEOHYUN. I LOVE YOU! I HATED TO ADMIT IT BEFORE! BUT WHEN I FINALLY ADMITTED IT, IT'S TOO LATE! *fake laugh*

He's all red.. not because he's angry.. but because he's hurt.. and he's crying

Sehun: THAT NIGHT?? YOUR BIRTHDAY?? HUH! I WAS SUPPOSED TO CONFESS IT TO YOU.. BUT DARN IT! I WAS EVEN THE FIRST ONE WHO KNEW THAT YOU'VE SAID YES TO LUHAN!

he's looking into my eyes.. i can see his tears even it's raining so hard..

Sehun: NOW YOU KNOW IT! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?? ARE YOU HAPPY?? *walks away*

I grabbed his arm..

seo: Sehun..
Sehun: JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!! BRING YOUR FAIRYTALES WITH YOU! I SHOULDN'T HAVE BELIEVED IT! *runs away*

I was left there.. under the rain.. i sat down.. and cried.. i never knew about his feelings.. 

seo: AAAAHHHHHH!! I hate myself!! *cries*

I've hurt someone.. i've hurt Sehun.. i-- i hate myself.. 

He did nothing but to make me happy.. to make me laugh.. he even did everything to make my birthday special even without my family..

But what did i give in return??

Pain... hurt..

seo: Sehun... i'm so sorry.. *cries even more*