Tutor

REVENGE

   Yuna's Pov

 "Mom, I'm home!!" I shouted loudly as soon as I stepped into my home sweet home!! Wait, still not receiving any reviews from mom!! 

Ahh....that's right,mom has left for grandma who is currently living in the states...yay.....freedom for about 2weeks.

 

Then, I flung my sack onto the couch and headed to the kitchen to seek some snacks since my tummy is roaring for god's sake..

 

Look what I've found?? My favourite brownies,,,, as I was about to fill my mouth with a large piece, I noticed heard some noise from our front door. I quickly pulled my out of the seat and dashed to the front..

 

"wTH??? What are you doing here?? U aren't supposed to come today!" I shot a questioning look at the latter who just broke into my house!!

" Since I heard Oma is leaving today, u aren't safe to live alone..I will be staying overnight until Oma comes back!"

"ahh...wae??? Aish...." I stompped my feet by hearing at his shocking statement !!

" now, rest for about 10 minutes and we will be starting a new lesson!!" My life-ruiner , my tutor ordered me..tsk....tsk...tsk..if he weren't my tutor, I would have squeezed his balls and dragged him out of my house at once!! 

Skip~~~

 

Tutor's POv

" okay?? What shall we start learning first??"  I asker yuna while scanning her school books.

" as u like, oppa!!"

I have been tutoring yuna for only 6 months, and we have got really close.

Well, my name is Zelo & I m just 3 years older than her,

When I first met her, she was unique unlike my past customers. Her smile is like my motivation and her existence is my meaning of life since 3 moths ago..

Yes, I have fallen for her charms,

Although I perfectly know that I shouldn't be like this, it would be just a painful lie to admit I have no feelings for her.

" oppa, what are u thinking?" 

"Uhmm...nothing...arr...yuna, can I ask you something??"

"Immm..."

"Do u love me?"

" no, I hate u!! U just destroyed my opportunities of enjoying the best independence!! U are such a jerk who's just interested in books and studies!! No wonder that u will stay single with the accompany of ur books!"

"Tis girl is just such an immature baby!! But u know, I have always love you!!" 

 

Is loving her the biggest sin for me??