Im Yours

The Greatest Emotion

The light from the window shines on through the bathroom casting over the sleepys girls face awakening her. She stretches slowly and lets out a yawn as her eyes slowly drift open. The sight she sees in the ceiling of Luhan's bedroom. Seohyun quickly sits up and looks around and realizes she must have slept the night in his room. Looking down she realizes she still has on her clothes; not that she ever doubted things would get so far to that extreme. Thinking back to what happened last night makes Seohyun blush a little and smile at the thought of kissing him. It was her first kiss and it felt pretty damn good. Looking over to the The sound of rustling noises make their way from downstairs causing Seohyun to get up and make her way down the stairs.

The delightful scent of pancakes and bacon fill the air as Luhan fast pacedly cooks the food on the stove and serves them on plates. As he opens the refridgerator to pull out the carton of orange juice he looks up and catches the sight of Seohyun coming down cuasing him to smile. "Good morning, Seohyun" He greets happily placing the carton on the counter. "Umm good morning, what's all this?" Seohyun greets but surprised at the scene infront of her. "I made breakfeast, I thought you would be hungry" He states handing her a plate and guiding her to the table to sit with him. "You cook?" She asks. "I can make some good food, I hope you enjoy. Is it wrong of me to be able to do this?" Luhan asks with a smirk. Seohyun smiles, "It's not that, I just didn't know. That is all."

"It smells delicious in here, What's being served?" Yoona asks excitedly as she rushes downstairs from the guest room and enters the kitchen. Seohyun sighs and Luhan's smile fades away when Yoona interrupts the moment. Luhan directs Yoona to her plate and she gladly takes a seat next to him which is just across from Seohyun. Yoona smiles at the taste of the delightful food. "This is amazing" Yoona compliments with a giggle as she rubs his arm with a playfull grin. "Thanks" Luhan answers slightly looking over to Seohyun. Releasing another small sigh, Seohyun gets up and exscuses herself. "I think I should get going now, my parent's must be wondering where I am". Luhan gets up to and meets Seohyun at the door since she paced over there quick. "Do you want me to take you?" He asks shyly. "It's fine, It would be best if I leave on my own. I'll see you around" She says looking back at Yoona who smirks and waves, and then rushes out the house.

"What's up with her?" Yoona asks innocently and oblivous to what she had just done. "Seriously Yoona, You know what just happened. Why are you like this?" Luhan retorts back upset by the one who has his heart leaving. "Like what?" Yoona asks again using an oblivious and innocent tone. "It's like... It's like you don't want me to be happy." Luhan admits. Yoona puts down her fork at his words and turns to him. "Do you really believe that?" Yoona asks shocked by his confession. "Well you come here and get me to believe that you need help, I let you stay and treat you to whatever you need and when people that I know and have a connection with come around, you just ruin it. Why do you have to be this way?" He asks irritated. "I didn't know that I was being that much of a burden, but I do care for you and try to be my best. I guess all I really want is you" Yoona says. "I'm sorry, but that can't happen." Luhan responds. The feeling of rejection hurt, but it only tempted Yoona to pursue further in what she wanted. Yoona was not going to give up. Not this easy.

The door closes lightly, but loud enough for the others in the house to hear. Yuri sits silently in the kitchen and stands up and heads towards the door with a sigh of relief of seeing her younger sister. "You had me worried sick!" Yuri exclaims taking her sister in a hug. Seohyun smirks at the words that she rarely hears but then fades back to her normal face at the thought of what had happened that cuased her to leave. "Where the hell were you anyways?" Yuri asks concerned and confused. Before Seohyun can answer, her mother and father come from downstairs bith with stern looks. "Joohyun, Where in god sakes have you been?" Mr.Kwon asks. "Not here" Soehyun mutters crossing her arms looking away from her father and instead at her mother who is standing aside her father with an disappointed look.

"Do you know how worried we were all about you? You could have been hurt and we would have never found out, What were you thinking Seohyun?!" He asks with a more higher raise of voice. "I should be asking you the same thing" Seohyun states. He looks confused in response. "You all kept the fact that we were running out of money and that you were loosing your joob soon from me, I don't understand why I wouldn't be informed. I'm just as important to know this kind of stuff just like everybody else!." "No-one said you weren't important Joohyun." Mrs.Kwon says. "Really? Have you guys even paid any attention to whats been happening with me? Have you seen what's wrong?" Seohyun asks. "Your attitude is wrong" The father replys. "Maybe. But what's changed the most is me overall. I've been so caught up in studying and trying to keep my GPA to the highest it can be to please you all, and the whole time I never got to really know myself." Seohyun answers. "Seohyun, stop the nonsense. You working hard has had no effect on you overall." He states.

"Are you so sure? For the last couple of weeks I've experienced some pretty different and crazy things that have made great memories" Seohyn says with a light smile at the thought of it all. "I met different people that weren't in my study group and weren't people you had forced me to study with or be tutored by. I felt a new feeling that I hadn't known was possible for me to feel, and I like it. It's different, and now I'm different. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I'm tired of pleasing you two when in reality all you had ever done was lie to me and create me the way you wanted your 'perfect' daughter to be. I'm just me" Seohyun states confidently. Yuri looks at her sister and grins proudly. Mrs.Kwon looks to her husband in confusion as he too wears the same expression. "Are you high?! Are you doing or taking any drugs?!" Mr.Kwon asks.

Seohyun scoffs and walks past her family and heads upstairs to wash up. "Appa, she's not doing drugs!" Yuri defends upset by his accusation. The mother rubs her forehead and excuses herself from everyone before heading off to her bedroom. "She's growing up, and when you grow up you start making decisions on your own." Yuri says. He nods his head in disbelief, "First it was you. and now it's going to happen to her. I'm not going to let her fall down the slope of getting a good education and carreer just becuase of her foolishness." Yuri looks down and nods slowly. "And now I'm positive as to why she is the way she is." Yuri sasy before walking away from him too. He looks as she rushes upsatirs and then rubs his head.

The very next morning when everyone awakes to get their day started, the usual morning routine happens. Mrs.Kwon prepares breakfeast, Yuri texts her friends as she waits for the food to be done, and Mr.Kwon goes through a struggle of deciding which tie to wear. "Yuri, Go tell your sister to come down, food is ready" She says. Yuri gets off the seat and heads upstairs. As she places the food on the serving plates, her husband walks in with a stern face. "Have you decided what to do about her?" He asks referring to their youngest daughter. "Well you don't like it when we have our talks so I was leaving it up to you" She replys. He sighs sadly. "I don't know what's with her these days? Is something going on in school? Has there been someone shes met that's changing her?" He begins rambling with questions.

"I'm sure that this is just a phase of hers. Soon she will see that we were just trying to do what's best for her and everything will fix itself out from there" She says placing the last plate on the table. "Don't stress it" She adverts to him patting his shoulder and then pouring some juice into four cups. Racing halfway down the stairs, "She's gone." Appa looks up at Yuri in confusion. "What?" He asks. "Seohyun. She's gone. She's not in her room." Yuri says again. He looks at the mother who is already worried before hurrying upstairs to see the scene for himself. "I'm sure she's with one of her friends at school or something." Yuri suggest to calm the worriedsome atmosphere. "She better be. C'mon, I'm going to drop you off and hopefully find her there" Umma says rushing out the house with Yuri by her side.

Seated in a booth near the window, both tall girls talk and laugh while eating breakfeast together. "Was he really that good of a kisser?" Sooyoung squeals excitedly. Seohyun nods before laughing along with the older girl. "I can't believe maknae has finally had her first kiss. Congratulations!" Sooyoung congrats applauding silently trying not to make a big scene. "I know! And I never thought out of all people it would be with Luhan. But I liked it, I mean, I really like him eonnie" Seohyun confesses. "You two are perfect together. Does this mean you two are a couple now?" Sooyoung asks. "I'm not sure, He didnt really ask me out and I didn't ask him out either. After kissing someone, does that mean you automatically go out with each other?" Seohyun questions. "I don't think it works like that. But even if it did, would you go out with him? With Yoona being there and all?" Sooyoung asks. "I'm not sure. I didn't even think about her until now" Seohyun admits. "That's good. If you can keep her out of your head then he is all yours" Sooyoung confirms.

The two girls continue eating their breakfeast. "Your mom's pancakes are so much better than these" Sooyoung says as she cuts the pancakes placed on her plate. Seohyun stops cutting her food at the sound of Sooyoungs words. "Ohh sorry, I forgot about what had happened." Sooyoung apologizes. "It's fine" Seohyun mutters wiping with the napkin, feeling the urge to not eat any longer. "We should get going before we end up late" Sooyoung says placing money on the table before dragging Seohyun along with her to school. Taking one last gulp of her coffee, Seohyun wipes again before being dragged by Sooyoung.

During the first period, Seohyun had math in which she spent most of her time being bothered by Sehun. He kep teasing her about Luhan in which she would just blush and back about being a baby. That kept him shut for the last 10 minutes of class. Once the bell rings, Seohyun hands in her work before entering the hallway where all the other students were walking to class, or meeting up their friends. As Seohyun heads to her locker a pair of hands cover her eyes from behind and she smiles lightly. "Sehun?" She guesses on purpose. "Not even close, don't tell me you wished it was him" Luhan says causing her to turn around. "Hi Luhan" She greets. "I was looking for you during first period but couldn't find you" He says. "Yeah, Im coming much earlier to school now. But now you found me so what's up?" She asks casually.

"It's about what happened that night when you came to my house. You do remember what happened right?" He asks seriously. "I couldn't forget if I tried. You took my first kiss" She admits. He smirks. "Well was it alright?" He asks in desire for a good response. "It was perfect" She answers. "Im glad you think of it that way" He says smiling which cuases her to blush. "Is this why you came, to ask me about the kiss?" She questions. "Not exactly. I was wondering why you left so sudden, as if you didn't want to be anything." He replys. She sighs at his words. "About that. Listen, I know that it may seem as if I'm asking for alot, but the only way I could really be in a relationship with you is if I know for sure that there is nothing going on between you and Yoona." Seohyun states confidently. He grabs her hands and rests them in his. Staring her in the eyes, "I promise that there is nothing going on bewteen Yoona and I. I like you, Seohyun. Only you and no-one else" He confesses to her. "Thank you" She says pulling him in a hug. His arms wrap around her waist holding her closer to him. "Are you mine, Seohyun?" He whispers to her. "I'm yours" She whispers back and plants a quick peck on his cheek.

The scene from afar was hurting someone elses heart. "S-Seohyun" He mutters. "They're perfect, aren't they?" Sooyoung asks from behind scaring the tall young man. "Sooyoung, why are you always doing this? Just popping out of nowhere" Kris asks annoyed by her presence. She scoffs with a grin. "To enjoy this very moment were experiencing right now." She answers. "They are finally together and you can't stand the fact that she has noticed Luhan and not you. She picked Luhan over you. And it hurts like hell, doesn't it?" Sooyoung asks wearing the same grin. "What the hell are you trying to do here Sooyoung?" Kris asks now more annoyed. "Your heart feels like it's tearing apart. All the times you spent thinking of her feel like a waste, and all the things that you thought could have been no longer are possible. The worst feeling in the world feels like what your going through right now. That exact feeling is what you made me experience for 4 years and I hate you for every second that I had to feel that way. You deserve to be like this. You don't deserve Seohyun" Sooyoung states bitterly before walking off.

Lunch comes around and students begin to gossip and rumor over one of the latest events that has now hit the school. Im Yoona is back in town. Not like she hasn't left, but she came to school today, during 3rd period. When she walks in, just like the last 3 years of school, she's with her clique. Know to be the most popular girls in schools, I guess some high school standards never really do fall down forever. Before you even know it, highschool was going to turn back the same way it was in the past. Deciding not to be cuaght up in the 'Yoona reunion', Seohyun decides to have her lunch outside. Since it was getting much clearer in the skys, and the weather was warming up for spring, they opened the outside area for students to have lunch.

Sitting down under a nice wide willow tree, Seohyun and Sooyoung eat their lunch together. "Within only a few seconds of entering the school, Yoona is already instantly popular again. Isn't there some test to take to get popular again from being on drugs?"Sooyoung asks. "She was always popular. I guess some things never really change." Seohyun suggest nibbling on her sandwhich. "So a third guest that will be joining us" Sooyoung says looking up. "I'm not sure, I think he'll be busy with his friends and other stuff" Seohyun says looking through her bag for something to drink. "Ohh I'm not asking you, Im telling you" Sooyoung says. Seohyun confused at her words looks up and sees Luhan approaching them with two bottles of cola in his hand. "Hello ladies, would you like a drink?" He asks polietly. Seohyun smiles and gladly accepts. "I hate cola" Sooyoung mutters thinking of Kris when she sees the beverage. "But thanks" Sooyoung says taking the drink from Luhans grasp.

He sits down next to Seohyun and talks along with Sooyoung casually. The three of them enjoying eachothers company is soon interrrupted when one of the students approach Seohyun and infrom her that she is needed in the office. Sooyoung looks down knowing already what's expected for Seohyun when she gets in the office. "I'll meet up with you two later" Seohyun says getting up and walking off to go to the hospital. "Wait up" Luhan says from behind as he too gets up and goes after her. She turns around and looks at him in question. Luhan looks around, so many students talking and eating during their lunch break. "I've really wanted to do this for awhile" He says. Cupping her face, he slowly leans in and kisses her. Students look at the scene that is happening infront of their eyes. The bad boy Luhan is kissing the nerd Seohyun. "I'll see you around, then" He says once breaking off the kiss. She nods and smiles before turning around and heading to the office.

*Authors Note*

Update! For the past 2 weeks I have been sick :(. I hated that I couldn't update much sooner and I really do hope you readers dont hate me. Please subscribe and upvote this story and most importantly don't forget to leave your comments down below. Thanks for reading, I hoped you enjoyed. I'll update soon