Preparation

The TeenzOnTop Club

“Byungbyung!”

L.Joe turned felt something hit his head, it kind of hurt although it was small. A lovely person called Chunji had thrown a pencil at L.Joe, and then he walked towards him, pouting. “Why did you throw that at me?” L.Joe asked, with a confused expression on his face.

“I need help”

L.Joe burst out laughing. It’s because Chunji never, ever needs help and now above all the times he’s tripped over, he wants help from L.Joe. The guy who at help, he couldn’t help C.A.P when his finger got caught in the door, instead he laughed at C.A.P.

“What?!”

“Out of all the other times I’ve offered, what could you possibly need help with?”  Before Chunji could reply he quickly said something else. “And don’t come at me with homework”

Chunji rolled his eyes and gave a mini glare. “I’ll tell you, but not here” L.Joe obediently followed Chunji to where the schools courtyard is. On the way out of the school building, the two boys saw Minah, they had just walked past her. L.Joe swears he heard her let one rip...

What a mannered lady, L.Joe thought. They got out of the building. “Did you hear her toot?” L.Joe asked.

“Oh my god, and I thought it was just me hearing and smelling things” Chunji rested his hands on his hips.

“Damn, it stank in there”

The hobbits sat on the ‘clean’ bench and kicked their legs in sync. “What did you need help with?” L.Joe asked.

“Oh yeah, well I thought since I’m vice... how about we all throw a party for Ricky!” Chunji looked like it was the best idea he had thought of. L.Joe however shivered at the thought of a party. With people.

No way does that sound OKAY. The last party he went to was at his grandma’s and it was just her, him and obviously Chunji. The others couldn’t come.

“I don’t think that’s a good-”

“DON’T LIE BYUNGGIE!” Chunji delivered a baby punch at L.Joe’s shoulder. “But pwease help me!”

“Uh, don’t ‘pwease’ me”

“You’re one truly amazing being and everyone loves you”

“Fine”

L.Joe likes compliments, even if they are fake, he just likes hearing he’s awesome. He knows he is. “HELLOOO~ Earth to voldemort~” That gained Chunji a small punch on the thigh. “Should I tell them that we’re going to hold a party?”

“Well what else do you want us to hold? A barbeque?” L.Joe said with sarcasm.

“Don’t you get all sarcastic on me mister”

“Yes”

 

//(At the clubroom)//

It was silent, too silent. Why? Because the club was right now in ‘deep cleaning’. The club members stood outside patiently, or near to patient... “Five minutes as well, them liars”

“I have business to do”

“I’m bored”

“I’m tired”

“I’M HUNGRY”

*Cough *cough.

One by one they complained, apart from Changjo, who was feeling a bit ill today. Until time killed by and each of the cleaners just came out. “There you go, less than five minutes”

“Don’t give me that b-” L.Joe had started it, but luckily the sensible president cut him off.

“Thank you! You were quick” Niel gave thumbs up and walked in, dragging C.A.P who had his eyes closed.

“I swear they could have done it after school instead of lunch” Ricky said.

*Cough *cough

“Are you okay Changjo?” Niel asked.

“Uh yeah”

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE~” The five that were talking faced where the source of laughing came from. L.Joe managed to see what Chunji held in both his hands. A furry squirrel.

Not just any furry squirrel.

BILBO.

IS.

BACK.

And L.Joe’s not feeling that great because that demon (Chunji) was holding another demon (damn squirrel). “L.Joe, he missed you~” Chunji cooed. That thing is going to be out the window soon. VERY SOON. YOU CAN SENSE IT.

Bam. Oh yeah, watch that small thing F-L-Y. “L.Joe, the squirrel killer” Ricky said looking out the window. “He was so young”

“Finally, it’s gone!” C.A.P said retreating to where the couch was. C.A.P’s routine in the club is simply:

Come in = sit on couch

NAP TIME (maybe lessons?)

Break = Ignore loud atmosphere

NAP TIME (lessons?)

Lunch = Eat with friends, play (depends on mood)

FREE TIME~

Go home = Happy C.A.P.

“You guys are so rude” Chunji glared at each club member. “You know what; I’m going to get over this one. BUT I have an announcement” Groans were heard. “Oh shut it”

“What is it?” Niel, C.A.P, Changjo and Ricky asked at the same time.

“Firstly...” Chunji pushed Ricky out of the club regarding the fact that the younger was protesting. He sat everyone down and stood up in front of them. “We’re going to throw Ricky a party!”

“Who’s ‘we’?” C.A.P said.

“Be quiet Mr. Bang Minsoo” L.Joe said.

“When is it?” Changjo asked *Cough *cough.

“Sometime” L.Joe replied.

“How is that even a good answer?” Changjo questioned L.Joe.

“Well maybe your question was dumb”

“Well your answer was dumber”

“Well maybe you two could shut up” Niel chimed; seriously though he wants to eat his cookie Chunji made them all in Food tech. It smells so nice; it’s just the maker of the cookie that’s not allowing him to eat the crumbly shape. Lucky L.Joe, Niel thought. He managed to get in to the kitchen and open the box with the cookies.

*      *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

“He-he-he-he~ A-are you d-d-dumb or smart?” L.Joe asked Niel. Yeah, he’s officially lost it since the heater stopped working. Great right? The deep cleaners somehow broke it for their room.

“Smart”

“What’s one plus one?”

“Two”

“Three add six”

“Nine”

“Five squared”

“Twenty-five”

“Now, what was the first question I asked you?”

“What’s one plus one...?” Niel answered unsure.

“Nope, I asked ‘Are you dumb or smart?’ YOU’RE DUMB” L.Joe giggled whilst the others in the room stared at him like the the heck. They were trying to keep a bit warm by wrapping up in a few layers.

L.Joe didn’t notice the way Changjo stared at him.

“Guys, do we hot have hot packs?” C.A.P asked hugging his two blankets tighter.           

“I’m using the only one we have” Ricky said. Everyone let him off since he had only one blanket.

*      *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

Chunji was in ‘the office’ or the store he recreated in to an office. Now who did I want to invite to the party? L.Joe... C.A.P... Niel, Ricky and Changjo. Grandma might be free, she could try come...

Lee Chanhee, you will invite school people. Not your grandma.

Shut up brain, I know.

Chunji then took out his phone after arguing with his brain. He scrolled through his contacts, looking for someone to message for help. Clicking on the name saved as ‘Byunggieboo \(^.^\)’

Hey, you in class.

SOS

O.O It’s been 3 minutes...

OMG, LEE BYUNGHUN

D;

Yes. I am in MY class.

Wut.

It’s been a few seconds.

Shut up. What SOS?

*Tears up*

My teacher will murder me.

Can you please, It’s urgent! D:

Coming. *Sighs*

 

L.Joe is gullible to sad faces and sad stuff, that’s why Chunji puts that stuff there when he wants help. Chunji waited about 1 minute, or in his case: an hour. He was decorating the room with pictures and designs. “Yah! Chanhee! Where are you?!” He heard from outside the ‘office’. Chunji hummed in response to him. “YAH CHANHEE!”

“YES L.JOE!” L.Joe opened the door. He looked at the pictures on the wall and... The colour.

“Chanhee, are you a girl or a boy?”

“Firstly it’s Chunji and I’m a boy” Chunji answered like it was a good thing that he was asked that question.

“Why are the walls pink then?” L.Joe looked so unimpressed.

“I don’t exactly have paint on me you know”

 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, what’s the SOS for?” L.Joe swears, if it was for no reason he would go to Chunji’s food room and flood his sink with chemicals and science stuff. “Ehehe” He laughed at his idea, he loves his science.

“Eww, that laugh. Oh, it was because... I forgot wait...” L.Joe sighed must his friend really be like this.

“Hurry up, I told my teacher I had to use the toilet”

“Why would you tell her that when you know it’s an SOS message?”

“Good bye” L.Joe walked out and happened to collide with Changjo, he looked very confused to why L.Joe just came out of the storage room. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you there”

“Clearly” Changjo rubbed his forehead which had a small colour change. L.Joe’s elbow really got him there. L.Joe quickly ran to the freezer and took out one of the cold icepacks out. He then went to Changjo and handed the icepack to him.

“Here” They locked eyes for a few seconds and quickly broke off when they heard a click and saw a flash.

“Aww, you guys are so cute together!” Chunji’s head and hand were sticking out from behind the storage door. In his hand he held a camera. L.Joe mentally murdered Chunji.

“I’ve got to get to class again” L.Joe was gone within a few seconds leaving Changjo who was busy coughing since he was ill.

“Changjo, don’t you think you two look good together?”

“Yeah, we do”

Chunji froze. Changjo left the room.

“OH MY GOD, YUSH!” He started dancing and cheering around the room, ignoring Niel’s complaints.

 

------------------------

 

“Mr. Lee Byunghun, How long does it take to use the toilet?”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Park, I... vomited” Lies. L.Joe why lie, when you can tell on Chunji who is right now FANBOYING. Luckily L.Joe doesn’t know that.

“Take a seat and quickly catch up”

He did as he was told and sat quietly, but something didn’t leave his mind. I got close with Changjo... L.Joe slapped his cheeks as he felt them heating up. “Byunghun, do you feel sick?”  He turned to see the boy next to him take out medicine. “Here, have some, you don’t look that great”

“Class I want you to comple-”

A lound bell rang, not the school bell, it was the fire alarm. All the students screamed and ran out. Only L.Joe took his time to walk out the door. As soon as he got to the door, the alarm stopped. “FALSE ALARM!” Teachers yelled to the people running around.

“All that walking for nothing” L.Joe said, noticing the weird look his teacher gave him.

“Byunghun, you got to the door”

“But you didn’t even walk one bit” He complained, his teacher sighed as she thought about the club he was in. One guy’s just plain lazy, L.Joe is Lazy(ish), Ricky and Changjo are normal, however the two left over are maniacs.

Only 30 minutes left until the end of the day, L.Joe thought. Tick. Tick. Tick. Each tick went by and L.Joe could feel his eyelids getting heavier. So sleepy...

*buzzer*

L.Joe shot up from his seat and packed at a quick speed. He ran out the classroom and all the way to his locker. “Hey” He turned his head to the voice and saw Changjo just approach the locker. “How do you go home?” L.Joe was confused to why Changjo cared about who he goes back to his house.

“Umm, I take the left turn instead...”

“Let’s walk together then” Changjo said, he looked right at the shorter boy and smiled.

“Uh, okay” L.Joe’s heart just did like 100 mini somersaults. He can just feel it spinning, maybe not...

They both left together in silence until they started talking about random things. “Did you see that guy at lunch, you know the deep cleaner?”

“Yeah, why?”

“He left his keys in the room, I thought he was professional” They both laughed at the memory at lunch. “So, uh, how’s your cold?”

“It’s alright”

//later//

L.Joe and Changjo arrived at the front of L.Joe’s house. They both stood there for like 5 minutes, staring at each other’s faces. L.Joe decided to break the silence by saying something. “Changjo, uh... get well soon” He turned to face his door when he heard Changjo.

“Good night L.Joe, thanks, your blush makes you look like a girl” With that Changjo left and L.Joe’s mum came out to get him.

“Heh?” Was all that came out of his mouth as he walked in to his house.

At that moment, L.Joe knew something for sure, he was falling for Changjo. Even if it was the slightest, he knows he is starting to like Changjo.

 

 

 

_______________________

I'm soooo sorry because this took so long to update... I hope you like it and I will try to update faster >.< SORRY

Thank you for subcribing, I hope you are enjoying the story! :P