12.

Lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay could not also believe what he has done to Dara. He comes home to their dorm with a gloomy face. When he opens the door, Luhan is the first one he saw.

 

 

“Where are the others?” Lay asked with an indifferent voice.

 

 

“They are on the dance studio. So, What happened?” Luhan ask over.

 

 

Lay just clenched his fist. He don’t want to answer this question but..

 

 

“Do you really like to know what happened?”

 

 

Luhan do not answer so Lay continue to talk but this time he is raising his voice.

 

 

“Why you did not tell me that you and dara met in the park?!” He shouted then throw the photos that Jin Ae took in front of Luhan. Luhan’s eye widen when he saw it.

 

 

“You misunderstood everything.”  Luhan explained.

 

 

Lay got nearer to him then without a talk, he punched Luhan straight on the face whick made Luhan fall on the ground with a bleeding lips.

 

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Luhan shouted.

 

 

“I am the one who needs to ask you that! What do you two think you’re doing? I’m in so much pain because of her then I will see these? Is it fun huh?! It is it fun to stab me in my back and let me suffer all this pain? How could you do this to me?” It is the first time for Luhan to hear the calmest member of their group shout and be angry like this. Lay’s hair is messed up and his eyes look like he is holding his tears.

 

 

Luhan stood then wiped his bleeding lips. “Did you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter