4th June

Mr & Ms Taxi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV:



As usual, Ryn woke up early in the morning to go to school. When she was about to leave her house, she remembered that she had to hand in a report that day. She thought of cooking up an excuse and submit it the following day but she changed her mind. She don’t want to penalised for late submission. Hae Rin glanced at the clock mounted on the wall in the living room. There’s still 10 more mins before thebus leaves her bustop. She scurried to her room, ransacked her bookshelf, messed up a pile of papers on the study table and went all over the room looking for her report.



“Where on earth is it? OMMAAA!!” Hae Rin called out but received no reply. Then she facepalm, forgot that her mother have already left for work. She continue her search for the report and when she turn to look at the clock again, she gasps. “Oh no, not again…”she sighed, as usual, she’s late again for the umpteenth time this semester.



Hae Rin walked out of her apartment, the street was empty, she had no choice but to walk to the main road where there’s traffic. It’s already 8am. Journey to her campus takes about 50 mins to an hour. She sighed a little too loud. Then someone approached her, “Ah, cheogi are you waiting for a cab?” She turned to reply to the voice but stopped halfway. “Ssaem? Yahh, are you following me?” Hae Rin asked, enlarging her eyes in surprise. Suho chuckled at her question. “Wae, what’s so funny? Ahh, tsked this is all your fault!! I didn’t manage to flag that cab that have just passed. Why are you still standing here? Go away, go far away from me!” Hae Rin started to nag when she saw that she missed her taxi. Suho annoys her, even if he do nothing and stand around her, it pissed her off.



While Hae Rin was busy nagging, Suho flagged down a taxi without her realising. He quickly went in and she follow suit. Suho smirked, he knew she would join in even if they weren’t in good terms. He don’t mind but teasing her is his latest addiction.



“Yahh, Kwon Hae Rin, I flagged down the cab, why did you join in?”



“Uhm, can’t we just share a cab? I mean we’re are going to the same place afterall.”



“I going somewhere else. I don’t think you’re going there too. Ahjussi, please take me to the Ministry of Education.”



“Err, ahh oppa! Ahjussi, take us to Cheosom College ne, ignore my boyfriend, he’s just kidding.” Hae Rin giggle slightly




Suho’s POV:



‘OPPA?!’ Did she just addressed me as oppa? What is she up to this time? My plan just backfired? Chincha? I must be firm to her, I won’t let history repeats itself. I shall alight before her and let her pay the cab fare. She is going to taste her our medicine. I’m still quite early today, my class is starting at 11am and I still have ample time to get to the college. But, going there by taxi look much more cooler. I mean come on, lecturers don’t take public transport to campus. You either drive there or get send off to work. I’m still saving up for my Peugeot RCZ GT. Hae Rin, this time round I will win.



“Ahjussi, please stop after the junction, near the bustop.” I said, trying to sound as pissed off as I can. From my alighting point, I can take a shortcut to the campus through the small forest. It’s around 15 mins walk to reach the back gate. It was almost 9am when I reach the campus. I went to the school café and ordered an espresso. I settled down in my seat, the café is rather empty with only less than 5 customer. Suddenly someone smacked my back hard.



“WHAT THE HELL?” I cursed wiping away the trail of coffee on my chin using the back of my hand. I looked up to see that monster staring down at me. Wasn’t she rushing for her class a while ago? What is she doing here now, at 9:15 am? “Bwoya KWON HAE RIN! What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter