25th May

Mr & Ms Taxi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

 


Hae Rin's POV:

 


"YAHH!! KWON HAE RIN, DID YOU CHECK WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!  WAKE UP WOULD YOU?!"



 

 


Omma's words jolted me up from my deep slumber. I glanced at the clock on my left. It's only 6am in the morning, and she make me panic for no reason? It's just too early to get ready for school. My class is starting at 9 am. There's still 3 hours more to go. I tried to ignore her wake-up call and roll around my bed trying to continue my sleep. And she wasn't happy with that because a few minutes later, my phone alarm started to go off. With my eyes half-closed, I reached out to my dresser to dismiss the alarm. That's when I realised my phone wasn't there and was hidden somehere in my room.



 

 


"OMMAA!!!!"



 

 


She came to my room and smirked at the door. I gave her a pout before forcing myself out of bed to look for my hidden alarm. After a few minutes, i found it. Omma had hide it in a stack of school assignments that is in a mess. And I'm just adding to the mess while trying to find my phone. After dismissing my phone alarm, I grabbed my clothes and went to shower. After half an hour of showering.........................



 

 


"Omo, what?! 6:45 am already? I have yet to iron my clothes and pack my bag. I still have to blow-dry and curl my hair and leave before 7:15. Ishh..."



 

 


I grabbed those wrinkles-free clothes, quickly packed my bag, blow dry my hair and skipped curling my hair for today just to make it on time.



 

 


"It's only 7am now and I still have 15 mins left. Ah hah! I shall make breakfast for myself! Brilliant idea Ryn, so smart of you."



 

 


I grinned. Omma have left for work and I decided to make french toast with mushroom omelette. After cooking, eating and washing the utensils, I glanced at the clock. It's already 7:45am. Taking public transport is not a good idea. I had no choic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter