Chapter II: The Brat,The Chingu

Warm

“Yaa kang seung-yoon!you scared me to death!!you don’t have to yell at me I’m not deaf!!Look!you make me spill my coffee!” I screamed at this brat kid while watching my precious latte that I made all over the floor.

“Mianhaeee noona,hehehehe^o^” he answered as if he’s innocent.And I swear I want to rub my coffee with his face.

“Let me make a new one for you noona,as my apology.Okaay?come on!come on!hehehehe” he’s jumping up and down like a 8 year old boy.And it’s already 10.45 p.m.where does he get all of that energy?

 

Seung-yoon came after one long 15 minutes on the kitchen with two cups of coffee.He look at me with a really annoying smile.i’m afraid he put gochujang inside my drink-_-

“Why does it takes so long to make a coffee?did you burnt down the kitchen or something?” i teased.

“Yaa noona…the best things,comes to those who wait,and the best things also takes effort.So I bet this coffee,you’re about to drink,will also be the best coffee you ever taste.Ppali ppali noona..drink It up!” he’s so pushy.my suspicion raised up-_-

But I try it anyway,my expectation is really high since he brag about this coffee so much.But…it taste nothing but..Water .

“Seung-Yoon-ah.You spent 15 minutes of my time,waiting for you to give me a cup of water?Really?Apology NOT excepted” I said to him.He scrunched his eyebrows and take my cup,drink a sip and smacking his tounge to taste it.

“Are you taste blind noona?this is really delicious!”he assured me.

“Yaa where are your manners??what did you just called me?This is bland seung-yoon!you’re the one who’s taste blind.So what did you do inside there anyway?” I stand up and head myself to the kitchen.

 

Seung-yoon…just officially left me speechless

 

 

The kitchen looks like a battlefield.There’s coffee everywhere,spilled milk and water.This brat is really something,I tell you.

“look!look!you’ve trashed this place like this?!aigoooo...it’s not your house seung-yoon!clean it up right now!” I really am mad at him,but he just scratch his head again and give me a really gummy smile.

“araseo araseoo…but help me out noonaa…there’s no way I can do it myself,help me juseyooooo” this is seung-yoon with his aegyo.it disgust me.

“You’re such a brat you know!” I yell at him.but he just laught at me

I deserve a relaxing winter,but with this guy around how it seems impossible

 

….

 

Seung-Yoon POV

 

“Seung-yoon…you were making a bland coffee.How could you use the same amount of utenstils to make a kimchi?!”

“Aigooo…look at this.the coffee is almost ran out,you have more coffee on the floor than on my cup!”

“Just clean this up right now!!don’t ask for more questions!!you gave me a headache already!!” She has been yelling at my face for a loooong time,I swear.

          But I don’t mind at all.

This whole I only see her with two kinds of emotions,sad or flat.That’s it.It’s good to see a little emotion on her face. Even though she’s mad at me right now-_-

I really hate to see her being so pale and grey.like she has been this past year.All I see in her face is just sadness,and hurt.Forced smiles and laughter,but when you look further you see like she’s about to cry.And that’s just because of that guy she dated.

Even though he’s such an ,even though every pain that he caused her.i can tell,that she’s still loves him.It’s easy to see.But…I’m willing to change that.I want her to see that she deserves better than a guy like that,she deserves someone who would love her truly,that would actually put her first.

 

I’m willing to make her know…

 

 

That I really do…Love her.

 

 

 

“What are you looking at?!” she snaped me out of my conscious.

I was looking at her this whole time,without realizing.Great.

“Nothing..i wasn’t looking at you at all.” I said while drying the dishes,hoping that she buys what I said.

But she didn’t answer-_- there was an awkward silence for a moment there.

“So..Noona…what are you doing alone there anyway?” I asked her.

And suddenly stop washing the glass she’s holding.

“Seung-yoon…do you think I’ve been acting weird lately?People keep saying that I’m changing.that I’m…cold?” she suddenly asked.

“Weird?No…not at all.but yes…you’re cold these days,to be honest.”

“Can you explain how cold I am,seung-yoon?”

“Well…When I first came here as a trainee until last year.I see you as the source of energy inside here. Your laugh is contagious,the positive vibe wherever you’re around.That’s the real you.The happy and fun Kwon Ji-Eun noona.”

“Buuuuut…??”

“But..now you’re the exact opposite of those things I mentioned.Your face looks so blue,often looks like it’s swollen because of crying.Whenever you’re around we can see clearly that you’re really sad,.And you’ve been making walls between you and other people and become so quiet.That’s why you seems so cold,that’s why people say you’re changing,noona…perhaps” I explain to her,I try to pick the right words,afraid that I’ll hurt her feelings.

“I’ve been a bad person am I?” she said followed with a long sigh.

As I smile I say “You’re not a bad person noona…you’re just a sad person.A sad person who likes to stay sad forever.”

“No I’m not!”she said defensively.

“Yes you are…if you don’t,why do you still cry over something that happened a year ago. You were also about to cry back then in front of the window because of remembering that “guy”,right?”

          She doesn’t say anything,I am right.But then she suddenly say

“You know my story seung-yoon.  When you’re hurt by the one you really love,it hurts so bad you’re about to die.Maybe…I’m in healing process.Injuries takes time to heal,right?

          “Noona…As a good dongsaeng,as a good friend,as a real namja…i’ll be honest to you okay?”I said with a serious face

          “You talk too much seung-yoon,ppali spit it.”

          “Yaa noona…I’m trying to be wise here,please…just..don’t ruin the moment!”

          “Aigooo this boy…fine fine!what is it you want to say then,sir?”she giggled

         

 

“You..are not healing at all.” Her giggle’s gone

          “I’m sorry…but it’s true.Healing means process of being cured right?But you don’t even on step one. You don’t try to give a medicine to your injuries,you just let it like that. You’re rotting right now noona.”

          I feel bad actually just by saying that.But I can’t let her be like this forever.She needs to know that her life does not end right after her relationship over.

          “So what should I do?” she said out of desperation

          “You can start by destroying that great big wall that you built.”

          “If I do…I think people hate me already. It’s no use seung yoon.”

          And then I grab her shoulders and say “Noona... You’re a part of YG Family right? you have plenty of families here.That will help you out!So don’t worry!it’ll be fine,I promise!” and I smile to her.

           “And don’t forget I have you too…chingu-yaa” she giggles.

 

And I giggle too…

 

 

          Chingu…just chingu ehh,noona?

….

 

 

So that is the second chapter of WARM? it's kinda bad is it?^^' Just let me know wheter you like it or not:D comment and subcribe. Thank you so much for reading this. I'll update soon,owkaaay??:D Gomawoooo:**