The real kris?

REVENGE
I was in the class, listening to my favourite subject, maths!! "Hey, what plans do you have for tonight" yuri interrupted my concentration! Yuri, yes, she is my best friend ever since kindergaten! We know each other well and I have none other friends than her! "Shu...the teacher"s explaining! Don't u dare neglect the rules!" "Ah...come on...that old folk has been like this as usaul" yuri protested! "Ahummm....what are u two talking about?" The teacher called both of us in front of the class!! " Now, miss yuri & miss yuna, will you please show me how to solve these solutions?" WHAT the heck!! I don't know these for sure.. "sorry siir, I don't know!" Gosh...embarrassment was hovering up my body!! Tht yuri, I m gonna kill u afterwards!! " Is there anyone who would love to help her?" "I'd love to" kris volunteered!! Did I hear it right?? OmG!!! He's coming towards me...ah..I mean the whiteboard!! Gosh...I m standing right next to him..I can feel his presence... In a blink of my eyes, he just finished solving the solutions!! " well done, mISTER.KRIS! " the professor complimented him for his big job!! " I doubt u kinda need a tuitor like kris!" The teacher suggested, maybe a sacarism!! Oh hell, that would be so great if it was real...HAaa...daydreaming.. "Ahh....than...kkkk...uu..., k..ri..sss" I was stuttering to kris..how embarrassing!! " well..no problem..it's my honour to help a dumb like you! Ha..see you, dumbie" " What?? Did he jus call me dumb?? WTF!!! He's so full of himself...ew...I didn't know he was this arrogant!! " Gosh....I hate him!!