•Are you okay?

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Hyerin POV ]

Argh, the door is still locked.

"Oh, a note!" I mutter. I take a look at the paper that was stuck on the door, it's from Prof Rin. She can't attend school because she is sick.

I really wanted to submit this assignment, ugh what can I do? I'll just have to submit it tomorrow then.

I turn around to go back to the boys and I widen my eyes as I saw 4 people standing infront of me.

Not again

"Hello there" The person in the middle said to me, crossing her arms. She continues, "Remember me?". She smirks evily.

"Hyuna.." I said in low voice.

She comes closer to me, "Ah.. You remember me, thats good". She says coldly, still crossing her skinny arms.

Ofcourse I remember her, the queenka of the school. She acts innocent outside but she's very evil inside, no im not joking. She acts friendly around people, especially with the kingkas of the school.

And also, she have backups or should I say.. her evil bestfriends. Or what ever it is. They're with her right now, standing next to her.

The one on the far left is Hyosung, next to her is Suzy and on the right is Min.

They call themselves as 'SMiss4' which also known as, 'Secret Miss 4'. I don't know why they're calling themselves like that, ugh why should I care anyways.

They always bully me since last year, the year that Hyuna entered this school.

She thinks she's awesome and all, but actually she isn't. She puts thick make-ups and I don't know how could boys in this school fall for her.

Oh yeah, they bullied me because I accidently make her tripped. It was just an accident, I didn't notice that she was even there!

What is wrong with her?

And I can't do anything bad to her since she's the niece of the school's principal. If i do anything bad to her she'll definitely expel me from school, she's so cold-hearted.

It was just an accident but she makes it like a big deal for her; She only cares about her beauty, not people.

"Yah!" She raises her voice, snapping me back to reality. She continues, "You must be wondering why I didn't bully you last week, eh?".

I move backwards, I know she will do something to me. Suddenly I feel a grasp on both of my wrists, I take a glance on it; Hyosung & Min are grasping my hand really tight, not letting me to continue to move backwards now.

"Aha" She scoffs evily, "You're trying to leave from me, eh?"

I remain quiet.

She takes a step closer, "Let me continue then" She pauses and giving a sign to Hyosung and Hyerin to hold my wrist even tighter.

I flinch due to their grasp on my wrist.

She continues, "You know, I've been stalking you since the school opened"

I widened my eyes, what is she talking about? Stalking me?

"Yes, that's right. Your friendship with your bestfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter