Epilogue

Breaking down the walls

 

 

Excited shouts filled the hall in which the fan signing event took place. Eric, the leader of Shinhwa, looked up as an old CD was placed in front of him. There were two men standing in front of him, both probably in their mid-twenties. Eric raised his eyebrows as he noticed their entwined hands.

“Nice to meet you.” He smiled. “Where are you from?”

“Seoul.” the shorter one of the two men answered excitedly. “It’s really amazing to meet all of you in person!”

“Thanks.” Eric laughed. “Did you go to our concert?”

“We couldn’t” the taller answered regretfully. “We mainly work as singers in some bars, and don’t have enough money to go to your concert…”

“Oh, you’re singers as well?” Eric asked interested. “And you perform together?”

They nodded. “Ever since we helped each other running away.”

Eric looked at them curiously. Although both men looked really happy and excited, something in their eyes told the singer that they’ve been going through a lot.

“And now you’re together?”

The cuter one blushed while the taller grinned and nodded. “He just couldn’t resist my charm.”

The other scoffed. “Oh please Kyu, you are the one who’s completely whipped in this relationship!”

The taller mumbled something inaudible but didn’t disagree with his lover.

Eric smiled. “Well, you two definitely belong together, don’t you?”

“Yes.” they answered synchronically, smiling at each other.

 

And as they walked out of the hall, they could see the streets of Seoul, they could see people passing by, some of them happy and some sad, they could hear the traffic and a dog barking somewhere.

There was no silence.

No black walls.

No white walls.

And they were pretty sure life was perfect. 

 


here's the shot but kind of fluffy epilogue for you^^

Because we all need a little bit of happy Kyumin ;)