Chapter III: Maldo Andwae!

Warm

Ji-Eun’s POV

I’ve been thinking about what seung-yoon told me. All night. I think he’s right, I can’t be like this forever. I mourn over a jerk who doesn’t love me, and let people who truly love me drift away. I think it’s already time to get up, move on, and start over! So starting tomorrow I will try to be nicer! Wish me luck-_-V

 

 


            “Yun-seo eonnie! Look at this, which coat would go with my dress? The pink one or the baby blue one?”

“omo! since when did you started to wear colored clothes again? Usually you wear frog-like colours,kkkk~”

“what did you say? frog-like?!”

“kkkkk yeeeees frog like! Like grey, dark green, swamp green, black. All of the colors you see in a frog. That are the colors  you always wear! don’t you notice? Yaah ji-eun-nie, you see? When you’re heart-broken you’re turning into a frog! so stop it already kkkk~”

Yun-seo eonnie seems to be so happy after teasing me that long, I just give the flattest expression I could ever make.

“Eonnieeee I’m being serious right noooww! we’re laaatee! I should be at the office in 50 minutes! and it took 40 minutes to reach the office from my apartment!” i whined to her

“arasseo arasseo! I think since your dress is white, pink would make your face look brighter and younger!”

“alright! it’s decided,then, Let’s go~go~go~”

 

 

            Maybe it’s the chocolate muffin that I’m eating on my way in the car, or maybe my outfit today. But, I feel really strange, though. I never felt something like this for months.

           

            “Ji-eun, can i ask you something?” yun-seon eonnie snap me out of my thoughts

            “Of course, what is it eonnie?”

            “What happened to you? suddenly you look different, not in a bad way, though. You look a little bit...um...happier. Than usual.” Oh that’s the word that I’ve been looking for. Happy.

 

            “Really? Am I, Eonnie? Maybe it’s because sajangnim said that i need to behave. He said that my “cold” attitude is making me uncomfortable to work with. And also, I met seung-yoon at the cafeteria, and I asked him am I really that cold? And he started to talk about healing, rotting, curing, and all the so-called wise quotes of his. And he told me to change, he said to destroy ‘the great big wall that I built’ “I said mimicking seung-yoon’s ridiculous wise tone.

            “ Kang seung-yoon said all of that stuff? The guy you always called a brat right?

            “Ne!!Nee maja-yo eonnie! He’s the guy! Can you believe it?! I think he read too much self-motivational book” I said teasingly while laughing.

            “But he’s the only one that you actually listened to Ji-eun, don’t you notice?”

           

            For a few second I was taken back with what yun-seo eonnie said to me. Is that...is that even true can’t believe it myself.

           

            “He said you should heal, and you do! You start to talk more, to laugh more, even just a little. He said you should change, and you do, right? You wear pink! I thought you already forgot that that color exist! He made you wear pink! “

            “I....well...not...not really! Sajangnim also said that to me!” I said in full denial

            “Buuuuuuuuut....in your story, it’s always “seung yoon this and seung yoon that” you talk more about him, than sajangnim, riight? Don’t you ji-eunnie?” she teased me. But I didn’t answer; i just look at her as if she’s a crazy person.

            “omo omo!!look at this! you’re blushing!! Aigooo...Kwon Ji-eun do you like this guy?”

            “NOOOOOO!!! Neveeeeeer!!! He’s already like my own dongsaeng eonnie! Don’t make things up! It’s annoying!”

            “Be careful ji-eun, never say never. You might deny it now, but we don’t know maybe...someday...you’d actually fall for him,right? He’s quite a cutey also,right?”

            “Ughh eonnie,stop it already. I don’t have time for this!” i said as i eat another big munch of my muffin out of frustration,followed by yun-seo eonnie’s satisfied laugh.

 

Me?falling?to that brat? This woman must drink too much last night!

Heyyyy guyyys! So i know it's been a year since i last update this fic. because i just didn't get the inspiration to continue to write this fic. i know i'm a bad author i'm sorry. And to be honest, this is like a chapter i wrote a long time ago. And these days i feel like working this fic again. I hope you like this chapter and the chapter i'll be writing and i hope to update it soon. 

Stil, tho. Thank you for reading and for those who's anticipating my fic.

oh yeah and please do subscribe and comment it will mean a lot to me :) 

saranghaeee <3