27th May

Mr & Ms Taxi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae Rin POV:


I was surprisingly early today so i went to the school cafe to get a cup of hot chocolate before heading to class. Today's timetable is quite laid-back. 1. Engineering Maths lecture, 2. Circuit Analysis lab session. Then I'm free to fly like the dove.... Okay, i'm exaggerrating here, but you have the idea right?


Ms Lee my maths lecturer went to pursue her studies and I heard that the new lecturer will join Ms Lee for my maths lecture today. I doubt that sub lecturer can teach as well as Ms Lee. We shall see later! I walked towards the lecture theatre, open the door and


"BAM!"


I bumped into someone's chest, a hard one that i had to rub my forehead a few times to reduce the pain on it. And just great, not only my forehead hurts, the hot drink i'm holding spilled on both of us. The hot chocolate stained my white sneakers and i find the abstract design quite interesting so, i dont really mind but i dont think the person infront of me is happy with the abstract design on his light blue shirt.


The drink is sure hot and i should be yelping in pain but, I'm more frustrated right now because that person almost damage my forehead. So, I'm going to make that person feel guilty.


"Ouch, you babo you! Ohhh..." i gasped before continuing, "you just wasted my money! I only had a sip of it and now its already spilled! You have to compensate me! Uwww!! You just ruin my day" i look down trying to suppress my frustration.


"What?" He said with a bemused face. "You rammed into me and now you're nagging at me?! Chincha? Ishh..."


I look up to see a guy towering me. I squinted my eyes to get a clearer view and then due to my shockness, i half screamed.


"Yahh! YOU AGAIN?!"


"Mwo?! You?! TEKSI GIRL?"





SuHo POV:



"Ms Lee, sumimasen, i left my weekly planner in the staffroom, i will be right back." I said to the japanese lecturer and slightly nod to her as a form of respect.


"Hai, dozo"


I was holding on the door handle of lecture theatre when suddenly some bumped into me. Ouchh. A large forehead just rammed my chest. To show my manliness, i bit on my lower lips to silence the pain. But damn, it really hurt, i guess this idiot is a stubborn person thats why the head is so hard. Well, thats what my omma always tell me. And guess its true when i looked at her while she's scolding me.


"Ouch, you babo you! Ohhh... you just wasted my money! I only had a sip of it and now its already spilled! You have to compensate me! Uwww!! You just ruin my day"


"What?" I scoffed. "You rammed into me and now you're nagging at me?! Chincha? Ishh..." i shook my head in disbelieve.


She look up to get a closer look to the most handsome guy in front of her and was wide open that you could actually stuff a boot in it. I raised my eyebrow and looked down on her. Somehow, she look familiar, a little too familiar looking.


"Yahh! YOU AGAIN?!" She blew her fringe


At that instant, i recognised her, she's th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter