It's You?

The Greatest Emotion

The next morning I wake up to the sound of my off going alarm. I rub my eyes and awake to the smell of Bacon and Pancakes. Like every morning, My umma is busy in the kitchen making breakfeast, Appa is deciding which tie to wear, and Yuri eonnie is taking her time getting dressed and applying makeup. I always tell her that she looks naturally beautiful but people in school have some way of convincing her that makeup is needed to look better. A no-makeup face is what I wear out everyday. Natural is what I prefer, for everything.

After getting dressed I race downstairs and eat breakfeast as fast as possible in hopes to get to school early. "Seohyun, Don't swallow everything at once. Be patient, you still have time" My umma advises. "Patience leads to lateness" I remind her casuing her to laugh. "Don't forget to study for the upcoming math test afterschool, I love you" She says with a quick kiss on the forehead. I hug her before leaving out the door and making my way to school.

"I can't believe he thought that I was so stupid like most girls are when it come's to him" Sooyoung exclaims in an upset tone. We walk through the crowded hallways filled with students racing to their assighned location. "So you and Kris aren't a thing?" I ask heading to my locker thats right next to her's. "Not at all. If he thinks for one second that I'll stick with him while he flirts with other girls then he is so wrong" She states. "I'm glad you figured that out, Mabye it's for the best that you two don'te end up together" I suggest closing my locker after getting my books for English. She leans on her locker, "I'm going to stick with dating K.Will." I laugh at her response and drag her with me to class.

We walk into the noisy classroomand head straight to our assigned seats near the left side of the room right by the window. Sooyoung sighs loudly at the thought of Kris. "Aishh, Why are guy's so difficult?" She asks as she lays her head on the desk. "Everybody is complicated in their own way" I say easing her mind. "So tell me Seohyun, Are there any guy's that you have your heart set on?" I give her a surpsied look. "Eonnie you know that I can't focus on guy's. School is my main thing to focus on as of now" I state opening my notebook and preparing for when the teacher comes. "And exactly how long is now until your ready?" Sooyoung asks back. "It's not now for sure" I answer.

"Luhan, Luhan, wait up." I hear my name being called and look back to see who that might be. Running up the hall is Sehun who quickly catches up with me. "Your late too?" He asks me with a grin. "Well I'm now later than before for waiting for you" Luhan states as he continues walking. "So last night at the party, Had you met up with Yoona?" Sehun asks. Luhan's pace of walking slows down at his question. "Yeah, I met her again" Luhan answers silently. "Is she still doing- "Yeah she's doing it more than ever" Luhan quickly replys. "The guys and I had tried to get to her leave but she refused and -"I get it Sehun. you don't need to explain to me" I state as I then turn into the English room.

Sooyoung constantly keeps sending Kris death glares who is seated in the back of the room. He's playing around with Tao and Kai and doesn't even notice her pair of eyes watching his every move. "He plays around like a little girl" She mumbles. "Seriously eonnie, Stop focusing on him. He's not worth it" I say causing her to sigh and slap her forehead in frustration. "Your right, You are very right Seohyun." She inhales a deep breath and looks back on the board where the teacher wrote the learning objective while she takes attendance. All the girls in the classroom grow quiet out of nowhere. I look up and realize that the Kingka of the school has finally arrived.

All girls dream of him and want him as their own. Luhan is known for his handsome looks and bad boy ways which makes him even more charming in other girls eyes. You'll find him in school sometimes, and when that happens it's as if a celebrity is in the school. His own clique is also treated the same. Their all charming young men in other girl's eyes. These charming men are all just guy's who toy with girl's feelings.

Sehun and I bow down to the teacher before making our way to the back of the room. As we walk towards our seats, All the eyes in the room our set on us except one that doesn't catch sight of us a few seconds later. Her brown orbs gaze at me and she look's so familiar. Is she the girl I had met with last night in the park? Compared to most girls that are into studying more than anything, Her appereance is good looking. With long dark brown hair and cute brown eyes that match with her round chubby face and sillouhette figure. For a quick second our eyes meet eachother before she looks away and continues writing what she's supposed too.

"They act as if their celebrity's or something" Sooyoung scoffs. My mind travels back to when Luhan had looked at me, not paying attention to Sooyoung's comments. HIs gaze was intense and made me completly loose attention on what I was doing or thinking before. I had this feeling, something that I can't put a name on.

"Alright class, Settle down now" Ms.Choi begins. "So today I will be giving back each of you your papers except it will be a different persons. The task of today is to partner up with the assighned person you paper is from and create an even better essay than before. I matched each of you with someone I believe you'll do great with" She says with excitement. "Now let's all pay attention to some notes I have to help you with this  task" She states as she begins to write on the chalk board.

Throughout the whole rest of the period the class takes notes. As Kai and Sehun talk about the dance off they had yesterday I keep myself focused on Seohyun. With her chin in the palm of her hands and her other hand occupied writing what's on the board, she look's like a model posing for a magazine cover. From my angle she looks, Perfect. Kris smacks my arm bringing me back to reality. "What's on your mind there, Luhan?" Kris asks. "Nothing" I answer. "Are you sure, Becuase I'm pretty sure you've been staring at the girl over there by the window for some time now" Tao says. "You mean Seohyun-noona?" Sehun asks. Luhan look's quickly to Sehun, "You know her?" Sehun smiles cheeckly. "I've known her since we were little kids. She's a nice girl" Sehun kindly speaks of her.

I turn my head lightly back once I hear my name from the back. To my surprise, I notice the guys talking and then stealing quick glances at me causing me to look forward immediantly. "Sooyoung, I think their talking about me" I mumble to her. "Don't be surprised, They talk about everyone" Sooyoung states. "But speaking of it, I notice Luhan has looked over here a couple of times. Is there something that I've missed between you and him?" She asks curiously. "Not really, We just talked thats it." I reply. Her eyes widen at my response. "Yout talked with Luhan! How, When, Where, What did he say?" She begins trampling with all these questions.

Saved by the bell, All the students take their assighned papers from the teacher on the way out from the room. Sooyoung get's her before me and makes puppy eyes signaling that we didn't get each others paper. I soon get mine and the name at the top of the paper makes me surprised. It reads on top "Im Luhan". A sigh escapes my lips as I make my into the hallway. Sooyoung takes a look at my paper and she sighs as well. "Your so lucky Joohyun, I'm stuck with some person I don't even know" She complains. "Same here" I state.

*Authors Note*

Short update today, I'll probably update again today. Comment please