Chapter 3

Sea Turtle

Day four; I woke up early and went to make breakfast for both Haruka and me. We ate and left the house to catch the train with the others. Unfortunately, Ama-sensei was unable to make it and made up some lame excuses about it so we all went together without her.
Once we arrived at the equipment and sports shop we quickly went to the swim wear section everyone went off into different directions; Rei and Nagisa went together, Makoto and Haruka went together, and Gou and I just walked around together. A couple of minutes later I see Haruka holding a couple pairs of swim suits that looked a bit similar to his other ones while looking around. I ran up to him and he handed me this and that while he goes into the change rooms to change into the swim suits he picked out and while I was waiting for everyone I was listening to music bobbing my head back and forth and side to side. When Haru came out of the change room I almost attacked him because the songs were so upbeat and knowing Haru he would listen to what I would listen to.
I was singing it while he was humming it lightly and we were running around in circles while holding each other songs until the song ended. Makoto just stood there smiling cause we were just being awesome while Nagisa wanted to join and Rei had a surprised look on his face before going back in the change room. I just sat down and waited for everyone to have their fun in dressing up.
After all the dressing up I was then suddenly pushed into the change rooms with a swim suit and was told not to come out until I changed into it and showed everyone. I looked at the swim suit and it was a 2 piece. I started to blush because I never tried anything this outrageous before in my life. I changed into it and poked my head out checking if anyone else was there. Thankfully, Haru was changing beside me and came out before me. I stepped out slowly and watched his eyes widen and his face turn red.
Haru: Ah, gomen Shi. I just haven’t seen you like this before it looks…
Me: NYAHHH! I know it looks weird! I knew I shouldn’t have tried this on in the first place.
I turned around and was about to go back in the change room until Haru grabbed my wrist and turned me around making me look at him.
Haru: I never said you looked weird. I actually wanted to say that you look… pretty cute with it on.
I quickly turned around again because I was so embarrassed about it and I never thought he would even say such a thing to me.
Voice: Haru?
Haru: Rin?
I quickly turn around, peeked out from behind Haru and saw Rin standing right next to Haru.
Rin: Shi? You are ahem, here too? What are you wearing?!
Haru: Shi, go back inside and change. I’ll meet you outside alright?
Me: Ano, hai…
I went back inside and changed. I went and bought the swim suit that I was forced to try on and Haru’s swimsuits and went to follow Haru and Rin. They were at the front of the shop when they started talking.
Rin was telling how out of shape Haru was and how he was going to beat Haru for real this time at the tournament. Haru turned to leave after he thought Rin was done talking however, Rin was not done. Rin ran after Haru and slammed him against the fence. I ran in between both of them to stop them from hurting each other any further.
Me: Rin, stop it you are making a fool out of yourself especially since you decide to talk in front of the shop where everyone in the shop can hear you. You think revenge is worth it after all these years? Are you insane!? Think about what your dad would say if he was still alive and saw you like this! 
Rin: Shut up! Why are you always on his side, Shi?! Why can’t you just be on my side for a change huh? What did I ever do to you? Don’t you know that am still in love with you! 
Me: I’m not on anyone’s side even though you tend to assume it! And to answer your question you hurt my best friends, obviously! You are just pathetic, the reason why I rejected you was because I knew you won’t let go of anything and everything! I don’t want to talk about this anymore; it’s the past and I moved on from the past! We’ll meet you at the tournament however,
Haru and I: If you lose don’t quit swimming and don’t start crying or acting like a big baby about it,
Me: and it up like a man you are supposed to be.
Rin: HN. I won’t lose; in fact I am going to beat you. Watch Haru, I will take her away from you in a flash. Another thing I should mention before I leave, during the time that we have before the tournament try to build some muscle.
With that, Rin left the both of us behind and we went back to the guys. We went home and that was our day.