chapter three

His uality
Lu han sighed with contentment. Finally he had found solitude. With Na na he have it all.

The next few days after his friends had gathered in his room and saw Na na, they had asked him tons of questions. Questions he couldn't answer then but he could now.

Na na had made him know the truth about himself, the truth he had been so ignorant about before.

Now he knew his misguided belief about being gay was because he hadn't found the right girl, a girl specially made for him. He had known many girls but none had captured his heart, soul and body the way Na na had.

Now he could sit back and watched himself being blown by the wind of love, he wouldn't mind being blown to a deserted island, as much as he had Na na with him.

Few days after his friends had met Na na, they had all been certain she was the girl that was giving him sleepless nights. He had tried to deny it but Su ho made that impossible. Finally, he had confided in his friends about his beliefs about himself, and they had all being shocked. Even the sharp brained Su ho watched him with wary amusement. Of course they had mercilessly about it for days but they hadn't judged him nor regard him with contempt. He knew they are the best anyone could wish for as friends even though they annoy him at times.

They had then instructed him on how to woo Na na. Se hun actually wrote it out for him on a neat sheet of paper, (Luhan still can't believe Se hun actually did that, but Se hun is crazy at times.) he had then tried his best to follow the rules.

A week after the boys had talked his ears off about how to court Na na, he had actually tried the first step.

He smiled to himself as he remembered the day he had actually tried to ask her out on a date. He didn't refer to it as a date to her, but to him and his friends, it was a date.

He had been tongue tied and felt incredibly stupid at his clumsy attempt to take out a woman on a date. The evening would had been a disaster if not for her cheerfulness. She had talked to him, listened to his lousy attempts to talk about himself, , laughed with him. By the end of the date he had felt confident and had managed few sentences without stuttering or staring at invisible holes he made in the ground.

That night in his room he had been too excited to sleep and had called Su ho. Su ho had made him feel better by his encouraging words and his teasing, and he had eagerly anticipated the next time he would get to take her out again.

Lu han had silently prayed that Mrs Lee didn't get well anytime soon, so as to have Na na waiting on him, fussing about him like a mother hen. He knew it was bad to wish his ever efficient housekeeper an extended illness, but the thought always keeps jumping right to him.

The next few weeks that had followed he had been blindly and totally in love with Na na. When her mother had called to inform him that she would come back to work and free Na na, he had felt dejected. He had then go to the older woman and told her of his intentions towards Na na, and fortunately she loves him too.

The woman had been surprised but she later told him she had noticed changes in Na na since she saw him, and the woman had given her consent.

Reminiscing about his early days with Na na always brings a smile to his face and a radiant beam to his heart.

"Appa," Lu han looked up to see his wife and their four year old boy running towards him. He stood with outstretched hands and beamed at them. Anytime he sees his beautiful wife and their cute kid, he felt like the most blessed man on earth.

He knew his happiness lies with Na na and their kid, and he had his friends to be grateful for, for they were the ones that taught and led him onto this path. And of course he had Mrs Lee to thank for bringing Na na into his life.

Lu han smiled as his son jumped into his hands and he swung him up in the sky, his face radiating sheer happiness as he gazes steadingly at his beloved wife.