Unexpected Incounter

The Greatest Emotion

As Seohyun make's her way down the staircase that would soon reveal the lunchroom, She's suddenly called back by a sudden a deep voice. "Seohyun, Do you have a minute?" Luhan asks coming striaght down the stairs meeting up with her. "Umm sure" She replies stopping in her tracks. "So your my partner for the assignment?" He asks. "Yeah, Ms.Choi had handed me your paper" She says pulling out the paper from her shoulder length bag. "When do you think you'll have time to work on this together?" He asks her. She opens a little in shock at his attitude towards work. "What is it?" Luhan asks noticing her reaction.

"No offense, But it's just weird to see you interested in work. Usually in your clique, Someone would ask me to do the work for them and get a high grade that we say is something we worked on together" She explains. Luhan smirks, and steps a little forward to her. "Then you must not know me then" He whispers. She's tooken aback by how close he is and his words. "What are you doing Im Luhan?" She asks once she feels the wall as her only support from moving back. He leans in and then smiles at her, "I'll talk to you later." And with that he walks off leaving the young girl dumbfounded.

"He did what, Jooyun!?" Sooyoung exclaims with shock yet excitement. "I don't know what it was that he was trying to do, but he was so close to me eonnie" She explains. as she pops a grape into . "Aish, I can't believe Luhan is now going after girls out of his league" Sooyoung states. "Eonnie, I'm sure he's not into me like that. I don't think he's into me, We don't even know eachother." Sooyoung then opens up lighty. "Of course. He's been the one to approach you first, whic must mean that e want's to get to know you" Sooyoung suggest. "I don't know. All I need is for his help with this essay and then we never have to speak to each other again." Seohyun says as she wipes her hands with a napkin.

Sooyoung stops Seohyun from cleanign her hands by grabbing her hand. "Wait, Are you really going to give up on an oppurtunity to know the real Luhan? You have an assighnement with him, which all girls would kill to have with him. Are you really not interested in finding about Luhan and his mysterious bad boy ways?" She asks seriously. "Maybe it's not any of my buisness to find out about him" Seohyun replies earning a sigh from the taller girl. "Look, All I really need and want from Luhan is his partnership with this essay for our grade, nothing more than that" She responds. "Alright Joohyun, I understand. But if he does reveal anything interesting, Remember that I'm still here" She says causing us both to laugh.

The school day passes by like a breeze and then finally it's time to head home. Students walk out of the doors from the school into the bright breezy outside world. From people making their way to the little shops around the area, and those who go to the bus stop, I walk around the corner and begin to make my way home. Before I can reach the end of the block, Luhan suddenly run's and catches up with me. "I would have waited, But I thought you were with your friends" I explains looking down and gripping onto my book bag. "It's fine. I didn't know you lived up this way" He says as we walk awkwardly together. "You don't remember? You were here last year, Halloween night?" I ask trying to jog his memory. "I don't catch on" He replies.

To refreshen his memory Seohyun explains how on last Halloween Luhan and his friends had made a visit to her house. It was around 12am or later that Seohyun had awoken to the sound of something hitting her window. She got out of bed to see a couple of egg's smashed on her window and toilet paper wrapped around the few trees that were planted on the front lawn. From a clear spot of the window she had saw Tao holding some eggs and Kris with the toilet paper. Luhan and Kai were behind them and it seemed they were oblivous as to what was going on. It took a week for the yolk stain to get out of her window. Luhan scratches the back of his nape in embarrassment. "I didn't know that it was your house." "Well now you do. Was it fun?" She asks him. Luhan stays silent not knowing whether to answer that truthfully or not. "Don't bother thinking about it. It happened in the past, I hate to focus on the past" Seohyun admits.

As the two young people turn the block a group of guys approach them and circle around the two. A tall one wearing a black cap spits on the floor before saying, "So this is your girlfriend or something?" Seohyun freezes in her spot as if she's glued there and her eyes obviously show slight fear in them. "Are you really going to start something with me now, in broad daylight?" Luhan asks. The other 3 guys smirk slightly at the boy's response. The tall one who Seohyun assumes is the leader suddeny grabs Luhan by his collar, "That hadn't stopped you from hurting my friend" He whispers. A blow to the face is next endured by Luhan, "Run!" He yells to Seohyun. She dodges the other two guys there and runs across the street up the block aimlessly. The tall one nods for the guys to go after her leaving Luhan with two people to fight with.

Luhan knees the tall guy in the stomach and then punches the other guy on the side watching as he was punched. The tall one gets up and runs off and so does the other one as well. His fingers touch the side of his lip which is then stained with blood. As much as it stings he forgets about it and runs to look for Seohyun. As he runs up the block he spots her bookbag on the side of a car. He runs over to grab it and realizes that she's on the side of the car. "Are you alright?" He asks her. She nods quickly before getting up and going near him. "Let's get out of here" She murmurs which then Luhan and her run off on a different path to her house.

The two Juniors soon reach the younger girls home and silently walk inside the modern home. With it's nice deep brown colored walls and some artwork placed on the wall, It's very inviting. It's a two story home with a wide amount of space. The kitchen connects to the dinning room, and from the dinning room you could then walk into the living room. Luhan places his bag down on the chair seated at the dining table. "I'm just going to get some bandages for you upstairs" Seohyun excuses herself. He nods as he look's around. Seohyun soon walks downstairs with some cotton swabs, bandages, and medical tape just in case.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there" He says as he sits down on the chair that Seohyun told him to sit down on. "It's fine. In fact, It was kind of exciting" She responds with a smile as she organizes the materials set out infront of her. He laughs at her response. "If you don't mind me asking, Who were those guys?" Luhan sighs. "People that I've known for a while now. We have history with them." "We as in you and your friends?" She asks. He nods in agreement. Seohyun advises him to stay still as she looks at the side of his lip. She slightly touches the corner of his lip in which he squinces in pain. "Sorry" She apologizes. "No it's fine. Just do what you got to do, Is it bad?" He asks. "No as bad as needing stitches. It's a little cut, you might have a bruise from it though" Seohyun advises.

As she uses the cotton swab and brushes softly on the cut trying to wipe away the blood, Luhan focues on how focused she is. Her eyes intensely focuesd on the task in her hands and how sweet and caring she look's while doing it. Her hair falls down to the side elegantly and her cheecks puff when the bleeding doesn't stop as of so soon. "I can see you Luhan" She says snaping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry" I apologize. She smirks at my words. "You have been apologizing a lot in one day" She says with a smile. Her smile makes his heart jump and his palm becomes sweaty. "You really don't have to do this" He says. "I'm almost done" She says as she places the bandage on the corner of his lips. As she places it she looks in his eyes and he looks back at the same time.

"I'm home" Yuri announces as she walks into the house and then into the kitchen where she see's Luhan and Seohyun. Seohyun quickly looks up and so does Luhan. "What the hell is he doing here!?" Yuri exclaims. "Eonnie - "What happened to your lip? Did you get into another fight again? And was my sister involved in it!?" Yuri begins rambling with questions. "I'll see you tommorrow at school, Seohyun" Luhan says as he grabs his bag and walks out the door. Seohyun waves goodbye and then adverts her gaze on Yuri. "Eonnie it's not what it had looked like" Seohyun states. "Is that really true? Becuase from what I saw you were getting all close with that playboy and fixing up his face. What were you thinking Joohyun?" Yuri asks. "Eonnie, He was hurt and I can't just leave him like that. Luhan needed help and I gave him that, and only that" She answers with a sincere tone. "How could you let him into our house, or own area thats to our privacy, Just how?" She asks. Seohyun stays silent. "Listen, All I'm saying is that I wouldn't trust that guy with anything. I just want you to be safe. Be carefull with who you choose as friends" Yuri warns me before walking upstairs.

Luhan makes his way back home and throws his bag on the large sofa. As he heads into the kitchen he touches the corner of his lips which he then remembers what had happened back at her place. The way her eyes had met his at the same time and how caring she was about his minor injury. Just from the small amount of time he has had with her, He knows how much of a sincere and kind person she really is. When the gang had came and started problems with us, she thought it was exciting. Seohyun is much different from other girls. After something like that happens most girls would be afraid and run away from him. However, She didn't run or hide from him. Seohyun stayed and took care of him. Seohyun had stayed.

His father suddenly appears in the kitchen after hearing the door open at the front from upstairs. "I didn't think you would be home so early. Where were you last night?" His father asks with a calm tone. "It doesn't matter. Did you and mom resolve out your issues for once?' Luhan asks back. "Doesn't matter? I should be aware of your where about's at all times, Luhan. What if something bad happens to you, and I didn't know where you were off to?" He ask with dissapointment in his voice. "You don't care. You have enough on your hands with the woman you claimed as a wife months ago, Think of me as a weight off your shoulders" Luhan explains as he sips a bottle of water. "Luhan, You know that isn't true. I love you so much, more than anything in this world." His father states. "You said that to Mom and look what happened" Luhan says as he walks out the kitchen and into the main hall back to where the front door is.

"Luhan you can't still hold that against me. Your mother and I had both agreed that our divorce was someting that was for the best" His father says. "For the best? Your affair ruined the family. If you honestly think having divorced parents is the best thing for the son as well then you obviously don't know what's best" Luhan states and then walks out leaving his father in guilt.

*Authors Note*
Hello readers, I got a free day to update. How is the story so far? I really hope that I'm doing okay. At first, I had made some minor errors but I hope that I'm improving. Comment, Comment, and please Comment.