Chapter 3

Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*alarm rings*

"Ugh." I groaned. I sat up and glanced at every inch of my room. Then it hit me. 

Marriage.

I was lucky it was saturday or I would've been in the principle's office by now. I heaved a sigh of relief as I pressed my back against the soft material. I sighed, thinking about the different events that happened the evening before.

I decided to rest and clear my thoughts for a while more.

- - - - - - - - - -

Opening my eyes, I was blinded by the afternoon sun. I glanced at my clock that hung above a painting of my parents. !2.17 pm. I grabbed an oversized sweatshirt and some jean shorts and went to shower.

As I felt the warm water flowing down my body, I couldn't help but to think about Mr Kim.

Endless thoughts about our marriage entered my mind like a train going at full speed. Things like how he will treat me as his wife, when the marriage will be, or if I'm going to be happy.

I turned the knob and the water was cut off. I grabbed my towel and dried myself. Wrapping it around myself, I exited the bathroom. "AHHH!" I screamed.

There sat Mr Kim flipping through a magazine on my bed as if it was his own. "What are you doing here?!" I shouted at him. He shrugged. "My mum asked me to come and spend some time with you." He said nonchalantly.

"Well okay. Just get out now! I still need to change!" I said in annoyance. "Why? Not like there's anything to see anyways." He said and smirked as he walked out the bedroom.

That guy just makes me raged. Not only does he make the class extremely noisy, but he insults and irritates me to the bones.

I quickly put on my clothes in case he breaks the door and enter without any warning. I walked over to my table to get my comb. Combing my hair into a fishtail braid, I tied the end with a hair tie and went out of my bedroom.

 

As I walked down the stairs, I noticed Mr Kim was on the phone. "Okay. I'll be there. Love you too babe." He said. "Girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter