The Online Games: Chapter 3: Another Good News (Short Update)

The Online Games

The Online Games

Chapter 3: Another Good News (Short Update)


(Real world...)

 

“Hey hey hey~~ I got a got news coming again~~~” Yookyung shouted happily to them and smiled widely. Chorong sighed and looked at her with a bored expression. It’s been two weeks since Yookyung’s Wi-Fi being repaired so she can’t wait any longer.

 

“Ohh come on, unnie~~ It’s very good news~~” Yookyung said with a big grins was formed on her faces.

 

Naeun sighed at her and looked at her. “Just make it quick… I’m not in the mood when I can’t play games…” She shortly said while playing with her foods without eating it.

 

“Summer break are coming sooner right?” Yookyung said with a big grin around her faces. Everyone nodded and looked at her expecting something good.

 

“My parents let you guys to sleepover along the summer because they’re leaving Seoul for business overseas!!” Yookyung happily exclaimed and claps her hands excitedly.

 

“Jinjja!? Wooow~~ Daebak!!” Namjoo happily said while the other clapped their hand because of the happiness.

 



(Meanwhile...)

 

“Myungsoo-hyung, Can we do a sleepover on your place at summer break~?” The maknae whined at the older one and smiled sweetly at him.

 

“Sure sure… My parents are going to Bali for holiday anyways…” Myungsoo said shortly while playing games on his phone.

 

“Really? Are you sure!?” Woohyun half shouted half asked at him.

 

“Yeah yeah…” Myungsoo replied half heartly.

 

“Myungsoo, behave. He’s older than you.” Sungyeol told the younger guy with a strict tone. Myungsoo just sighed and kept playing his games.

 

“Make sure you prepare many snack with you, hyung~~ Oh my~~ This summer breaks going to be a long one~” Sungjong said happily while clapping his hand like a happy seal.

 



A/N:

I hope you enjoy this short, crappy, and dusty update .-.

I just want to update something to tell you guys I didn't leave this fanfic alone :D

Anyways, See you next time!

Subscribe, comment, and upvote are waited