The Blue Envolepes(2)

Siwon, and his Kyuhyun

*Continues*

 

The Blue Envolepes(2)

 

So, all in all, approaching the kid directly isn't really the best option for him. A strong chance is he would end up looking like a e on the loose. Also, even if the boy is indeed the one who has written him the letters, what if he was just playing some prank? But a 3 years long prank? Can’t be. Siwon scratches that option in his head.

God, standing there, Siwon feels like going crazy. It will be better and easier just to walk away. If he must start living his gay life, he doesn’t have to start it here. He can start it with someone better, more mature and safer. So he considers if he should just walk away…doing things on a whimp wasn’t after all him. Moreover, falling in this sudden business, he might even be late for his office today! He being frustrated, takes a look at his Rolex, and the boy again. He must always get his school late. Don’t the teachers say anything to their students anymore for being late? 

But when so much is going in his head, the boy is still looking the other way. Siwon finds himself actually quite stunned by the way he is being ignored. Where is the knucklehead even looking at? The last school bus that was here, left 30 mins ago(he heard it’s usual irritating horns from his appartment), if that’s what he has been looking for; which, not to mention, Siwon is more than sure the boy must misses everyday to stand here to give attitude.

“That’s it”, Siwon mumbles. He has had enough in these years really. He starts walking toward the boy. He is a grown man. He can handle a situation with a brat, can’t he? He stops himself gracefully two steps far from the boy, and clears his throat a little to catch attention. But, sadly, receives nothing. Not even a stir. The boy isn’t going to make this easy, is he?

So, Siwon tries more politely with words and an odd smile this time, “Ah, annyeonghaseyo.”

And at last, the boy turns his sharp brown eyes at him, and says, “Anyoung.”

Just anyoung? What a grump. Staying around him must not be a pleasant thing. So, without any farther delaying Siwon cuts to the chest, “Yah, Cho Kyuhyun?”

.

.

Few long seconds pass…No reply arrives. Is he not Cho Kyuhyun? Siwon could bet the boy could listen to his heart’s loud thuds. 

.

.

But right before it could get awkward, finally the boy responses. He responses in positive with a, "Hmmh.". Although not looking exactly excited. Then what can be so exciting about being Cho Kyuhyun, right?

Anyway, important thing is it's him. Cho Kyuhyun. Phew. No mistake. Siwon let's go a mental huff, though he couldn’t exactly say how he was actually feeling- even more nervous than before, relieved, or happy.  

But he extends his hand before he knows, and says, “I am Choi Siwon”

“I know.” Cho Kyunhyun takes his hand. Their hands touch each other for the very first time. They shake hands. Siwon must say the boy have a strong  grip. Siwon finds himself impressed, but suddenly he ends up giving an awkward laugh, who knows why. It’s all really happening. He is talking and shaking hand with the weird boy. But Cho kyuhyun was continuing his tough looks, so Siwon quickly makes an apology, “I am sorry. I laugh when I am nervous.”

“It’s okay.”

Their hands are still locked. Siwon nods his head in amusement, the kid got nerves made of steal.

“Eem, aren’t you late for the school?”

“I am in my last year of Senior High. I am graduating in two months.” He sounded as if he will be graduating from an university. Siwon tries his best to keep his face straight. The people of the boy’s kind don’t usually prefer to be laughed at.

“Oh, I see. Still, aren’t you getting late?” Siwon successes to sound very sincere; with  their hands still oddly locked. He wasn’t sure between them who was keeping the hold.

“I am.”

“So, you should probably start for it now.”

“I should.”  Their hands still locked.

“Would you like me to walk you there?” Siwon has no clue why he said that.

“I would.”

“Okay.”

And they start walking, silently, with their hands still locked. This time Siwon is certain, it’s Kyuhyun who is holding his hand. And after years, he suddenly feels something that he can truly call happiness. So, Siwon takes a look on his side at the boy, holds his hand in return, and continues the walk, feeling happy inside. 26 years old Choi Siwon is finally walking with a beautiful boy; who is though tragically probably under 18 (Siwon really hopes he is at least 18). He cautiously looks around a little- no, no one on the road is taking notice of them. Seeing him in official cloths, they must think- he is taking his younger brother to the school. He feels like a fool, and wishes to laugh out loud. But, he doesn’t, of course. He also feels a lot talkative, and a strong urge to hug the boy on his side, but he neither speaks or hugs. The kid is tough already, and is sure to be his end. It is better not to let out too much in front of him already.

So, Siwon simply just throws the belt of his bag on his shoulder to free his other hand, and uses it to hold the boy’s hand with both of his gloved hands. He rubs the soft delicate hand nicely to warm it up as they continue their walk.Things have never feel so easy to him really, never. Is it always so easy when you are with the right person? Siwon wonders, and suddenly notices a small smile playing on the corners of the other one’s lips. No words exchanged, yet Siwon got the message. Cho Kyuhyun is just as happy as him. Do all the right couples feel so happy? Ok, wait, Kyu and he are not a couple, are they? He slaps himself mentally. He is thinking too much. He needs to get a hold on himself.

In the meantime, when his mind is so occupied, he realizes they are strangely walking on a road they are not supposed to be.

“Emm, I think, we took a wrong turn. Your school is on the north Bo…”

“I know, where my school is.”

“Oh…well, then we should go left and from there take a short cut.”

“Nope. We are fine.”

“But your school?”

“I am not going to school today.”

“You are not? No, no, you should not skip your school.” Siwon had always been a very sensible student. Never skipped his classes.

“Relax, my dad owns the school.”

“Oh…”

Great, now he is taking out one of the richest and respectful persons son of the city. School-going son, to be more specific. Yes, no doubt, the boy is sure to be his end.

 “So, what you are going to do?”

“I don’t know, walk with you around the city, watch a movie, play games, and eat. I love eating. Also, go to the theme park in the evening, I guess.”

“So, I am not going to the office today either?”

“Nope.”

“Of course, that’s what I thought.”

“You never once took a leave, did you? Just call your boss and say your cat died, or the truth you are out on a date with Cho Kyuhyun.”

Siwon just laughs softly. He doesn’t know what to say. So, is he starting to live his life for the first time in 26 years?

“Hahah, I love your dimples.”

A beautiful laughter reaches Siwon’s ears, and he feels a finger poking him in his right cheek. Yes, looks like his life is beginning today finally, and it is indeed starting with a very extraordinary, happy day.  

 

.

.

.

To be continued

 

 

**I wanted to upload the part 2 tomorrow, but you guys have been so sweet to me with ur subs and comments(Not that I got a lot of it, but I am easily pleased sometimes), I decided to upload it today. Hope you all like it. WonKyu, fighting! ^_^