A Very Infinite Holiday

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: Infinite - Lately

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZu3fRDrK5c

~

.:Sungjong's POV:.

The smell of gingerbread and stuff being baked was thick in the house, it wafted into my nose waking me up from my dreams.

My eyes shot open. Cookies. I muttered and dashed to the kitchen, chasing after the delicious smell.

~

.:Sungyeol's POV:.

I woke up extremely early that day, I woke up at 7:00 and dragged my bunny-slippered feet to the kitchen.

"Ready to make some cookies?!" Soomin asked entusiatically.

"Ready to burn some cookie?" I muttered.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Nothing. I mean, yes," I replied.

I helped mix the cookie batter and frosting and everything. I was rewarded by the sweet scent of gingerbread and the warmth of standing next to the oven.

I tried using the mistletoe trick, but she just laughed again and shook her head.

"Meanie, I help you bake cookies and you don't even reward me," I said.

"The cookies are reward enough," she said.

I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest. "That's mean," I said.

Just then Sungjong popped out from absolute nothingness and scared the living daylight out of me.

"COOKIES~" he said, his eyes wide with excitement.

The cookie timer went off and I opened the oven door. The smell of gingerbread escaped the oven and filled the house, and soon enough everyone crawled out of their rooms sniffing the air, following the scent into the kitchen. Nam kyu gave me his cute little toothy smile and reached upwards asking me to hug him.

"Appa~ Cookie?~" he asked.

Soomin smiled and shook her head. "Too hot," she said, "Let them cool."

Nam kyu wobbled towards Hoya and clung onto his leg.

"Let's go to the living room and wait for them to cool," I suggest.

Sunggyu agreed and we headed to the living room.

~

.:Soomin's POV:

We sat in a circle in the center of the living room.

"Let's play a game!" Sungjong declared.

"What game?" Dongwoo asked.

"A Question and Answer game," Sungjong said, "Anyone have any questions to ask?" 

"I got one!" I said, "Okay if everyone in Infinite but you were girls, which one would you date?"

"Skipped!" Sunggyu said.

"WHY?!" I said.

"SKIPPED!" he said.

"WHY?!"

"S-K-I-P-P-E-D!" he said.

"FINNNE!" I said.

"I would date L!" Sungjong shouted.

"HA!" I said.

"Why?" L asked, confused.

Sungjong shrugged.

"I would date L too!" Sungyeol declared.

"Why?" L asked again.

"I would date Sungjong, because he's so girly," Hoya said.

"I would date Sungyeol, since he's older, he would look out for me like a noona, or Dongwoo, because he's somewhat optimistic," L said with a grin.

(TO THE READERS: IF YOU WERE A MAN WHO WOULD YOU DATE? :D)

"I would date Hoya, because we have the same interests... maybe," Dongwoo said.

"Alright, end of discussion, next question," Sunggyu said.

"I would date myself," Woohyun said.

"Who would you date hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"No one, I will simply die alone, you all have flaws," Sunggyu replied.

Everyone laughed.

"If you became a girl for the day, what would you do first?" Woohyun asked.

"Go SHOPPING!" Sungyeol said.

"Try out my voice, to see how different it is," Sungjong said.

"Take a ton of selcas and post them on the internet," Woohyun said.

"I would go into the girl's bathroom, I always wondered how it looked," Dongwoo said.

I laughed, "It's just cleaner," I said.

"I would go out in public and see if people would ask me out," L said.

"I would do what Sungjong would do," Hoya said.

"I would get my nails done and when I turn into a man again, I want to see if it stays," Sunggyu said.

"You people are so bizzare," I said.

"Let's frost the cookies!" Sungjong said and dashed to the kitchen.

~

After frosting the cookies we ate a few and left a few for the crew.

We all had the cake that Hoya brought home yesterday and finally we collasped on the floor after eating dinner, full and tired.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER! :D

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! 

But all good things have to come to an end! I hope you guys can support my other fanfic here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/75491/the-spy-and-the-mafia-comedy-infinite-myungsoo-romance-romcom

Also I shall be working on oneshots for all the contest winners  ♥  ♥  

LOVE YOU GUYSSS