•Thanks

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Yoseob POV ]

I close my room door and quickly walk down the stairs, I saw my mum preparing breakfast.

I woke up a little early than before because I decided to go over to Hyerin's house and wake her up, like what I did when school reopened a week ago.

"Good Morning" My mum smiles at me and give me a glass of milk.

"Morning~" I greet her white a curve on my lips and drink the milk that my mum gave me.

I take the toast on the kitchen table and stuff it in my mouth, my mum stops me by grasping my left hand. "Eat it slowly, dear"

I nod and eat it slowly just like what my mum told me, I finish eating my breakfast after 5 minutes.

My mum comes to me while holding a cup of tea. "I guess you're going to Hyerin's house first" She says as she sit across the table.

"Ne" I answer with a smile on my face.

She knows me well. My mum is an easy going person, she treats Hyerin just like her daughter.

My mum knows Hyerin from her dad, her dad was once my mum's classmate. They still keep in touch though.

I stand up from my seat and approach my mum, I kiss her forehead.

She let out a smile and taps my head softly.

I go to the door and tie my shoelaces. After i'm done, I bid my mum goodbye and left the house.

It took me 10 minutes to go over her house, her house isn't that far from mine.

I enter open her house's main door after I succeed to open the gate, I look around and see Hyerin's mum in the kitchen. I greet her politely, "Annyeonghaseyo ummo-nim".

She turns around and greet me, "Annyeong Yoseob". She gives me a smile while holding a plate with pancakes, "You came here to wake up Hyerin right?"

I chuckle and let out  a grin, "Ne Ummo-nim".

"If you want to wake her up, better go upstairs quickly before she wakes up on her own" She says as she put down the plate on her hand to the kitchen table.

I nod and walk towards the stairs.

Hyerin's mum is like just like my mum, she is an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter