My dreamboy

REVENGE
As usual, yuna woke up early from bed to prepare for her school!! Being a punctual girl, she has never been late to school! After washing up & wearing her uniforms neatly, she went downstairs ro have breakfast which her mom has prepared! "Good morning, mom" yuna greeted her mom with a warm hug! She has been living with her mom at that house since her father left them since her first grade! Although she doesn't know the reason, she doesn't keep on asking her mom who hasn't fully recovered from that tradegy! "Oh, morning , sweetheart! I made pancakes, your favourite!" "Aww...mom, u r so sweet" "Uhmm...maha.." after yuna has had enough for her breakfast, she left home. As soon as she stepped out of her house, she eyed at her neighbour's house...her dreamboy!! She has always been trying to approach him but to no avail! As being not bold enough, timid yuna always gave up on her first stage! She just smiled looking at the house and turned her head on the road again to set for school!! "KRINGgGGGGGGGg" school bell rang! Yuna's in her room! There she eyed someone banged into the classroom! Aww...his nose, his eyes, his lips, his amazing features....when would I ever be freed from ur spell?? All girls started squealling & fangirling over KRIS as soon as he came into the room!! Yes..kris is the king of our class as well as the whole grade! No one can ever win against him at visual!