chapter two

His uality
She is driving him crazy! That's all Luhan could think about. Her smile, walk, voice, and her dimples are driving him crazy. For the past three days he had been avoiding her, he made sure he arrives home late and goes out early, but still he couldn't stop the feelings he felt towards her. He knew it was all wrong,maybe it's just a bad dream and he would wake up but he knew it wasn't a dream, he can't fall in love with any girl because he is gay. She's already making him have doubts about his uality. He was so deep in thoughts that he didn't see her come in. Her scent assaulted his senses and his eyes darted to hers.

"Good morning Mr Luhan," She greeted with a smile.

Luhan felt his heartbeat accelerate and he averted his gaze, "Good morning," He mumbled. He quickly stood up from the bed, his eyes drawn downwards, "I'll just....." he said as a form of excuse and quickly darted into the bathroom.

* * * *

Na Na just watched him leave with a hint of curiousity, how come he behaves as if she makes him uncomfortable? The first thing her Mother had told her about Lu han was that he had no interest in women, so she shouldn't worry about any form of immoral acts from him. How come he avoids her then? There are countless of times in the last few days she had caught him staring at her as if in a trance, and always gives a quiet gasp if their fingers or body brushed against each other. Hmmm, maybe he isn't immune to the feminine charms afterall, she thought with a growing smile.

The first day she had saw him, she had thought it absolutely impossible for her Momma to work for such a......,can she say "an absolutely gorgeous guy?" She had expected a wilthered old Man, but had changed her expectations when her Mother told her he couldn't be much older than her, so she had expected a spoiled brat. What she never expected is a Man who looked as if he just stepped out of a fashion magazine.

After she had finished College she had engaged in all sorts of part time Job, anything to make sure she and her Mother would have a luxurious life. She isn't thrilled about her last working place because the Boss is a ert and irritates her to death, after her Mother has resumed here she would just get a new Job, a real one, call it a new beginning.

She sighed, "I should really get to work, this monstrous of a building requires hours of hardwork to be sparkling clean, coupled with the fact that the Boss' room looks like a jungle of dirt."

* * * *

"You look like a Zombie," Chanyeol commented as soon as Lu han entered the Bar.

Lu han scowled at him as he took a seat beside Sehun.

"I'll say he looks like he hadn't slept in days," Su ho said while his unwavering gaze scrutinised Luhan across from him.

Luhan simply rolled his eyes skywards, "I don't think we are here to discuss my sleeping habits." His friends knowing what was giving him sleepless nights wouldn't do him any good.

"I think it's a girl." Suho commented, his eyes boring into Luhan's.

"Stop looking at me like that, you are making me feel uncomfortable." Luhan grumbled, did Suho always have to be the reasonable one?

"Seems like he is trying to keep a secret," Sehun who had kept quiet all along remarked while Kris just snorted.

Luhan hid his amusement, how come his friends know him so well? He knew he could hardly keep secrets from them especially Suho whose eagle-like eyes seems to know everything, except the "gay" thing of course. He is already having doubts about himself, thanks to his Housekeeper's curvaceous daughter, he thought with a smile.

Chanyeol nudged Kris, "He looks moonstrucked," he whispered.

Kris nodded, "I have never seen him like that before, at least he is finally dating." Kris whispered back while watching the obviously daydreaming Luhan.

"We don't even know if he is dating or not," Chanyeol said while tapping a finger to his temple.

"I guess we have to find out." Kris said with a mischievous grin.

* * * *

What Luhan never expected the next day is to see his friends screaming around him, "Go away," Jeez...these guys could really be annoying at times.

"We have no wish to do that until you tell us what had you looking so damn smug last night." Sehun said stubbornly. "We brought our maknae," he added as an afterthought.

Luhan jumped up in bed, "I don't want to see Tao," he shrieked. Tao can be a pain in the sometimes.

"You wouldn't if you say the truth." Chanyeol said with a wink.

Luhan took a deep breath, "Well...I..."

Just then Luhan's bedroom door opened and Na Na stepped in.

"THAT'S HER!!!" the four guys exclaimed.