Chapter I: Winter...already?

Warm

Ji-Eun’s POV

 

“I don’t wanna get hurt anymore.I had enough with you,how could you do that thing when I say to you everyday that I love you.I think this is what love will always do to me.Killing me softly.

I will never FALL IN LOVE AGAIN”

i said as i sing out loud,on stage.

*************************************************************

“ So Ji-Eun-ssi…your new single “ Enough With This “ is nation wide hit right now.How do you feel right now?”

“I am sooo happy that people love it,it’s like my hard work already been paid off.Thank you so much for loving my song.i will try my best to make a better one.”

“Alright then,so this is the next and the last question for the today’s episode of Guerilla Date…You are complimented by a lot of people because of your expression,emotion,and appreciation when you sing this song.Is this song based from your personal experience?because when you sing it,I feel you’re trying to send a message.and a strong one actually.”

There was a pretty long pause before I answer it.

“Actually…No.no personal experience or messages.But I do feel happy that my songs touched everyone’s heart.”

And I just lied to the whole nation

*************************************************************

I’m on my way to the Headquarter,because sajangnim said he wants to discuss about my next single.I’m looking outside the car window,the trees are turning bald,there are only some orange leafs left.“It’s winter already” I said. ”Yeaaah I know right?i’m sure you’re excited,Ji-Eunnie!” Yun-seo eonni said,she’s my manager that’s already been with me the last 5 years of my career. Usually I would say yes right away with full excitement,but I guess not today. I just throw a light smile to her.

“You can’t hate winter forever Ji-Eun…and you can’t always make your past haunt you.” Eonnie said with a concern look and tone.”It happened like a year ago.Why do you still mourn over that guy?he doesn’t worth a drop of your tears.He hurt you once and that’s enough.Now..it’s like you’re letting him hurt you,continuously..and he doesn’t even know.you should be out there mingling,and date a new guy,maybe!”. I refuse to answer, I refuse to argue. Because everything that she said is right.every single word is right. I should be moving on and live my life happily,but call me stupid.I do the exact opposite thing.

”Yun-seo eonni…let’s not talk about it now,okay.i’m tired,and I have to face sajangnim in 15 minutes”. And I heard her eonni’s long sigh.i’m sorry eonni… I just…you’re right about everything,but it seems hard for me to do it.i…I really love him.even after what he did to me.eottokhae?

….

“Today’s meeting is dismissed. You staffs can all go home now. Prepare yourselfs for Ji-Eun’s next single” “Yes,sajangnim” people anwered as they bowed and one by one left the meeting room,including me.”Ya Kwon Ji-Eun…I said the staffs are the one who  can go home.i didn’t say your name.sit down!” This is sajangnim being sajangnim-_-.

“Is…is there something wrong,sir?” I sturred,I really hate when he scold me,it’s really scary. I wonder why seungri oppa likes to come back and forth here just to get scolded. ”No..i should be the one to ask that question. What’s wrong with you?” Sajangnim asked with a high tone.I don’t know what to answer,because I do feel like there’s no problem at all.”I..i do believe..that,that there’s no problem at all,sir.” And he just throw the deadliest glare ever,that will haunt me forever.

“Yun-Seo said that you’ve been acting different.You’ve been cold lately,not only to her but also the other staffs.That makes it not comfortable for them to work with you.What?you want to be a diva right now?!”he yell at me.

I don’t have the guts to answer it.I just stand there with sweat in my hands.”Pull yourself together Ji-Eun,It’s been 5 years since your debut.You’re not a trainee anymore,you have to be professional.Whatever your problem is don’t let it effect your work!” I nod slowly to his words.But he just keeps on scolding me.

*************************************************************

 The scolding goes on and on for an hour.I thought it’d never stop-_-

It’s 10.15 p.m right now.But  I don’t feel like coming home,so I walk to the cafeteria to have a cup of coffee.It was no one there,the ahjummas are home also,It was really quiet.After I have my coffee,I glanced out to the window and I see that the snow is falling down.I walk nearer to that window to see the snow up close.I think about what people said to me today,about the “coldness”.

And then I begin to close my eyes.And automaticly,what happened last winter is playing back through my mind.The reason why I’m like this today…

 

December 20th 2012

“Oppa have you eat lunch yet?Even when you’re busy shooting you have to eat lunch so you won’t get weak:D.I’m having my holiday at home right now^^text me back when you’re done .Annyeooooong:DD” ­– My first text

Are you working hard oppa?^^Did you get my messages this noon?It’s getting dark though.Make sure you wear and drink something warm.It’s winter already!:D please be healthy.Reply me,bye bye!^o^” – My second text.

Oppa I’m getting ready for a party at Jae-Beom’s:D I hope to meet you there:D please text me back oppa.I’m a little worriedL” – My third text

But even after my 11th text.there’s still no anwer

“YAAAAAAA!!…where do this boy go anyway?are you really that busy?at least text me back!!eonnie what’s wrong with this guy anyway?” I asked my hair stylist,and she shook her head.I throw my phone to the desk in front of me.But not too long from that,it rang.”SOMEONE’S CALLING MEEE!!!” I screamed to the whole room.

”Finally you call me opp…” and boy am I shocked after seing the screen “What the…minji-yaaa!you’re such a buzzkill!”.but reluctantly,i answer her.

”Mwoya?!” I scream towards the phone.

”Wae iraee eonnie?Why do you yell at me?”

“Mianhaeee minji-yaa…it’s just,I’ve been waiting for Min-ho oppa to call me.but he didn’t I guess he’s so busy shooting.so why are you calling me mingkki-yaa?

” …… “

”Yoboseyeo?Minji?are you there?”

“n…nee.nee I’m here eonnie.”

“waee?are you mad at me that I yell at you?”

“ani…aniyaa eonnie.it’s just…”

“Yeees?”

“Eonnie….actually…right now I’m already at Jae-Beom’s winter party.And I’m with the other 2ne1 eonnies sitting in front of the bar,and…”

 

Right after she stoped talking.I rejected my phone,I stand up and run down stairs and call Yun-Seo eonnie to prepare the car.And I just rushed from home to the club where the party is held

I’m wearing a knee-length dress,my eyes are teary,my hair’s undone,I forgot to bring my coat,and it’s winter.But I really don’t give a damn.I just want to rush over there as soon as possible.

When we arrived at the club,i rushed to the door.i don’t mind the press and what will they say about me not “greeting” them.

I entered the club,it was really noisy and crowded.But i tried to search for him.I keep telling myself “minji is wrong,maybe she’s just mistake to see someone else as him”.i crammed up trough the crowd,when suddenly someone grab my arm.

“Ji-eunnie!” she said.My eyes are so blurry because of the tears that I held,but from the voice I know it’s chaerin eonnie.”Eo..eonnie…that guy..where is he?” she just sighed,looking at me sadly.

”Are you sure you want to see him now?”

“I…I have to see the truth eonnie…I’m ready.just please let me see him”

          Again she gave me that look.But slowly,she dragged my hands.i’m just looking at chaerin eonnie’s back while walking but my heart’s pounding so fast,I pray to god that what I think about this whole time will not happen.But then,chaerin eonnie stoped,I looked to my surroundings,on my left there are the other 2ne1 member,who’s giving me pretty much the same look as chaerin eonnie.But I throw my sight to chaerin eonnie again.And then she point her index finger to my right,as I slowly turn my head…

          My whole world stopped…

 

 

 

 

and crushed.

 

There he is,that…that son of a .Choi Min-Ho.That person that I really love,that person that I’ve spent 2 years with,the one that I love more than everything,the person that I thought will be “The One”.

Kissing.Well…making out,actually.With this girl,I think her name is Clara.i don’t know her,though.

He’s all over ,and so does that little .

          I can’t even hear the music that used to be so loud.I can’t even see the motion of other people.i only see them,their kiss is getting more passionate than before.And i…I can’t take it anymore.

 

 

 

          “YA CHOI MIN-HO YOU SON OF A !!” I screamed out loud as my tears also burst out like crazy.   

         

          He then suprisedly look at me.His eyes are widened.I can tell he is really shocked to see me.

          “Surprised to see me,huh jagiya?Why did you stop?come on…carry on I really like movies,especially when my BOYFRIEND is in it” I said sarcasticly.

          “Ji..ji-eunnie..Ji-Eun,…please let oppa explain to you first,don’t be angry like this.give me time to explain first,it was an accident”

          “So explain then now OPPA…did you slip over a vodka?and you accidentally sliped to ,and you accidentally kiss her,but both of you accidentally ,that you guys accidentally make out?!”

          “Noo…it was not that.it was just…i just..well…”

         

          Long pause,no answer

 

          “See…no explanation.At all…How..How in the heck of the world can you do this to me?i love you!!I tell you like everyday,you always say you do too…but I know now.You’re just a lying stinking .you know that?

 

And we…

 

We are so done.” And the words I wish I’d never say,spoken.

 

          I ran towards the crowd,I can hear my name is called by the 2ne1 eonnies,and also by min-ho.but I just keep running with tears flowing non-stop.i don’t remember where I’m going.

 

……   

 

With the snow falling this way,and those memories playing back like a nightmare.i feel so cold,I feel so empty inside.I can’t hold back my tears,I…I…

 

 

 

“JI-EUN NOOOONAAAAAAAA~~~~~”

 

 

…REALLY WANT TO PUNCH THIS KID!

 

 

 

 

A/N: So there goes my first chapter of WARM. How do you think?is it good or is it bad?I hope you guys will show much to this fanfic!!!heart

And still i beg you too subscribe,vote,and comment \!:D

it will be very precious to me! I'll update soon!Gomawooo yeorobuunnn~~^^