chapter 3

Hatred Love (Hiatus)

Donghae ran, he ran as fast as he could away from Eunhyuk, away from the man he despises most in the world.

 

Donghae ran all the way to the schools roof top, he likes it there its like its his own hiding place since no one goes there.

 

Donghae walked over to the railing, he really loved the feeling of the wind brushing through his hair.

 

"Appa i'm so sorry" Tears were running down Donghae face, his knuckles turning white from holding onto the railing to tightly.

"Appa....i'm.....sorry" Donghae whispered , falling onto his knees putting his head between them.

 

~Other side of the school~

 

Siwon Ryeowook Heechul and Kyuhyun walked into the cafeteria, the sat down at their usual table.

"Hey do you guys know where Donghae is, its now lunch shouldnt he be here"

Ryeowook asked. "No, but that's weird Hae never skips lunch." Kyuhyun was now concerned of where his best friend is.

 

Just then Tiffany Jessica and Yoona walked over to where Kyuhyun and the others were sitting.

 

"Kyuhyun Oppa I have a question" Tiffany said.

"Sure what's up"

"There is a rumor going around that Eunhyuk stole Donghae first kiss in gym class today." It took Kyuhyun a while what Tiffany has just. His eyes grew wide now knowing why Donghae isnt here.

 

"" Kyuhyun whispered, he sprang from his chair and ran out of the cafeteria, looking for Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun ran everywhere trying to find Donghae, he checked the washrooms, soccer field, and the library.

 

Donghae were could you be. Kyuhyun thought to himself,

How can I not remember that Eunhyuk kissed Donghae, hes probably upset because of the promise.

 

Kyuhyun new about Donghae promise to his father since he was best friends with him at the time.

 

"Now think Kyuhyun where could Donghae have run off too" he mumbled, just then he realized that there was one place he hasnt been to yet.

The roof! He has to be there. How come I havent thought about it sooner, stupid, stupid Kyu. He thought to himself.

 

Kyuhyun ran a couple flights of stairs before reaching a door with the nameplate rooftop,

He opened the door. Please be here Donghae he thought.

 

Just then Kyuhyun saw Donghae on the floor hugging himself.

"Hae!" he shouted and running to said boy, Kyuhyun automatically wrapped his arms around Donghae giving him a side hug.

 

"Kyu.....Appa....kiss" Donghae muttered returning the hug crying onto his shoulders.

Kyuhyun patted his bestfriends back "shhh, its okay I know, please stop crying, i'm here for you."

 

Donghae started calm down a bit. "How about I take you to my place, there's only one period left so its okay if we skip it" Kyuhyun said.

 

Donghae nodded his head, his crying reduced to sniffles, once Kyuhyun realized that Donghae wasnt crying anymore they both got up and left the roof.

They walked to the student parking lot and towards Kyuhyuns car. Donghae got in and buckled his seatbelt on.

 

"Just give me a second, I need to text Heechul that im going home and your with me" Kyuhyun said, after he finished texting he fastened his seatbelt and set off to his house.

 

 

"Hey Kyu is your mom home?" Donghae asked

"No, she working till 5"

"So what do we do for 5 hours" Donghae had a feeling of what his friend is going to say.

 

"Well I was thinking we can play some Call of Duty and snipe the hell out of people" Donghae didn't like the evil look in Kyuhyuns eyes.

 

"I dont know Kyuhyun"

 

"C'mon pleeeeease just pretend their Eunhyuk and shoot the living hell out of them"

Kyuhyun tried persuading Donghae using puppy dog eyes, which caused Donghae to burst out laughing.

 

"Oh my god Kyu never do puppy eyes again, you look so stupid." Kyuhyun puffed out his cheeks forming a pout on his lips.

Donghae was laughing so hard his stomach started to hurt. "Okay okay we can play Call of Duty if you never make that face again."

 

Kyuhyun smiled in triumph, clearly happy that he can play COD and making his friend laugh.

 

They finally reached Kyuhyuns house. "Race you to the front door" Kyuhyun said before running out of the car, Donghae following behind. Kyuhyun beat Donghae to the door.

 

"Haha I beat you" Kyuhyun sticked his tongue, Donghae rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Your such a child" Kyuhyun scoffed "That coming from the boy who sleeps with a nemo plushie."

"Shut up and just open the damn door"

 

"Yes your highness" Kyuhyun gave Donghae a bow, while Donghae slapped his shoulder. Kyuhyun opened the door letting the two of them inside.

 

"I'll set up the game, you get some snacks"

 

"Don't boss me around i'm older than you"

 

"Age is but a number, my dear friend and its only one year what big deal does it make" Kyuhyun replied.

 

Yes Kyuhyun was a year younger, but he was smart enough to skip grade 5 when he was younger, and now him and Donghae are both seniors with Ryeowook, Siwon and Heechul also.

 

Donghae shrugged his shoulders and went to the kitchen and fetched some bags of chips and bottles of coke. He went back into the living room and joined Kyuhyun who passed him a controller after he put the food down onto the table.

 

"Here you go, now lets play" Donghae shook his head, he knew it was going to be hard playing against Kyuhyun.

 

~ 2 hours later ~

 

"Hey Kyu, Siwons birthday is coming up in a couple days what are you getting him." Donghae asked. Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders "I dont know maybe a bible" Donghae sighed "Seriously Kyuhyun, Siwon is the definition of a church boy. You really thinks he needs another bible"

"The lord never once said, you can never have one too many of his holy books Hae" Donghae laughed at his friends statement.

Where does he come up with this stuff. He thought

 

"C'mon on Kyu last week for your birthday he bought you tickets to that Game expo were a bunch of those rich nerdy guys are going too."

 

"First of all Jason Jones and Alex Seropian arent a bunch of nerdy guys, they are the founders of Bungie who was a primary developer for Halo. One of the best video games of all time." Kyuhyun said.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes, his best friend can be such a nerd sometimes. "So Siwon gave you an awesome gift, may I mentioned you cried after recieving"

"Fine i'll get him a proper gift, just never mention me crying ever again." Kyuhyun wasn't to fond of that memory, he kept on hugging Siwon that day saying that the lord blessed his soul because he was an angel set from above.

 

Kyuhyun shuddered at the memory. He focused on the screen seeing Donghae character and shot him directly on the head.

 

"Ha you lose again" Kyuhyun said happily while Donghae grunted in anger. "Your too good at this game."

 

"Your right I am but you are very good considering you were able to kill me a few times. Which rarely happens when I face people." Kyuhyun said ruffling his friends brown locks. Donghae slapped his hands away from his head. "Well I learn from the best"

 

"How about we play online and face some people, I bought some new mics so we can talk to them."

"Sure sounds like fun"  Kyuhyun walked into his room to grab the mics.

 

Once the plugged it into their controllers they went on online and was instantly connected into a game with  other people.

 

Kyuhyun bursted out laughing when he saw a username that said FluffyBunny. While Donghae was also trying to not laugh when he saw the name DancingJewel.

 

"Hey FluffyBunny and DancingJewel if I may ask are you guys girls." Kyuhyun said into the mic.

 

"Why yes we are, problem with that" FluffyBunny replied. "No there is no problem, but we wont go easy on you" Donghae replied. "Oh please don't" DancingJewel said.

 

~ Other Side of Town ~

 

"Sungmin exactly why are we telling these guys that we're girls" Eunhyuk said to his best friend returning his voice back to normal instead of a girl, he turned off his mic so the other people wont hear him, they were currently at his place. Sungmin decided to sleep over his place, and they were playing Call of Duty to pass the time.

 

"Oh come on Hyukjae lets just pretend we are, and beat the crap out of their male ego's." Sungmin answered turning off his mic as well, he was in the processes of hunting down the player EvilboySwag.

 

Eunhyuk real name is Hyukjae but only his family and Sungmin know about it.

 

They both their mics continuing talking to the two other players.

Out of know where EvilboySwag popped up on Sungmins screen and did a clean head shot killing him.

"Holy where did you come from" Sungmin yelled into the mic making his pitch to sound like a girl again. "Oh i'm sorry did I scare you" Evilboy said.

 

"Pfft no, I don't get scared that easily" Sungmin replied, he didnt want the other boy to know that he was indeed startled.

 

"Damn Chocolaterasta you didn't need to blow me up" Eunhyuk gamer body was blown up by the other player. "I'm sorry I kind of took out my anger on your character it was actually my friends idea." Chocolaterasta said through the headset. "Oh okay, that was a pretty smart idea, but why are you angry" Eunhyuk doesnt know why he asked a total stranger about his problem, but he already asked so he cant take it back now.

 

"You heard that Kyu even random people think your smart. Oh and no reason just this douche bag in my school was being a total jackass."

"Oh come on Hae don't burden these girls with your problems, besides Eunhyuk isn't an that would be an insult to donkey's everywhere."

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin couldn't believe what they just heard it has to be a mistake, but just to make sure Sungmin asked. "Hey buy any chance do you guys go to SM High"

 

"Umm yeah why" Evilboy or Kyuhyun said. "Oh no reason its just that we heard of those names before" Eunhyuk made up a quick lie.

"So what school do you guys go too, since you know where we go" Chocolaterasta also Donghae asked. "Oh we go to YG Academy" Sungmin quickly said. "Oh i've been their for a soccer tournament" "and I was there for a football game" Donghae and Kyuhyun both said.

 

"Oh by the way how did you guys here about the royal pain in the Eunhyuk your school is pretty far." Eunhyuk knew Donghae didnt like him, but he is badmouthing him to some 'strangers'

I wonder what else he says about me behind my back. He thought to himself.

 

"Oh all the girls love him in our school, but who wouldn't he's hot" Sungmin intervened "And his friend Sungmin" he also added.

Eunhyuk could just stare at him giving him a weird look. Sungmin stared back at him 'Its the truth we are hot' he mouthed back. Just then loud laughter could be heard through the mic.

 

"Oh god you got to be kidding me, Eunhyuk isn't hot he looks like A freaking monkey" Donghae said while trying to control himself. "Sungmin isn't hot either, yes he can be cute when you first meet him, but he can attack you like a freaking lion and that whole cute image is gone." Kyuhyun said after regaining his self-control.

 

Eunhyuk couldnt belive what he just heard, he does not look like a monkey. That damn Lee Donghae and he actually felt bad from what happened today, pfft not anymore.

Sungmin eyes were wide with shock, did Kyuhyun just compliment him and insult him at the same time?

 

"But I guess we can kinda understand why you girls like them, but Eunhyuk keeps dying his hair its probably damaged by now. Also his black hair before was alot better than his platinum blonde now" Donghae commented

"Yeah and Sungmin is talented, if he tries out for our schools next musical you guys should come." Kyuhyun said.

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin both had smirks on their face both had an idea in their heads. "Oh we have to leave now, hopefully we'll talk to you soon" Kyuhyun said.

"Totally, bye boys" Sungmin replied. Just then on the screen it showed that EvilboySwag and Chocolaterasta left the game.

 

"Well that was interesting" Eunhyuk said, since his game console was in his room he flopped on his bed.

"Hmm your hair doesn't feel damaged" Sungmin was running his hands through his blonde locks.

"Thats because it isnt, its been what 3 months with this colour. Maybe its time for change" Eunhyuk said smirking he already knew what colour he wanted. Eunhyuk rolled over to his nightstand where his phone was and called a certain number, it took 2 rings before there was an answer.

 

"Hello Zhou Mi" Eunhyuk said through the phone.

 

"Eunhyuk! How are you doing, it been awhile" Zhou Mi replied.

 

Zhou Mi was a good friend of Eunhyuks, who happens to be his hair stylist also. He's always giving the boy some type of discount.

 

"Im doing good, I was wondering if you were busy at the moment"

 

"Oh no, did you want to come over for a new style"

 

"Yeah I do may I" Eunhyuk asked. "Of course come, come. Did you already have a colour in mind"

 

"Yes I do actually"

 

"Okay just be here in 20 minutes and we'll get started"

 

"Okay thanks Zhou Mi" Eunhyuk hung up his phone, Sungmin was staring at him with a smile on his face. "Getting a new hair colour" he asked, Eunhyuk nodded his head yes. "You auditioning for the next musical?" Eunhyuk didnt even need to hear Sungmin say yes, his eyes had a mischievous sparkle to them. "C'mon lets go Zhou Mi is waiting for us." Eunhyuk said leaving his bed.

 

It took only 15 minutes to drive to the hair studio, Sungmin and Eunhyuk got out of Eunhyuks car and walked in.

 

"Zhou Mi" Eunhyuk greeted the Chinese man. "Eunhyuk oh how ive missed you" he gave a tight hug to the boy.

 

Zhou Mi already finished high school in China but went to Korea to establish his own hair studio.

 

Zhou Mi pulled away from the hug to greet Sungmin as well. "Minnie how have you been doing" Giving the boy a hug as well. "Im fine too, how are you MiMi" Sungmin asked "Well I wouldve been better if you two would have visited me before." Zhou Mi said with a frown on his face.

Eunhyuk rubbed the back of his head nervously, he knew a mad Zhou Mi wasn't a good one. "I'm sorry, but you know we are seniors now so school has taken a toll on us."

"It can be quite stressful at times too" Sungmin added.

 

"Well this is a stress free zone, so just relax" Zhou Mi led them to some recliner chairs. "So what can I do for you today." He asked. "I was thinking of going back to black" Eunhyuk responded, Zhou Mi nodded his head, he looked to Sungmin. "And what about you"

 

"Just a simple wash and a little trim, I like my brown hair." Zhou Mi was thinking of some styles for the two. "I got it" The Chinese snapped his fingers "Henry I need you." He called, soon his assistant Henry came. "Please give Sungmin a wash and call me when its over I will cut it, follow me to the wash station to Eunhyuk" Zhou Mi walked to get some supplies, while Eunhyuk and Sungmin went to the wash station.

 

"Bye bye blonde hair" Eunhyuk mumbled underneath his breath.

"You two will look stunning when I work my magic"

 

~ 1 1/2 hours later ~

 

"Well?"

 

Eunhyuk looked in the mirror seeing his reflection. "I like it" He said at last.

"Im so happy you went back to your natural hair, the dark tones looks great on you" Zhou Mi was fixing his hair a little bit more. "And the style really helps your jaw line look like perfection"

Eunhyuk grinned at him "Thanks a lot Zhou Mi"

The Chinese smiled and went to Sungmin "What about you Minnie?"

 

Sungmins bow lips curved into a smile. "I really like it, it went to shaggy to neat but casual. Thanks MiMi."

"Your very welcome" He did some last minute touch ups to both of their hairs. "There perfect, now go show the world how dashingly handsome you boys are" Sungmin and Eunhyuk both got up and was about to pay for their cuts.

 

"No no no, its on the house." Zhou Mi said, the two boys smiled at him. "Okay thanks again Zhou Mi we will see you soon" Eunhyuk said. "Bye MiMi and thank you" Sungmin said waving as he and Eunhyuk walked towards the door.

"Bye boys, see you guys later"

 

They left the studio and headed towards the car.

"I cant wait to see their reaction" Eunhyuk said smiling when they reached his car. "This will be fun" Sungmin said going into the passengers seat.

 

"And I know the perfect way to break the news to them" Eunhyuk now had an evil smile on his face, while Sungmin chuckled next to him.

 

Watch out Donghae, you might have won online, but in reality I always win.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thank you for subscribing and commenting on my story it really means alot! 

Im so sad school starts again tomorrow, this 2 week break was a blessing but summatives and exams are coming up. Though I will still be updating regularly!

Next chapter Donghae will be visiting his Dad,see you guys tomorrow!!