Chapter 4

Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I made my way to La Manila, I looked around and saw many couples holding hands, hugging each other. I sighed looking at the scene in front of me.

I decided to just walk towards La Manila and meet up with Chanyeol. When I got there, I pushed the door open and the bells chimed, saying that a customer arrived. I scanned the cafe and saw Chanyeol sitting at the corner of the cafe. 

I walked towards him and sat in front of him. "Hey Yeol." I greeted with a smile. "Hey." He said with his signature happy virus smile. "What do you want to do?" I asked him. I saw him rub his thumb and index finger on his chin while staring into space. "Ah ha! I know. We could go to COEX and have some ice cream." He suggested happily. 

I nodded. "Okay. I could use some ice cream." I said. With that, he started to jump around and cheer, which gained the other customer's attention. I smacked his stomach and pulled his shirt. "Sit down. People are staring." I said, embarrased.

He pouted. "Fine." He said and sulked as he leaned back against the chair. After finishing some coffee, we headed off to COEX mall. When we entered, I looked around and went window shopping. One shop definitely caught my eye. A hat shop. 

"YEOL! It's a hat shop! You wanna go?" I asked excitedly, knowing he would agree since he fancies hats as well. "DEFINITELY!" He said and we both ran towards the shop.

We looked around and saw all the different prints on the hats. As I scanned t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter