Holiday Shopping

Infinite's Hello Baby

Hiii guysss!!! I MISSSSEDDD YOU SOO MUCH! ♥ Sorry for the long hiatus, I was sick for a while, an busy with school. So forgive this time and I'll try my best to double update today ;) This is going to be a really short chapter, but wait for the next one, it's going to be much better and longer! Thanks for all your support, I love you guyss! :D Sorry for like the lateness on this by the way, couldn't mae it in time or Christmas. Okayy, happy reading!~

- Loves and Hugs, Author-ssi :D

~

.:Hoya's POV:.

I grasped Nam kyu's tiny hand in mine as we strolled down the street. Everyone just handed me the shopping list and pushed me out the door. I sighed and looked around the street, picking up a few vegetables and fruits as I walked along. I picked up a package of clementines and changed my mind and took a few more. I let go of Nam kyu's hand for a few seconds to dig out some change and my wallet and I turn around to find he has disappeared.

I quicky paid the ahjumma and crouched down to Nam kyu's level and crab-walked around looking for Nam kyu.

I finally found him sitting on the ground, eye to eye to a dog.

"DOGGY~" he shouted and threw his arms around the golden retriever. I laughed and jogged towards him as the dog his face delightedly. Nam kyu giggled and he spotted me.

"Appa!~ Doggy~" he said with a smile.

I smiled and picked him up. "Nam kyu, do you want to pick up the cake for our party today?"

"Yes~" he said as he got up.

~

.:Sungyeol's POV:.

I "supervised" the decorating, walking around as they decorated a tree about a foot and a half taller than me. That's when an idea came into mind. I taped the mistletoe to a chopstick and held it up.

"Oh look," I said, hinting at Soomin.

She burst out laughing and walked off. I pouted, "Hey! Respect the rules!" I shouted after her.

Woohyun laughed and puckered his lips. "Come here," he said. "Oh no you don't!" I shouted as I ran away from him.