Weird Day

My Gay Boyfriend
It's Sunday,the weather is really good....Bright...like the sun smile to everyone on that day...but that morning Mrs.Liu busy to make any attempt for waking her lovely daughter Amber, that don't want to be apart with her bed. "Yi Yun ~~ Wake Up!!! Please honey~~" Mrs.Liu began confused. Suddenly.... *BYURRR* "YAH!!!! WHO-!!!" Amber shouted after waking because there her sister, Jackie... pour ice water to her. "It's the best way to wake lazy girl like you,haha" Jackie laugh while Amber hissed. Amber finished bath then eat her breakfast. But Amber began feel stomachache,she went to bathroom and let out everthing that she currently ate..."What happened honey?" her mother worried..."Errgh..nothing mom,i'm okay”. Amber put everthing on her desk that she need at her bag then walked out from her house with her dog,Princess and looking for her friends at particular place ,at the park. "Hey Guys!!!" Amber greet her friends cheerfully. There Krystal,Luna,Victoria,Sulli,Onew,Jonghyun,…there also her boyfriend Key with his dog, Garcon..."Hey llama~" everyone said in unision. "Hey baby~" Key said. "Eergh... Key can we talk? ...personally just a moment" Amber asked. "Of course baby..."Key and Amber walked away take their privacy."Tsk..tsk that lovebirds~"Jonghyun said,Onew hissed."Haha let them..." Victoria said. "Ssul can you accompany me to the toilet?" Krystal asked Sulli."Okay"KrySul walked away....A Few minutes later...Suddenly "I DON'T WANT TO KNOW KEY!!! THE CHILDS WILL BE BORN SOON,YOU MUST TAKE THE RESPONCIBILITY!!" everyone can heard Amber shouted loudly at Key. They're shocked. :0 ."Amber Unnie was cried at the toilet" Sulli tell them. "Everyone!! What is it??" Luna show positive pregnancy test that she get from Amber's bag. .....????? *NO WAY!!!* everyone tought. #double updates :)