Getting Ready !

We Got Married~Where Will It Lead

Kai stared in the mirror and examined how he looked. He wore a black collared shirt with a nice light weight red overlayer, he chose to wear some nice loose fitted jeans, and some sleek type of black shoes. he thought he looked neat, but not too neat. He wanted to dress nicely, but also casual. Once he was done examining he sighed nervously and walked out his room. He walked into the living room where s were waiting for him.

Chanyeol: " It looks like someone cleans up nicely when it comes to his wife haha."

s busted out in giggles, and couldn't help but think how cute it was that Kai was putting so much effort.

Kai: " Shut up hyung! You would do the same thing if it was you! "

Suho: " Calm down hyung were just teasing haha. "

D.O.: " Haha yes, we are just teasing, you look great! "

Kris: " Your gonna do just fine, dont worry. You better get going though, its almost time for you to meet your wife! "

Kai looked down at his watch and couldn't believe he was running late to their first meeting.

Kai: " Thanks Hyungs! I'll see you guys when I get back! "

All of the Exo members yelled goodluck and fighting, as Kai and their manager rushed out the door.

 

* In Miss A's Dorm *

 

Min: " Suzy you look great! "

Jia: " Yes, cute and casual. "

Suzy was wearing form fitting jeans, a nice moderatley skin tight red long sleeve, and some cute black oxford shoes. She also wore a nice long thin necklace, and a ring from her promotions. Her hair was done in some nice loose curls that added a bit of a cute, y look.

Suzy: " Are you guys sure I look alright? I'm really nervous! "

Fei: " Don't be! You look fantastic! But hurry and get going, its about time for you to be there. "

Suzy: " Alright thanks unnies, see you later! "

Suzy's members shouted comments of goodluck and advice as she and their manager ran out the door.

Min: " Don't forget to be yourself! "

Jia: " Love you Suzy, text me who he is immediatley, all of the details!! "

Fei: " Goodluck Suzy! Love You! "