Chapter 12

Hatred Love (Hiatus)

"Okay guy's this year’s festival must be better than the last, not just because everyone is looking forward to it, but because this is our last one before we graduate." Siwon announced, they were having their meeting inside an empty classroom after school all the captain's and leaders from all the sports teams and clubs were there. Eunhyuk stayed true to his word and was there as well as his friends, since the incident yesterday Donghae was trying to stay far away from the dark haired teen.

 

 

"I think we should still have a cafe and play it's basically tradition." Taeyeon who was the captain of the cheerleading team said.

"A cafe is nice but we need to make it different." Siwon stated.

"If you want it different just do a cosplay cafe where all the boys would dress up like girls and have the girls dress up like guys." Heechul casually said while filing his nails.

"That can work, so you will be in charge and get enough waiters and chefs to help"

"Wait why me." Heechul whined, Siwon rolled his eyes at his friend’s behavior.

"Because I said so, now shut up and listen." Heechul grumbled incoherent curse words while crossing his arms.

 

 

"As for the play has any of you acted before?" Only a few hands were raised.

"Has anyone directed a play?" Only one hand was raised, Siwon sighed since he had no choice but to pick the person.

“I hate to say this but Kibum I guess you're directing, and I will be helping you with auditions when the time comes." Kibum nodded his head, as soon as Siwon wasn't looking at him anymore he quickly looked at Donghae and smiled showing his happiness, the other gave a wink and a thumbs up.

 

 

“A kissing booth would raise a lot of money as well.” Minzy pointed out, a few people were snickering at the concept.

“Sunny and Sungmin should do it their cuteness would attract a lot of people.” Sungmin blushed at the concept of kissing other people.

“We should get the principal to participate in a dunk tank; I know I would pay good money to see him in that position.”

“We need a haunted house.”

“We need snack booths for food.”

“Can you not talk about food for a second Onew.” Onew puffed his cheeks while grumbling. 'If there was no food you would die.’

“These are great idea’s I will send them to the principal to get permission, is there any final requests?” Siwon asked, Luna raised her hand with a bright look on her face.

 

 

"We should have a showcase." Luna suggested.

"A showcase?" Jonghyun questioned.

"Yeah since the play wouldn't take that long we could have the play in the afternoon and during the night we should show our talents." Everyone in the room liked the idea.

"That's really good, I think now should be the time we decide you is doing what."

 

 

"Donghae oppa can you dance you're really talented." Dara asked.

"But shouldn't Eunhyuk oppa do it since he is dance captain." Bora said, there was a mix of reactions in the room some were saying that Eunhyuk should dance while others wanted Donghae.

"Will all of you shut up!" Jiyong yelled which got everyone's attention.

"How about they just do a duet." Everyone was staring at Donghae and Eunhyuk wondering if they will agree.

Donghae spared a glance at Eunhyuk the other was already looking at Donghae and gave him a small smile.

"I'll do it." Eunhyuk announced now everyone was staring at Donghae waiting for his answer.

 

 

To say Donghae was nervous was a big understatement, he was starting to understand why he felt so hurt seeing Eunhyuk with that girl the other night and being with him for this dance might not be a good idea.

 

 

'I can't do this.'  Donghae thought to himself, but seeing everyone's hopeful faces was making him second his thoughts.

 

 

'C'mon Donghae man up! It’s for the good of the school.'

 

 

"I'll do it." Kyuhyun saw a determined look in his best friend’s eyes, and he knew that Donghae would put in his best efforts to make this a great performance.

 

 

"Alright then, we are also going to hold auditions for singers, comedians, basically any talents." Siwon wrote all this down in his notebook.

"There will be announcements next week of when this will happen and our next meeting will be held next Monday as well."

As Siwon finished his speech everyone fled out of the classroom rushing to get out of the school to either go hang out with their friends or going home wanting to laze around their couch.

"Donghae!"

Donghae was almost out of the school when he heard a voice yelling his name; he turned around and saw that Eunhyuk was running towards him. Donghae stopped allowing the other to catch up to him.

 

 

"Make a song with me."

"Excuse me."

"Please our duet would be a lot better if the song was made by us." Eunhyuk pleaded.

"And why would you automatically assume I am a songwriter?"

"Oh please." Eunhyuk scoffed. "I saw your song journal on your desk when I went to go get Kibum." Donghae's eyes widened at the fact that Eunhyuk saw his prize possession.

'This is just great.'

"Fine." Donghae murmured while pinching his nose bridge.

"We can start tomorrow."

 

 

"Eunhyuk!" Before Eunhyuk could reply the same girl that Donghae saw with Eunhyuk yesterday came and kissed his cheek.

"Hey baby." Eunhyuk smiled at the girl giving her a kiss, making Donghae feel a sharp pain in his chest.

"You ready to go?"

"Yea just one sec." Eunhyuk faced Donghae who was trying not to disturb the couple.

"Yeah I can't tomorrow I promised Hyuna a date, how about Wednesday?" Eunhyuk proposed.

"But that’s the day you promised to be at my dance contest." Hyuna whined, Donghae wanted to plug his ears from her high pitched voice.

"You know what forget it, I'll make the song and show it to you when it’s done." Donghae insisted, Eunhyuk didn't like the idea of leaving the songwriting all to Donghae he was going to protest but Hyuna cut him off.

"Great now I can spend more time with Eunhyuk" Hyuna dragged away Eunhyuk leaving Donghae again by himself.

 

 

Donghae sighed and started his walk home by himself since all his friends were busy. As he trudged all the way home his mind was occupied with thoughts that he didn't even register the fact that he made it to the front of his home. He was welcomed to a lonely silence since his mother is still at work, usually Donghae was okay with being home alone but not today, today he just needed someone to talk to.

 

 

Donghae made his way upstairs and towards the back of the house were his personal room was, he opened the door and stared at all the instruments that were there. There were saxophones, guitars and in the middle of the room was where his favorite instrument was, his piano.

 

 

"It's been a while huh." Donghae whispered. "Even after this whole time you're still looking as good as when I got you." Donghae began to play a series of keys; he was remembering why he got this piano in the first place, because of his father. Donghae stopped playing at the remembrance of his father.

 

 

"Dad I wish you were here with me, the house can get pretty empty with just me." Donghae whispered.

"But mom needs to work, am doing the best I can with my own job and aiming for that scholarship, but things are getting complicated now a days. I'm not stupid but I feel so stupid." A few tears escaped his eyes and were cascading down his cheeks.

"I know what I feel for Eunhyuk isn't a form of friendship, but I am starting to feel something for him and I hate it. I think about him too much and I don't want this to continue since I know I will end up hurt. He has a girlfriend and I saw them kiss and it hurt, but now I have to dance with him I don't think I can do it."

"I just wish you were here dad."

Donghae choked, he started to play a familiar melody.

 

 

I always needed time on my own

I never thought I'd need you there when I cry

And the days feel like years when I'm alone

And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

 

 

When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?

 

 

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

 

 

When you're gone

The words I need to hear to always get me through

The day and make it ok

I miss you

 

 

I've never felt this way before

Everything that I do reminds me of you

And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor

And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

 

 

When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?

 

 

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

And when you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

 

 

And when you're gone

All the words I need to hear to always get me through

The day and make it ok

I miss you

 

 

We were made for each other

Out here forever

I know we were, yeah

 

 

And all I ever wanted was for you to know

Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul

I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah

 

 

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

And when you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

 

 

And when you're gone

All the words I need to hear will always get me through

The day and make it ok

 

 

"I miss you..." Donghae whispered as tears freely came down on his face, with one final sob Donghae left the room that held all his secrets and emotions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys I told you I would see you soon. Finally after 12 chapters Donghae realised his feelings for Eunhyuk but unfortunatly he has a girlfriend :( poor Hae. Donghae's story about his music will come in due time but for now its a secret ;)                                                                                                               The song I used was Avril Lavigne When You're Gone. Thank you all for subscribing and commenting and upvoting see you all soon!!