Chapter 5

Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Anyways, I hope you enjoy your date. I won't bother both of you anymore." I told them, trying to keep myself from gagging at Myungsoo calling his girlfriend 'babe'. Well, isn't my life just getting better. Now not only do I have to see this jerkface in school, I have to see him at home as well. 

Oh the joy.

"Thanks. Enjoy yourself with him too." Myungsoo's girlfriend said while motioning towards Chanyeol. "Thank you too. Bye." I said and waved to Myungsoo and his girlfriend. From the corner of my eye, I can see Myungsoo glaring at me.

I ignored him and went back to Chanyeol. "Let's go Yeollie. I don't want to disturb them." I said. He nodded and picked up his jacket that was hanging on the chair. "Let's go." He said and dragged me out of the shop. 

Once we were far away, Chanyeol stopped abruptly. "Wasn't that Mr Kim? Our maths teacher?" He asked. I nodded at his question. "And the girl?" He asked me. "Oh. Her. I met her at the bus stop on the way here. Turns out she was Mr Kim's girlfriend." I told him.

After walking about a bit more, we decided to go home since we were exhausted. I took the bus and headed home. When I got home, I opened the door to my house and saw The Kim family along with my family, in the living room.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted and bowed. "Oh? Jae Hee-ah. You're home." Mrs Kim said. "Neh." I replied her. "Hi omma and appa." I said. "Jae." They said in return.

"We have something to tell both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter