Kidnapped

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music: N/A

~

.:Sunggyu's POV:.

I woke up to the sound of the smoke detector going off.

I ran outside slipping and sliding in my sock on the hardwood floor.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" I shouted through the smoke in the kitchen.

Sungjong's face was covered in soot, "I just wanted some ramen..." he said holding up a burnt ramen package.

Sungyeol came running in, bumping into me, "What's wrong hyung?"

I face palmed myself and pointed at Sungjong.

He took one look and burst out laughing.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pants pocket, "Yoboseoyo?"

"Yoboseoyo? Sunggyu?"

"Neh, Manger-hyung?"

"Neh. Can you guys dress and come downstair for your schedule today?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah of course, I'll just clean up the mess in the kitchen first," I glared at Sungjong who looked at me apologetically.

I went into the rooms and woke everyone up. Everytime someone passed the kitchen their eyes bulged out and then they saw Sungjong standing in the middle and nodded knowingly.

I picked up the ramen package and then dropped it. It suddenly burst into flames and then turned to ashes. I glared at Sungjong again who touched the stove, and pulled back in shock as sparks flew in the air.

~
When I finished cleaning the kitchen it was, somewhat half black and burnt and half clean and sparkly. I clapped my hands together and dusted my shirt.

"Alright Sungjong, let's go shower," I showered quickly and changed.

Then we went downstairs to wait for hyung.

~

.:Sungjong's POV:.

Okay so it was sort of my fault that the kitchen exploded, it wasn't like an atomic bomb explosion like the last time I tried to make ramen... hey, I'm getting pretty good at this making ramen thing.

We waited for hyung outside the dorm, the wind blew into the thin fabric of my sweater and I shivered. Grrr what's taking hyung so long.

I stomped my foot and crossed my arms over my chest to keep warm.

"When is hyung going to be here?" I whined.

"I don't know," Sunggyu-hyung replied.

Suddenly a bus arrived in front of us, and a few vans.

A few men with cameras ame out of the vans, "Follow us," a man said.

"Um... no?" Dongwoo-hyung said.

"Do we know you?" Sunggyu-hyung asked them.

"I am a Producer from KBS, we have a surprise for you, would you come with us?" he asked.

I called Manager-hyung, "Yoboseoyo? Hyung there are some stranger claiming they are from KBS, do you know them?"

"Yeah, go with them, I have work to do today," he said.

"Really?" I asked, but I heard the dial tone.

"Ughhhh hyung hung up on me!"

I sighed and led the guys onto the bus, "You guys are going to be on a show, do you guys know what show?" 

"Uhmm... Happy Together?" I asked.

"No they don't kidnap people for that," Sunggyu-hyung replied.

We all sat there brainstorming.

~

.:Soomin's POV:.

I walked slowly towards the house that I got directions for, I wonder how they found me, or even wanted me to be on this show on the first place. Though I could use the extra money, but I'm not poor, I hope they won't get that impression of me.

Hm... so this Infinite, I've seen them on TV but they never really caught my eye or anything. Their average age is 19.6, or that's what it says on this card I got in the mail, with the house address.

I sat on the front steps. A few minutes later a bus arrived in front of the house, the house was kind of big, modern.

The doors to the bus opened and I stood up, a guy in his late teens walked out and jumped, "Hyung~ There's a noona here!" he said hugging me.

"Oh... is this Hello Baby?" Another boy said.

"Uhm are you Infinite?" I asked.

"Yes, it's nice to see there's a fan here!~" the boy that hugged me said.

"I'm not a fan, but it's nice to meet you, I'm Jung Soomin," I said giving a 90 degree bow.

"Wah~ Hyung... she's cute," he said.

The boy he spoke to chuckled, "Uhm so what are you doing here? Oh by the way, I'm Sunggyu, the leader."

"I was invited to be on Hello Baby with Infinite, that's you right?" I answered.

"WHAT?! A GIRL!" They shouted

______________________________________

I am done with the first chapter~ YAY~

Thanks to the 2 subscribers Love you guys <3~

Subscribe . Comment . Spazz about Infinite <3