•Not again

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Hyerin POV ]

I've done my morning routine and I'm about to head to the kitchen.

Before that, I thanked Yoseob before. I don't know why I did that but I just want to thank him, he's really a good friend. He might be questioning himself why I thank him in a sudden.

"Hey" I shook Yoseob from behind, he turns around with shocked expression. He's really cute like that.

I poke his cheek "Gotcha"

He scoffs after I did that to him, I take a seat next to him and eat my pancakes.

My mum comes in to kitchen, "Annyeong Hyerin-ah" she greets me a good morning.

I turn around to face her, "Annyeonghaseyo Umma".

She flashes me a smile and pat my back as she come towards to me. She take a seat across me and drink a cup of coffee.

I take a glance on her, "Umma, where's appa?" I ask.

"He went to his office"

"Really? It is still early!" I almost spit the pancakes in my mouth, thank god it didn't spill out.

My dad always been like this, very busy with his work.

"Ne, He has some works to do" She smiles at me.

Then I see my mum shifts her eyes to Yoseob who was busy scrolling down his twitter homepage using his phone, "Yoseob-ah" my mum calls.

He lifts his head, "Ne, Ummo-nim?"

My mum slides a plate of cupcakes to him, "Here, eat some"

Yoseob shakes his head, "No thanks, I've eaten already". He forms a curve on his lips.

My mum nods for response. I continue to eat my breakfast then Yoseob looks at his wrist watch, he jabs me and whispers "We have to go to school"

I nod and stand up, so do him. "Umma, We have to go" I smile at my mum, who was reading a newspaper.

She puts the newspaper on the table and smile at me, she kisses my forehead.

[ Yoseob POV ]

"Yoseob-ah" Hyerin's mum calls me after she kissed Hyerin's forehead. I look at her and approaches her, I turn my head and look at Hyerin. She ia already at the door, waiting for me.

Her mum takes my hand and hold it gently, "Yoseob.." She calls my name on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter