chapter one

His uality
Luhan and his friends sat in a bar,drinking. He was annoyed seeing Kris cuddled up with a girl,the idiot knows nothing but girls.

"I think you've had more than enough to drink." Suho admonished,leaning back against the seat with half closed eyes.

"I can handle my drink." Luhan said even though he knew it was a lie. He was on his fourth drink and could feel his head throbbing,his eyes getting blurry.

"Hello Luhan,what are you doing tonight? You know you can always come home with me." A skinny girl in jeans that is intended to bruise internal organs and a too-tight shirt said with a wink. She made an attempt to slid onto his lap but his icy stare had her taking a step back, "I guess I'll see you some other time." She said and left.

Chanyeol watched Luhan as if he had lost his mind, "That girl has been offering herself to you since ages,I just don't know why you aren't jumping at the offer."

Luhan shrugged,"I am not interested." he said flatly.

Sehun cleared his throat rather too loudly, "I have always wanted to ask you this....,is there a problem? I mean I haven't.....are you not.....?"

Luhan gave him an annoyed look, "What?"

"Maybe he is impotent." Chanyeol put in.

Although these guys are his best friends they annoy him at times. "What I am or not is none of your business. Just because I don't sleep around with random girls the way you do doesn't mean I'm impotent." He said defensively.

"Leave him be. I am sure he must have his reasons." Suho said.

At least one of them is being sensible,Luhan thought. He had always thought he was gay when he was in High School,none of the girls in the school interests him. His observations had been affirmed when the most sought after girl in college had come into his room in the middle of the night,she had undressed right in front of him and he hadn't felt anything for the girl,he had gotten angry and had chased her out. Although he hadn't experienced any form of gay relationship,he believed he would get one soon enough without his friends knowing about it. Simply because they are all straight guys had given them the beliefs that he is too,hence their uncalled for insinuations and inquisitiveness.

He stood up and staggered on his feet, "Damn," he raised a hand to his throbbing head.

Chanyeol stood,"I'll drive you home. You look like ." he picked up Luhan's car keys,laid a firm grip on his arm and led him out.

* * * *

The next morning Luhan could feel someone trying to wake him up. His head was pounding and he knew he had the mother of hangovers. He felt someone pulled at his hand and his body being nudged. "Go away." He grumbled without opening his eyes.

"It's good to know you are alive,you sleep like the dead."

Luhan could hear the humour,the sonorous voice and feel an enticing breath wash over him. Damn it,his housekeeper knows when to leave him alone and she doesn't talk like a....a girl? His eyes shot opened to see a girl leaning over him,her face close to his. "Ahhh!" he screamed and bolted upright knocking her backwards so that she fell on her rear. "Yah! Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" Luhan yelled.

"I work here." The girl said and stood up.

Well,maybe she isn't a girl afterall,he figured she must be in her early twenties. She works here? Ever since he had moved into one of his Father's house he had fired all the maids,with the exception of the housekeeper;Mrs Lee. He had always seen her as a mother figure and she had been fond of him too. She takes care of him the way a mother does a child and he had felt pleased with her. "You are a liar." He said accusingly.

The girl smiled at him,two dimples popping out in her cheeks and Luhan stared at her as if in a trance. "I have to fill in for my mother."

Luhan blinked severally as he tried to processed what she had said, "Your mother?"

Seeing how confused Luhan was,the girl said, "I am Mrs Lee's daughter I have to fill in for her because she is ill," she held out her slim hand to him "I am Lee Na Na."

Luhan took her hand and jumped slightly at the contact,he quickly dropped her hand. "Mrs Lee need not send you as a substitute,I can take care of myself. I told her to take care of herself,is she okay now?" He asked with genuine concern.

"She is." Na na said and smiled,the dimples popping out.....again.

Why is she always smiling? Luhan asked himself. "You don't have to stay,I can take care of myself." He really doesn't feel comfortable with her presence.

Na na looked round his room, "I can see you did a good job of that." She said ironically.

Luhan felt like an idiot,just two days of Mrs Lee's absence and his room looks like an animal pen. Trying for dignity he stood up, "I'll take care of it," he groaned and tried to walk past her,but she pushed him back on the bed.

"You are in a bad shape,I'll get you something for your hangover."

After she left he could feel his heart flip and flutter.