Masquerade Plans

Are You Still My Prince?

"So how have you been?" Zico asked as they walked down the hall to get to their class. 

 

"Sunggyu paid me a visit last night." She looked down sadly. 

 

"Jisuk, listen to me. I like you, a lot. And just stop it, or try to at least. I can't stand seeing you like this and well, like I said that offer to go on a date is still open..." He cleared his throat before leaving. 

 

"Zico! Wait, I would like to go out on a date with you." She blushed. 

 

He just smiled at her, waved a little, and walked off.

 

"You know you can't just replace Sunggyu with some boy, especially if you are using him..." Woohyun popped out of nowhere scaring her a bit.

 

"I'm beginning to like Zico, he's good." She smiled.

 

"Sure, sure. But despite out little fight we had he came to me as well, ranting about you and Zico."

 

"Well he's going to have to get over it." She said coldly walking into the classroom to take her seat. She had to admit it though. She missed him. Just a tad bit. She missed him smiling and just being there for her. 'You have to forget him.' She tried to shake it off.                    

 

"Don't you see her!? She's just right there!" Woohyun exclaimed as they fought over the view. Sunggyu claimed he couldn't see Jisuk at all. "You're blind, that's why you can't see! Fine we'll switch spots..." He pouted before getting up to switch.                                                        

 

"Are you still planning the masquerade?" Sunggyu asked him getting a sip of his juice.

 

"Of course, it's or tradition anyway. But Hyung, I don't think she's going to go, she knows you're going to be there."  

 

"Well it's simple, tell her I'm not. Tell her that I've got other plans."  

 

He sighed, "I can't believe I'm doing this."  

 

"I have a great plan, but we need to get rid of that tool." He said looking at Zico.  

 

"I suddenly have a bad feeling about this...."

 

"Oh, you should." Sunggyu smiled.