14.

Lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay is so sure that the girl sitting on that wheelchair is none other than Sandara Park. He tries his best to find the courage to go to her and say the word that he really wants to say and that is the word “sorry.” His hands can’t stop shaking and his forehead is forming bead of sweats.

 

 

Dara’s uncle noticed this so he put his hand on Lay’s shoulder. “I see that you’re still not ready. Let’s go to the other room, you can talk to her later.”

 

 

Lay just followed because he is right. If he faced her with this kind of state, there is a possibility that he will not say what he wants to say and end up into a mental block. He followed her uncle to the next room.

 

 

As soon as they got there, Dr. Park gave him a blue envelope with a red ribbon on it.

 

 

“I found this on her room and I’m sure that this letter is for you. Read it. Don’t worry; I will leave you alone for a while. He smiled, pat his shoulder then left the room.

 

 

As soon as Dr. Park left, Lay’s trembling hands open the envelope and see that there is a letter inside.

 

“For Zhang Yixing”

 

 

He opened it and he found a written poem inside.

 

A tortuous winding path – life is a confusing place to be.

I want to get away from this stress and the real me

Why can’t I be happier? Today’s a brand new day

Yet I have thoughts and memories that don’t go away

I think of my life, and that my problems aren’t so bad

But for some unknown reason, I still feel kind of sad

It’s tough being myself, sometimes it’s just a scare

I wish I had some answers. Life isn’t always fair.

Sometimes I’m just really lost and don’t know what to do.

I wonder where to go and who I can talk to

No one really knows which thoughts I choose to stare

But even if I told them, they probably wouldn’t care

Sometimes I want to say, “Thanks for all that you’ve done”

But the words fly from my head as quickly as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter