Vacation ^^

My Gay Boyfriend
Key and Amber were arrived at Bali and went to Kuta Beach at the next day......"Sea.!!! let's swimming baby!!" Key feel very excited with the beauty of Kuta Beach and impatient to have fun there with his lovely girlfriend.He scream and jumped happily like five years old child.He pulled his shirt,leaving himself just with swimming pants....But... "Err...Amber... Why you wear that outfit??" Key looked back at his girlfriend that wear big shirt,baggy pants,sunglasses,and the cap...she's completely like a guy."Hmm? What's wrong with my outfit?? i think it's okay..."Amber said."It's not okay!! We will swimming baby! not exploring a mountain baby~~ you should wear the swimming outfit.... such a bikini maybe" Key said the last sentence shyly."What?? No!! I never will wear that kind of outfit!! it's embrassed!!" Amber shouted."Why not? You can do it for me :3 and you will looks more y baby xD..! Key said."ert!!!" Amber screaming and pinch Key cheeks hardly."Awww!! It hurt Amber!!" Key said while rub his swollen cheeks. Both of them burst into laughter together. "Whatever Amber..." Key give up ,leaving Amber at the beach and heading to playing happily at the sea.In other side Amber felt worried because since first they're arrive at the beach there are many couple of eyes watching her boyfriend lustfully.They are male tourists that come to the beach to hunt new "boyfriend".With her boyish style maybe they're think Amber and Key is gay couple."Aigoo~~ I think it's dangerous!!" Amber stand up from the ground when she saw there a man come near her boyfriend and looks try to seduce him. "Yah!!! Get away!" Amber pushed the man when he try to hold Key's wrist.Key just blink his eyes innocently confused with the situation."What??" the man angry with Amber ready to punch Amber's face.But suddenly there Key's leg that had hit the specific area between the man's thigh.The man scream painfully."I don't know what happened..but i never let someone hurt my girlfriend!! GO AWAY!!"Key shouted scaryly at the man and he's run away.The gay tourists just clear their troath seeing the incident and walked away."Tsk,..i can handle him myself with my skill"Amber said."But i think it make the gays people go away from us"Key said and circled his hands on Amber's waist.Key smirked"And i think now you must pulled your shirt and show to me the black bikini that you bought secretly"Key kiss Amber's neck then run away."Yah!! How do you know?? are you stalk me???" Amber face become hot as red as the crab that passed beside her.Then Amber run to chase her boyfriend that already escape from her. #TBC ^^ yeah!! i can update It's my holiday,My senior had to passed the try out for final exam.Good luck for them.See you on next chappie everyone :*